Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Maybe We're Just Too Far Away ~ATJ~

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
Form: Name: Allison "Allie" Harvy Age: 18 Looks: Personality: Allie's a smart, cheerful and creative young scholar. She's going to college to become a journalist. During high school she used to be a cheerleader and is now one for her college. She loves music, reading and writing. She's compassionate, a good listener and a loyal friend especially to Drew. She's a multitasker with alot of confidence who is not afraid to be herself. She's clever, easy to talk to and very layed back and fun loving. She's girly and spirited and loves making friends and meeting new people. College: University of Oregon Other: She has been with Liam since Sophmore year but long distance has been putting a strain on their relationship lately (if that's okay) Form: Name: Miles Forester Age: 18 Looks: George Sampson Personality: Miles is sarcastic, witty and fun loving. he's daring and he loves dancing. He had been dancing since he was younger and got a scholarshgip to Juliard because of it. He's a loyal friend and always has his friend's backs. Miles is tough and stands up for who and what he believes in. he's protective and sometimes is a little too agressive. College: Juliard Other: His girlfriend and him split before they both went to college because they though long distance would ruin them and he has been missing her ever since. (Miles needs a ex girlfriend who he misses terribly btw lol)

E-M-I-L-Y.
Loves music, acting and writing.
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.
I'm a worshipper of the Walking Dead and have seen every episode.
I love everything to do with The Walking Dead.
I absolutely adore Norman Reedus.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(Dang Liam is popular.I'm sorry, but I promised Ruby's girl could be Liam's girlfriend, and then Marissa's (DemiForever) girl could be Liam's girlfriend. There's still Marissa's guy, Artemis' guy, and Seriously.Immature's guy left though.) 

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(Do you guys want to start?)

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar

"NotTheNextAnyone" wrote:

(Do you guys want to start?)

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yes)

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Caterina Hannah Valentine, but everybody calls her Hannah. Age: 17, but soon going to be 18. Looks: Caterina Hannah Valentine (Hannah) Personality: Hannah is probably the sweetest, purest, most geniune girl you could ever meet. She's lovely. BUT she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer. She's more than a bit of a ditz, and sometimes that effects how people think of her, and cause them to judge her right away. Hannah always tries to never ever judge people before she gets to know them, and is a very cheerful, bubbly person. The word most used to describe her is 'sweet' or 'adorable', or anything along those lines. But she's not perfect- she is a bit too random, and can never really hold a serious conversation for long with many people. Hannah is also a bit oversensitive, and is actually pretty bad at serious relationships, because she's a natural flirt. Hannah is always in her own world- and adores toys, stufffed animals, and is super, super, supremely girly. She's super-squealy and giggly, and has the power to make someone smile and laugh anytime anywhere, and also really question her sanity. Hannah is also probably THE most innocent girl you'll meet, and sometimes a bit too innocent and naieve. She also is always willing to cheer someone up, help them in any way, and do anything for them. She attaches to people easily, and has a jealous streak, and also has a streak of being supremely loyal, even a bit too loyal. Oh, and you can usually NEVER trust Ms. Hannah with a secret, because she cannot keep it. Like, ever. Hann is good when she wants to avoid someone, but forgives people usually easily. She is mostly outgoing, but sometimes she gets super shy. And she has the bladder of a squirel. College: Hollywood Arts University (hehehehe. xD) Other: She had the hugest crush on Liam, but he has a girlfriend. Sigh. So she kind of got over it, and began devoloping a crush on other guys *ahem* _________. Hannah's real name is Caterina, but only a few people know that, and the ones who do, sometimes call her Cat. Hannah is also really tiny and short- 90 pounds and 5'1 in height. Name: Elijah Goldsworthy (Eli) (TOTALLY NOT A DEGRASSI REFERENCE NOPE.) Age: 18. Looks: Ah he Personality: Eli is very gothic, hardheaded, and possesive of his loved ones. He always has a lobsided smirk on his face, and is usually always makes a sarcastic comment or two. Eli has a severe anger problem, and can sometimes go to an extreme with it. Eli is a huge schemer, which he can also take to the extreme. He gets jealous very easily, and is very very protective. He is bipolar, and when he doesn't take his meds, he becomes a straight out pyschopath. Sometimes Eli can come off as scary, mostly when he gets possesive of someone or something. He is a born-to-be actor, and loves writing plays, and stories. He has a very romantic side, and has no problem with living on the edge of things, despite the risks and consequences. Eli doesn't have a filter in his brain or his words. He isn't afraid to express his feelings in whatever way he feels would do the best for him. Eli fights for what he wants, and what he loves, and has a violent and vicious side, making him a possible danger at times. He does have a great sense of humor, even if dark or dry. And hates hates hates bullies and will stick up to them, as well as stick up for/with his friends. College: NYU Other: Eli has a gigantic crush on ________ (anyone?), and he isn't really afraid to express it. Well, maybe he is a little. He's also a hoarder, because he thinks if he throws something out something or someone he loves will die. Yes, he's dark, deep, and very gothy.

