Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Maybe We're Just Too Far Away ~ATJ~

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Hazel "Haze" Curruthers Age: 17 Looks:  Personality: Hazel is rebelious, and quite sarcastic; Dispite her mostly girlish figure, she is quite boyish as people say. She loves playing games, and hates snobs. Her favorite color is deep green, despite usually wearing dark colours. She is kind once you know her, but very mean unless you don't know her. Her eyes are usually in a narrowed position, because she hates mostly anyone. She is hopeless to love, and very jealous at times. She isn't afraid of being who she is. The only time she isn't "kind" is when she is being herself. She isn't afraid to speak her mind. She so afraid of fire, but doesn't show it... Sometimes.. She is very secretive, hiding things from people. She isn't afraid of a fight, and loves pranking people. She is gothic, and isn't afraid to admit it. College: Julliard University. Other: Hazel has had a gigantic crush on Eli [Is that alright?] since third grade, but was too embaressed to tell him before they had all left; She still has the same crush, but is to afraid to admit it to him. She is too afraid to tell him over the phone, or over video chat. She is also Australian.  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Name: Jason "Jase" Carter Age: 18 Looks: Personality: Rude, miserable and very arrogant. He tends to believe he is better at certain things than others. He does not like to communicate with anyone he views as improper or annoying. Since he comes from a very wealthy family, he tends to be very gentleman like around his elders or anyone with a higher status than him, though he does not socialize with his equals and peers much. Though strong and brave when he needs to be, Jason usually escapes before a fight to avoid getting a bad reputation. He is who he is, and isn't afraid to show it. He is very vulnerable when it comes to love.. He is quite adventurous, but very meek, and scared. College: University of California. Other: Jason has had a crush on Harmony [ Is that fine? ] since the first gade, even though he knows she obviously doesn't like him. He is too meek and shy to tell her. He hates sports, but is "kind" about it. He is British.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Cassidy Hawthron Age: 18 Looks: anime girl Personality: she is a very simple firl nothing really special, she is kind and very gentle, but she is also very secretive, she bottles up her true feelings thus, why many people thinks she is mysterious College: Kennesaw state Other: N/A (( im making my other character))

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Ariana: I sat on bed taking out my laptop. Books and papers were spread out on the bed. College was a lot more difficult than people make out of it. I needed to study, work and of course I still wanted to have a life. My parents were angry when they found out I go out and party, but in college name someone who doesn't. It definitely wasn't the same though. My friends were spread out all across the world and I missed them. A lot, and Liam. Things were not going as planned and I knew what I had to do, even though he was the love of my life. I sighed and logged onto my laptop. Drew: I got into my dorm seeing my roommate with his girlfriend snogging each other's faces. I ignored him and dropped my bag on my bed. Practice was tiring and I just wanted to sleep, but of course school was always in the way. I looked at my notebook and decided and it could wait. Being on the football team there was always a party we had to attend to keep our reputation at a high. Things were completely different here at college. I looked at my phone. I had kept in touch with some of my high-school friends but most of them i lost contact with. I sometimes wish I never would of graduated high school.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
[Yes, I like Hazel! x3 :3] Hannah: "La, la, la, la, la, la!" I sang, doing my usual vocal warmups. I was in my homemade studio, and I was getting ready to rehearse a song I wrote! Hehe. Hm, I wonder if any of my friends are online? I missed my friends so much! We we're all really close. I have some amazeballs new friends, but they'll never have the bond with me that my best friends do. My best friends put up with me, and have learned to deal with me easier. But I lived in L.A., and I go to one of the best universities for the arts in Los Angeles! I was on my way to living my dream. I miss Liam. Sigh...no, he needs to stop invading my head. Le sigh. I could live on campus, but I like my big home, which is only a few miles away. I grab my pink laptop, and log on to see if any of my friends we're online. Liam AND Harmony! Yay! I request a video-chat with them, of course. Eli: I sit in my dorm, alone, because I'm one of the lucky few who got their dorm to themselves. Thankfully. I don't like people very much, but I do miss my friends from high school. But NYU is my dream college, and I'm here, and it's going great. I'm actually not completely sure what I wanted out of life, but I want something BIG. Big. I was supposed to be working on my play that I was doing for an upcoming presentation, but I decide to take a break from that and check to see if anyones online. I hope Hazel is, that's all I'm going to say. I log on and see that the biggest ditz ever but one of my best friends, Hannah, is on. Liam, and Harmony are too. I request a video chat with all of them, figuring they're all talking with each other already.

