Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Never Say A Word (Open Rp)

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
In the small town of Jackson, Caitlin Samuels, 17, goes missing. She was a fun outgoing, pretty girl with many people who adored her but more people who disliked her. When Caitlin went missing her was a shock tot he town and left everyone in suspicion of everyone else in town. Many believe she long gone now but her friends and family still have hope. On the 6th month of her being missing her friends start getting suspicious calls about Caitlin. Her friends decide to get together and solve the mystery of Caitlin Samuels. Although they are threatened to not say anything to anyone else. All they ever wanted were answers anyway. Characters: Amber Solis (17)- Amber was Caitlin's bestfriend for many years. Although Amber was always jealous of Caitlin. In her eyes Caitlin had everything perfect. Perfect hair, perfect body, perfect family and perfect boyfriend. She loved Caitlin but sometimes she hated how she acted. When they were 15, Amber was in love with Derek, and Caitlin knew it, but Caitlin knew she could get him and beat her too him. Amber had never gotten over and still is in love with Derek but she was still Caitlin's best friend. She is a suspect of Caitlin's disappearance, but helps her friends try to find Caitlin. Taken Derek Lawrence (17)- Derek was Caitlin's boyfriend of 2 years before she went missing. Derek is the fun protective kind of guy. When Caitlin went missing he never believed it was true, and they convinced him to let go. He was never fine but once he was doing ok, he starts getting suspicious calls and jumps straight to it. The day before she went missing they had gotten in a hug argument and were on the verge of breaking up. He is a suspect of Caitlin's mystery. He helps trying to find Caitlin. Taken James Owen (17)- James was Caitlin's and Amber's best friend for many years. He had always had a crush on Caitlin though he never told her. Once she was with Derek he knew he had no chance. He then became good friends with Derek, When Caitlin went missing he blamed everyone and didn't talk to anyone. He was definitely heart broken. Helps try to find Caitlin. Taken Megan Samuels (15)- Megan was Caitlin's little sister. Megan looked up to Caitlin a lot. She wanted to be just like her.  Her parents favored Caitlin and she didn't like that's why she wanted to be just like her. When she went missing Megan didn't know what to do. She was not that peppy loud girl anymore. She was more to herself. Begs to let her help Caitlin's friends solve the mystery, and ends up helping. Taken So far these are the characters most needed. If you would like to make your own character, make a form and I will have to approve. Rules Use correct grammar. Don't make it all about your character. No one should be getting pregnant. If you know me, you know I always have love in my role plays so love is ok (: If i don't accept your character. Please no arguing Form for above Characters Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Other: Form for your own character Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Relationship with Caitlin: Other:

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Megan please?

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Derek Lawrence Age: 17 Looks: Personality: Derek was the type of guy who was always chill about everything. He wasn't too serious and always looking for the fun side of things. He was charming and sometimes acted like a total dork around his friends. After Caitlin went missing. He  became protective and started worrying more about things. Other: Had a fight with Caitlin before she went missing and is a suspect of her report. Later has an issue with Amber and James.

Please?

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar

"Gupi1999" wrote:

Megan please?
Of course(:

Please?

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 May I be Amber, and another character that was not listed? If not, then just Amber?

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

May I be Amber, and another character that was not listed? If not, then just Amber?
(Yes you may be Amber, you can make another character but I have to approve the form)

Please?

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Can i make my own character that was close to Caitlin?(:

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar

"superstare" wrote:

Can i make my own character that was close to Caitlin?(:
(Sure, I just need to see your form (: )

Please?

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Megan Samuel Age: 15 Looks: Leaena She is tall, slim and muscular -in an attractive way. She is into sports but most people work that out when they see her. Her auburn hair falls in natural curls to her shoulders and is always bouncing about because she is running or just springing with each step. Her eyes are wide and innocent which compliments her childish personality and their amber-gold colour matches most of her clothes. (This pic is a princess one..soz) Personality: She's very childish, jealous of her sister but she looked up to her totally. She was a loud and happy girl u til her sister vanished and hs ebecome more secluded. Other: Caitlins sister

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Name| Kara Marie Ross Age| 17 Looks:SUPERSTARE OWNS!!!!! :) Personality: she is nice and sweet. She is chill and laid back. She can be serious when she needs to, and she is loving. Relationship to Caitlin| Kara and Cailin became good friends when Cailin helped Kara through her parents divorce. Ever scince then, Kara and Caitlin were loyal friends. Other| she becomes paniced when Caitlin goes missing.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Country and time game

awnser the question the person above you asks

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Creating a Logo

Country and time game

Creating a Logo

latest videos