Ari is Spongebob

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"DemiForever" wrote:

Name: Caterina Hannah Valentine, but everybody calls her Hannah. Age: 17, but soon going to be 18. Looks: Caterina Hannah Valentine (Hannah) Personality: Hannah is probably the sweetest, purest, most geniune girl you could ever meet. She's lovely. BUT she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer. She's more than a bit of a ditz, and sometimes that effects how people think of her, and cause them to judge her right away. Hannah always tries to never ever judge people before she gets to know them, and is a very cheerful, bubbly person. The word most used to describe her is 'sweet' or 'adorable', or anything along those lines. But she's not perfect- she is a bit too random, and can never really hold a serious conversation for long with many people. Hannah is also a bit oversensitive, and is actually pretty bad at serious relationships, because she's a natural flirt. Hannah is always in her own world- and adores toys, stufffed animals, and is super, super, supremely girly. She's super-squealy and giggly, and has the power to make someone smile and laugh anytime anywhere, and also really question her sanity. Hannah is also probably THE most innocent girl you'll meet, and sometimes a bit too innocent and naieve. She also is always willing to cheer someone up, help them in any way, and do anything for them. She attaches to people easily, and has a jealous streak, and also has a streak of being supremely loyal, even a bit too loyal. Oh, and you can usually NEVER trust Ms. Hannah with a secret, because she cannot keep it. Like, ever. Hann is good when she wants to avoid someone, but forgives people usually easily. She is mostly outgoing, but sometimes she gets super shy. And she has the bladder of a squirel. College: Hollywood Arts University (hehehehe. xD) Other: She had the hugest crush on Liam, but he has a girlfriend. Sigh. So she kind of got over it, and began devoloping a crush on other guys *ahem* _________. Hannah's real name is Caterina, but only a few people know that, and the ones who do, sometimes call her Cat. Hannah is also really tiny and short- 90 pounds and 5'1 in height. Name: Elijah Goldsworthy (Eli) (TOTALLY NOT A DEGRASSI REFERENCE NOPE.) Age: 18. Looks: Ah he Personality: Eli is very gothic, hardheaded, and possesive of his loved ones. He always has a lobsided smirk on his face, and is usually always makes a sarcastic comment or two. Eli has a severe anger problem, and can sometimes go to an extreme with it. Eli is a huge schemer, which he can also take to the extreme. He gets jealous very easily, and is very very protective. He is bipolar, and when he doesn't take his meds, he becomes a straight out pyschopath. Sometimes Eli can come off as scary, mostly when he gets possesive of someone or something. He is a born-to-be actor, and loves writing plays, and stories. He has a very romantic side, and has no problem with living on the edge of things, despite the risks and consequences. Eli doesn't have a filter in his brain or his words. He isn't afraid to express his feelings in whatever way he feels would do the best for him. Eli fights for what he wants, and what he loves, and has a violent and vicious side, making him a possible danger at times. He does have a great sense of humor, even if dark or dry. And hates hates hates bullies and will stick up to them, as well as stick up for/with his friends. College: NYU Other: Eli has a gigantic crush on ________ (anyone?), and he isn't really afraid to express it. Well, maybe he is a little. He's also a hoarder, because he thinks if he throws something out something or someone he loves will die. Yes, he's dark, deep, and very gothy.
[ Can Eli have a crush on Hazel? I'm making her and my boys form in a moment ^^ ]