Ari is Spongebob

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
(Post got sent to the mods. -.-)

Ari is Spongebob

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Hazel ~ I laid down on my bed, heaving a sigh as I took notice of the genuinely large pile of homework lying on my desk. I rubbed my temples, shaking my head. College was WAY more difficult then most people would think. Sure, I have made a few friends, and I have a roommate who is goth- like me.. But I miss the old gang.. I miss Eli.. I had a huge crush on him since third grade, but I didn't have the heart to tell him before we all parted our own ways... I saw the dorm door opening, my roommate coming inside, going straight to bed. She was with her boyfriend.. I heaved another sigh, ignoring my homework as I grabbed my laptop, turning it on quickly. I wonder who's online... Jason ~ I paced across the dorm room, seeing how my homework was finished and I had nothing else to do. I wish I never graduated, never left, never went here.. Never left Harmony... I shook my head. She didn't like me at all; She probably liked Liam or maybe Drew... She would never like me at all.. I sighed, stuffing my hands in my pockets as I turned on my phone, seeing as I didn't have anything to do- but see if anyone of my friends was on a chatroom or something.. I quickly just shut my phone off. I didn't need anything else to be upset about.. Sure, I used to be a happy guy, but now.. I'm just plain upset. I heaved another sigh, flopping down on my bed.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
Harmony: It was so quiet in my apartment when my laptop began to ring with the request to chat with Hannah, Eli, and Liam. Obviously I accept the request. These were my best friends in the entire world. Still, I kind of wished that Drew was online. I didn't like how we left things. The whole gang had gotten together with a few drinks, and a few of us got kind of drunk. Well, Drew and I ended up making out, and we never talked about what happened. We just simply went on acting like nothing happened, and we left things kind of awkward.  Liam: I smiled when I got the request to chat with Hannah, Eli, and Harmony. These guys were my best friends in the entire world. They were able to pick me up when I was down. Especially Hannah. I wasn't sure if it was her ditzyness, or that she was able to get serious when it was needed. Still, I kind of wished that Ariana was there too. I mean, she was my girlfriend.

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Ariana: I saw everyone online but I didn't request to join the conversation. I loved my friends but so much was on my mind right now. I wasn't even sure when I would tell Lian how I felt. I couldn't even make myself believe that It woulc be best if we went on with our lives. We had so many plans to live our life together but it just wasn't working out. I looked at my background it was the whole gang. Each one had a special place in her heart. I felt myself choke up. It was hard thinking I would never be able to go back to my four years of high school. Drew: I layed down on my bed despite the business on the other bed. I wondered how everyone actually was. Hannah, Eli, Liam, Ariana and all the other gang. And Harmony. Harmony was someone special to me and we kind of left it in an odd place. I hadn't talked to her since, but maybe I meant nothing to her. I wish I had said something, but I didn't know what I could do now. I looked up at the ceiling l, closed my eyes and thought deeply of how things were left.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
Hannah: "Hey hey!" I squealed when they accepted the request. I realized I was wearing my signature flower thingy that went around my head, and smiled. "Hi, Li!" I giggled at Liam, who was looking cute, as always. The only person who knew I had a crush on Liam was Harmony, since she was my bestest bestest friend. Oh, and she kind of found my diary open to two pages all about Liam. But whatever. "Hey, Harm, hey, cupcake!" I called Eli cupcake because cupcakes we're all frilly and colorful, and he was not. For some reason, something looked odd. I couldn't see them, I could only see a wall... (BTW Hannah is facing opposite the laptop, but she doesn't know it. xDD) Eli: I rolled my eyes. "Hann, your facing the wall, genius." Oh, Lord, Hannah got dumber each day. She just giggled and turned around, but she STILL wasn't facing the screen. I give up. "Li, Harmony, anyone want to tell her?" I asked to the other two on my screen. Oh well. We've learnt to deal with Hannah, and she really was a good friend once you got through to her. "Anyway, how are you two doing?" I asked, putting my feet up onto my desk and putting my hands behind my head.

Ari is Spongebob

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Hazel ~ I saw everyone online, but no requests. I heaved a sigh; who would want to talk to me? They probably forgot about Hazel, the girl they sort of remember from the Senior year. I just kept searching, asking to join a conversation with Eli, Hannah, Liam, and Harmony. I knew they'd probably reject, but it was worth a shot.. right? I shrugged, waiting for the answer of the request. My heart was beating faster in my chest as I thought of Eli, but my heart soon felt like shattering right then and now. Sure, I knew he was gothic- like me, but he probably liked Hannah or something.. Jason ~ I laid on my bed, hearing a few sounds coming from my roommates side of the room. He was most likely talking or making out with his girlfriend, but I was too busy to look over. I thought about Harmony, my heart shattering all over again inside my chest.. I admit, I loved her... But Drew did as well; I didn't have a solemn chance. I just stared at the carmel coloured dorm room ceiling, my nose scrunched in disgust. I began playing on my phone- Angry Birds. But, I have to admit, that isn't pure logic- mostly because birds don't blow up.. but.. Meh;

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Write your username backwards (:

Write your username backwards (:

Are you an introvert or extrovert?

It's Musical Game.

It's Musical Game.

Whom did you last message? (on kw)

latest videos