Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Maybe We're Just Too Far Away ~ATJ~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
Dian: "Ohmigosh, hi guys!" I squealed happily, making my roommate look at me like I was insane. "I miss you guys like crazy! What are you up to? I wish I could hug y'all through the screen!" I was excited  and although I wasn't from Texas or whatever I just talked like that sometimes. Gabriel: Dian's face popped up on the screen, and she started talking really fast in a high-pitched voice like she had breathed in helium. I couldn't help but smirk, she was still the same. Everyone else's faces popped up too, and I was pretty glad to see all of them. "Hey, guys." I said.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Ariana: My window popped up and I saw the faces of the people I loved. I waved and smiled brightly. "Hi guys" I saw Liam's face and smiled. This wasn't easy for me. "I miss you guys " I brought up my knees to my chest smiling at the sight of them. Drew: I saw everyone's faces come up. " Hey guys" I smiled. "I'm great , you guys?" I asked. I missed these people more than I thought. I looked at Harmony. She looked great. I smirked. My roommate was yelling at me to hurry. "Just wait! " I yelled back. I wanted to talk to my friends. I haven't talked to them in a while and seeing them now made me want to know how everyone was doing.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
Harmony: "I miss you guys too," I replied, "I'm going to have to fly back some time soon. I miss driving on the right side of the road!" I had to start taking a bus everywhere because I was not used to driving around the roads. Also, I needed to come back because I missed my friends. It was still going to be hard. We were all scattered across the globe with different schedules. Liam: I nodded in reply. I honestly didn't know what to say. You know the expression cat's got your tongue? I had a leopard throwing my tongue in my stomach! I didn't know what to say to Ariana or the others. Did I miss them? More than anything in the entire world, but i could not form my emotions into the words that were needed. So, there I sat, smiling and nodding like an idiot. 

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
Hannah: I giggled and finally turned my camera around the right way, seeing everyone completely now. "Hi hi everyone who I haven't said hi to already!" I squealed, clapping excitedly. At least Dian was as excited as I was, but she was always like that. Like me! Hehe. I saw Ariana's face and my smile dropped for a moment. I wanted Liam, and NOT his girlfriend. But I need to be happy...I always need to be, even if it's fake sometimes. That was what everyone was used to, and all I want is for my best friends to be happy. I tried to regain my happy-face, but it was only halfway this time. I hope they don't notice. Eli: I noticed Hannah's face drop, and it was never the same after that. Wow, I've barely ever saw Hannah not look happy. I kind of noticed everything change, but the only person I really focused on is Hazel. She looked pretty, as always. Urgh, I'm so stupid for not telling her how I feel. "I really miss you guys, but our schedules are all completely different." I complained, biting my lip. None of us had saw each other in a very long while.

Ari is Spongebob

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Hazel ~  I stared at the screen, my face almost entirely blank. I suddenly caught sight of Eli, whom looked like he was biting his lip, and very pale... I arose an eyebrow at my long time crush, seeing how the others were deep in conversation. "Hey, Eli! You don't look like your having very much fun..." I teased, folding my arms over my chest. I gazed at Eli, then back at Jason- the only one she had really talked to since they had split. "I can't wait to see ya guys again, Mate! Here I'm having a cruddy time!" I complained, my eyes staring into Eli's then, then Hannah's. Jason ~  I laid back on my bed, yawning aloud. I couldn't wait to see Harmony... I loved her, no question about it.. But so did Drew... I shook my head, gazing at the Carmel ceiling above me- scowling at the horribly coloured ceiling. I heaved another sigh, burying my head in my hands. I hated loving the same girl as my bestfriend.... Oh well;

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Ariana: I smiled seeing everyone. It was almost perfect. "I wish we could all just meet up somewhere and be together again" I saw Hannah's mood change which was quite because she was always so loud and cheerful. "I'll be back" I said. I got up and got a yellow paper. Sort of like a certificate. I sat back down and showed it to them. "Guess what guys? I got freshman initiated the first night" I frowned laughing. The paper was made by the upperclassman in order for tje freshman to remember the wonderful ful night. Not. I smiled. Drew: I didn't know if I talked to Harmony, if it would be weird to her. Maybe I just had to talk to her but alone. "Yeah I can't wait to see you guys" . I looked down at my keyboard. I just didn't know what to say. Nothing was the same anymore no matter how hard we tried

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
Dian: Everyone seemed to be quiet now,  and although Hannah was usually cheerful she wasn't right now. Eli and Harmony all seemed to be thinking deeply or whatever, and now I just felt awkward. Suddenly doing my thesis seemed a lot more attractive. "We definitely have to meet up soon," I agreed with Drew. Gabriel: "I can't leave until Christmas, I've got a full calendar until then." I sighed. The longest I would be able to stay away would be a couple of days, otherwise when I got back I'd be like neck deep in work. I drummed on the side of my laptop, thinking.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
Hannah: "I...uh, I'm uh-" I cut myself off. This time, it was very obvious I wasn't being the 'normal Hannah'. Le sigh, I can't control it well this time. "I'm pretty busy too. I'm working on a new song, I have classes every day until four or five, and my calendar is booked until...hm, Christmas, too." That was probably the longest sentence I've said without any straight happy/sad emotion. Wow, it was weird. A bad weird.  Eli: I typed in the chat box and sent a message to everyone except Hannah saying: Hannah's never downbeat. She's the most annoyingly happy person I know. I shook my head and went back to talking. "Well, me either. I'm busy until a little before the holidays. We have to meet soon, though. Absolutely." I said, mentally visualizing my booked calendar.

Ari is Spongebob

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
(POST.SENT.TO.MODS.AGAIN.URGH.)

Ari is Spongebob

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
Liam: I nodded, "The holidays sound like a great time to meet up. The million dollar question is where though. We're scattered all around the world. This was true. With so many places, where were we all going to meet up? This was really sad. We used to be able to walk into each other's houses without the slightest bit of notification to hang out, but now we couldn't even decide where to meet up. Harmony: I didn't know how to break it to them. This was the hardest thing ever. How could I tell them? Should I tell them? No, I shouldn't. I don't want to bring it up myself. I'm just going to stay silent. My silence would most likely be taken as agreement. No. I needed to tell them. They were my best friends in the entire world. I took in a deep breath, and spoke fast, "I'm not going to be able to make it during the holidays."

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

hi

hi

speak about the above user

hi

speak about the above user

Chocolate or vanilla cake?

latest videos