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(Let's start.) Harmony: I sat alone in my apartment, and looked out the window to my crummy view of the other apartment building. I loved England so much, but I hated my apartment. It smelt like cat litter, the view wasn't spectacular, and it was freezing. I didn't care though. I was in England. The place I had been dreaming of living since I was 6 years old. Anyway, as I wrapped myself in the blanket, I thought of the way my friends and I would do this on cool winter nights. Oh how I missed my friends. Two of my friends were also in England, but they were in a completely different area than I was. I sighed, and turned on my laptop to see if any of my friends were online to talk to. Liam: I sat in my dorm alone because my roommate was out on a date. I on the other hand was on my laptop, finishing up an assignment and waiting for some of my friends to come online. Mostly, I was waiting for some of my friends to get their butts online. I honestly missed them a lot. Sure I had made friends, but I wasn't as close to them as I was to my other ones. Either way, I was at Rutgers! The college I had been dreaming of going to since I was fourteen! I wasn't like my other friends who wanted something specific. I honestly had no clue on what I wanted from life. Hopefully, Rutgers would help me decide.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
[quote="ArtemisMoonHunt"][quote="DemiForever"]Name: Caterina Hannah Valentine, but everybody calls her Hannah. Age: 17, but soon going to be 18. Looks: Caterina Hannah Valentine (Hannah) Personality: Hannah is probably the sweetest, purest, most geniune girl you could ever meet. She's lovely. BUT she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer. She's more than a bit of a ditz, and sometimes that effects how people think of her, and cause them to judge her right away. Hannah always tries to never ever judge people before she gets to know them, and is a very cheerful, bubbly person. The word most used to describe her is 'sweet' or 'adorable', or anything along those lines. But she's not perfect- she is a bit too random, and can never really hold a serious conversation for long with many people. Hannah is also a bit oversensitive, and is actually pretty bad at serious relationships, because she's a natural flirt. Hannah is always in her own world- and adores toys, stufffed animals, and is super, super, supremely girly. She's super-squealy and giggly, and has the power to make someone smile and laugh anytime anywhere, and also really question her sanity. Hannah is also probably THE most innocent girl you'll meet, and sometimes a bit too innocent and naieve. She also is always willing to cheer someone up, help them in any way, and do anything for them. She attaches to people easily, and has a jealous streak, and also has a streak of being supremely loyal, even a bit too loyal. Oh, and you can usually NEVER trust Ms. Hannah with a secret, because she cannot keep it. Like, ever. Hann is good when she wants to avoid someone, but forgives people usually easily. She is mostly outgoing, but sometimes she gets super shy. And she has the bladder of a squirel. College: Hollywood Arts University (hehehehe. xD) Other: She had the hugest crush on Liam, but he has a girlfriend. Sigh. So she kind of got over it, and began devoloping a crush on other guys *ahem* _________. Hannah's real name is Caterina, but only a few people know that, and the ones who do, sometimes call her Cat. Hannah is also really tiny and short- 90 pounds and 5'1 in height. Name: Elijah Goldsworthy (Eli) (TOTALLY NOT A DEGRASSI REFERENCE NOPE.) Age: 18. Looks: Ah he Personality: Eli is very gothic, hardheaded, and possesive of his loved ones. He always has a lobsided smirk on his face, and is usually always makes a sarcastic comment or two. Eli has a severe anger problem, and can sometimes go to an extreme with it. Eli is a huge schemer, which he can also take to the extreme. He gets jealous very easily, and is very very protective. He is bipolar, and when he doesn't take his meds, he becomes a straight out pyschopath. Sometimes Eli can come off as scary, mostly when he gets possesive of someone or something. He is a born-to-be actor, and loves writing plays, and stories. He has a very romantic side, and has no problem with living on the edge of things, despite the risks and consequences. Eli doesn't have a filter in his brain or his words. He isn't afraid to express his feelings in whatever way he feels would do the best for him. Eli fights for what he wants, and what he loves, and has a violent and vicious side, making him a possible danger at times. He does have a great sense of humor, even if dark or dry. And hates hates hates bullies and will stick up to them, as well as stick up for/with his friends. College: NYU Other: Eli has a gigantic crush on ________ (anyone?), and he isn't really afraid to express it. Well, maybe he is a little. He's also a hoarder, because he thinks if he throws something out something or someone he loves will die. Yes, he's dark, deep, and very gothy. [/quote] [ Can Eli have a crush on Hazel? I'm making her and my boys form in a moment ^^ ][/quote [I'll decide when I see your form, but I'll most likely agree! :3]

Ari is Spongebob

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(Bump.)

Just Pontmercying Along

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

speak about the above user

Beyonce vs. Kelly Rowland

Breaking Benjamin or Rise Against?

Beyonce vs. Kelly Rowland

Nicki Minaj vs. Lil Kim

Review Tomodachi Life

latest videos