Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Maybe We're Just Too Far Away ~ATJ~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
Dian: I my eyes quickly went to Harmony's face. It took a while for the words to register. Even then, they didn't even make much sense. Harmony wouldn't be able to come? "Why not? You have to, we all want to see you. Everyone wants to see everyone." I said, luckily the disappointment didn't show through in my voice, though it might have been clear from my expression. Gabriel: That was a bit of a shock, though I knew she probably had a good reason. I was curious about it myself, it would have to be pretty big for her to miss out on a holiday reunion, one we were all looking forward to. "Yeah, why not?" I echoed Dian, who was doing an awful job of hiding her disappointment.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
Hannah: My eyes widened and my face completely dropped this time. Harmony wouldn't be able to come for the holidays?!?! SHE- NO- WHAT- Did I do something wrong? Was it me? No, why would it be? But what if it was? Maybe it was someone else- maybe it was Drew or someone. But why would that make her not come for the holidays? I had too many questions. Covering my face with my hands, I tried not to freak out.  Eli: Woah there Hannah, why are you CRYING over Harmony not coming over the holidays?! But it IS a shock to the system. I sighed and got closer to the screen. "Listen, Harm, you need to come. Nobody's seen each other for, what, 5 months already? Why can't you come?" I demanded, glaring at her even though I was more disappointed than angry.

Ari is Spongebob

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Ariana "What Harmony? Why?!" I frowned. Harmony was the friend I could count on no matter what. I wanted to know why Harmony couldn't. It was heart breaking to hear. I was hoping all of us could be together again in so long but it was just to hard now. Drew My eyes widened. I was looking forward to see Harmony during the holidays but now she says she can't come. "Harm why?" I asked. This is the first time I talked to Harmony since that night. Everyone's mood had changed when Harmony said that.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
Harmony: "It's not that I don't want to," I sighed, "I'll do my best to make it, but if I do it will be for like maybe 3 days or so. I've just got a lot on my plate between trying to get my music out there, and work. I'll try though. I'll do my very best. Even if I can only be there for an hour." This of course was an exaggeration. It would be stupid if I bought a plane ticket from West Yorkshire to (I'm just going to pick a random state.) Ohio that made it essential for me to get back the same day. Liam: It was sort of reassuring to hear that Harmony would try to be home for the holidays, but somehow the mood was altered by it. It wasn't like Harmony was the most important person in the group. There wasn't a most important person. Our group was like a puzzle though. If you took one piece away, it wouldn't be a whole anymore, and the whole thing would be rendered pointless. It had always been like this. Ever since kindergarten when we all met.

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(Bump.)

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
Hannah: I bite my lip and move a little farther away from the screen, disappointed to say the least. It wasn't exactly easy here, either, but I knew to make time for the holidays. It was our group's little tradition. And traditions are important. Well, they were ​until high school ended and everyone went their separate ways. Maybe the group wasn't meant to be anymore, because it's obviously falling apart! My eyes were shiny like I was about to cry, but I wouldn't cry. I couldn't cry. I tried to stop being so over dramatic when I got to college, and it's worked for the most part-so far.  Eli: I was happy that Harm would try to make it home for the holidays, but I could feel the whole mood get flipped upside down by it. Especially Hannah's mood. You see, it's not like one person in our group was more important than another, well kind of, but for the most part we're like a big script. You can rearrange the lines and actors however you choose, but once the actual play is performed it's never the same if you remove one of the lines, or one of the actors. If that makes sense. Well it makes sense to a play-writer/actor like myself. But we've know each other since kindergarten, and even if we've had our ups and downs, were meant to be one big group.

Ari is Spongebob

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Favorite Old Show

Cat vs Dog

lakme vs maybelline

Happy birthday Chayluv :D

Favorite Old Show

Words that start with C.

latest videos