Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Maybe We're Just Too Far Away ~ATJ~

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

Hazel ~ I saw everyone online, but no requests. I heaved a sigh; who would want to talk to me? They probably forgot about Hazel, the girl they sort of remember from the Senior year. I just kept searching, asking to join a conversation with Eli, Hannah, Liam, and Harmony. I knew they'd probably reject, but it was worth a shot.. right? I shrugged, waiting for the answer of the request. My heart was beating faster in my chest as I thought of Eli, but my heart soon felt like shattering right then and now. Sure, I knew he was gothic- like me, but he probably liked Hannah or something.. Jason ~ I laid on my bed, hearing a few sounds coming from my roommates side of the room. He was most likely talking or making out with his girlfriend, but I was too busy to look over. I thought about Harmony, my heart shattering all over again inside my chest.. I admit, I loved her... But Drew did as well; I didn't have a solemn chance. I just stared at the carmel coloured dorm room ceiling, my nose scrunched in disgust. I began playing on my phone- Angry Birds. But, I have to admit, that isn't pure logic- mostly because birds don't blow up.. but.. Meh;

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
Harmony: "Hannah! Turn the camera around!" I laughed, "Anyway, I'm still transitioning with the driving. These British people drive on the wrong side of the road, and yet I'm the one getting all the tickets!" This is what I did when something was bothering me. I would make a bunch of corny jokes, and pretend nothing was wrong. I was a great actress, so everyone believed it most of the time. Liam: I laughed at both Hannah and Harmony. Hannah's spaciness always made me laugh. I answered Eli, "I'm pretty good, just trying to transition into the whole not having my annoying little sister as an alarm clock anymore." To be perfectly honest, I missed my little sister Katie waking me up in the morning. It was home. It was comforting, but now the only thing I had was a raucous alarm clock, and the sound of my roommate fighting with the last girl he hooked up with. It surprised me. My roommate and I had only been here a month, and he had already hooked up with 12 girls.

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(Check my forum post thing. Mine was sent to the mods.)

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(I'm going to go to bed. Don't go too far without me. Goodnight!)

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Ariana: I got up and changed into sweatpants and an oversized tee. My roommate was gone, no surprise there. I sat back down on my bed looking at the laptop. I clicked the request button sending then a request to join their chat. I was excited yet nervous. I had no idea why I was nervous maybe it was more me being anxious. Drew: I sat up hearing my roomate shouting at me to get ready. I got up and got dressed quickly. "Hold up" I called out. I took out my laptop and saw everyone was online. I requested to join. I kmew this was the time all my friends were on. I just felt like saying a quick hello and see how everyone was doing.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
(Who will be Miles Girlfriend and who will be Allie's love interest)

E-M-I-L-Y.
Loves music, acting and writing.
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.
I'm a worshipper of the Walking Dead and have seen every episode.
I love everything to do with The Walking Dead.
I absolutely adore Norman Reedus.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(Ruby's girl will be availiable soon for Miles, and there's also Seriously.Immature's characters. Then there is also Artemis' guy character.)

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah my girl will be available )

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
Dian: I was supposed to be doing a thesis right now, supposed being the operative word. I couldn't focus on it, and I ended up opening another window and saw everyone from back home online. I gave a squeal of delight. Man, I missed everyone like crazy. I requested to join the chat, and I couldn't wait to see everyone's faces. Gabriel: I finally had some resting time, after my roommates had dragged me all over campus and then forced me to the gym with them. You'd think that studying for a medical degree would make them more serious, well it didn't. I picked up my laptop, finding that everyone was online. I clicked and sent a request to join and waited, curious to see how everyone was doing. 

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
Harmony: I saw that everyone else was online, and they were requesting to join in. I obviously clicked accept to which sprung out the faces of my vast number of friends. Dian, Gabriel, Hazel, Jason, Ariana, and Drew all show up on my screen, adding to Liam, Hannah, and Eli. Man, our group was big, and we were still missing some others. I smiled seeing all of my old friends, especially Drew. I greeted the people who had joined, "Why hello there strangers! Haven't seen you all in a while. How are you?" It was weird. All of their rooms were still naturally bright, while mine was only illuminated by my lamp because it was like 11 o'clock in England. Liam: I smiled as I saw most of the gang's faces pop up on my laptop screen. Ariana's face was definitely one I was happy to see, but for some reason I wasn't as happy to see her face as I was to see Hannah's. Harmony was sort of right when she called everyone strangers. The last time we had all talked together was the last day of summer when we all parted ways. This thought made me melancholy because it highlighted the fact that we were all thousands of miles away from one another, chasing our dreams. Well in my case, finding my dream.

Just Pontmercying Along

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Are you good at dancing?

Are you good at dancing?

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

My Friend Loves Justin BIEBER -________-

Are you good at dancing?

find a girlfriend here describe yourself f...

latest videos