×
Back left 2f43f253cf82f12a36d1f519b3672143798f55731787ab30a5ff23d1b75b4811
Back right eb032ac36c88e9da99b231a2366bd9dc4a2dc908b7b826bd3fb939bd94a1baa3
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
July 2012
Posts: 4676

Name: Maiiko "Kuki" Sunbeatles Age ~ 17 Looks~ .... Personality: Kuki is rebelious, and quite sarcastic; Dispite her girlish figure, she is quite boyish. She loves playing games, and hates snobs. Her favorite color is silver, despite usually wearing black. She is kind once you know her, but very mean unless you don't know her. Her eyes are usually in a narrowed position, because she hates mostly anyone. She is hopeless to love, and very jealous at times. She isn't afraid of being who she is. The only time she isn't "kind" is when she is being herself. She isn't afraid to speak her mind. Her life isn't perfect, but she never wanted it to be. She may be very soft inside, but that doesn't mean she has to show it..  Relationship with Caitlin ~ One of the group of people who hated her,- along with her friend Amber. She had a slight fight along with Derek with Caitlin, and also suspected by the police from the argument. Other? ~ Is that fine? She also has a slight crush on Derek as well; ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Name ~ Amber Solis Age ~ 17 Looks ~ ..::RoLePlAy::... Personality ~ Amber is a kind, and generous girl. She was always jealous of her bestfriend, Caitlin, mostly because she had the perfect life- a perfect boyfriend, perfect hair, perfect body, and a perfect boyfriend. She was hopelessly in love with Derek- and thought Caitlin didn't know it, but she did- and tried to beat her to him. Amber was still Caitlin's friend- never getting over her pure love for Derek. She is very sweet, but horrible at comforting people. She is loyal to her friends- although she was even more jealous of Caitlin than anyone else. Despite being a suspect on her missing case, she still is helping her friends to find Caitlin- no matter how long it's been. Other ~ Is that alright? Oh, and she is in love with Derek.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod
Member since:
April 2011
Posts: 68890

(May I make my own?(: )


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
March 2011
Posts: 2921

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

Name: Maiiko "Kuki" Sunbeatles Age ~ 17 Looks~ .... Personality: Kuki is rebelious, and quite sarcastic; Dispite her girlish figure, she is quite boyish. She loves playing games, and hates snobs. Her favorite color is silver, despite usually wearing black. She is kind once you know her, but very mean unless you don't know her. Her eyes are usually in a narrowed position, because she hates mostly anyone. She is hopeless to love, and very jealous at times. She isn't afraid of being who she is. The only time she isn't "kind" is when she is being herself. She isn't afraid to speak her mind. Her life isn't perfect, but she never wanted it to be. She may be very soft inside, but that doesn't mean she has to show it..  Relationship with Caitlin ~ One of the group of people who hated her,- along with her friend Amber. She had a slight fight along with Derek with Caitlin, and also suspected by the police from the argument. Other? ~ Is that fine? She also has a slight crush on Derek as well; ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Name ~ Amber Solis Age ~ 17 Looks ~ ..::RoLePlAy::... Personality ~ Amber is a kind, and generous girl. She was always jealous of her bestfriend, Caitlin, mostly because she had the perfect life- a perfect boyfriend, perfect hair, perfect body, and a perfect boyfriend. She was hopelessly in love with Derek- and thought Caitlin didn't know it, but she did- and tried to beat her to him. Amber was still Caitlin's friend- never getting over her pure love for Derek. She is very sweet, but horrible at comforting people. She is loyal to her friends- although she was even more jealous of Caitlin than anyone else. Despite being a suspect on her missing case, she still is helping her friends to find Caitlin- no matter how long it's been. Other ~ Is that alright? Oh, and she is in love with Derek.
Yes it's perfect! Thanks(:


Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥


Please?


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
March 2011
Posts: 2921

"superstare" wrote:

Name| Kara Marie Ross Age| 17 Looks:SUPERSTARE OWNS!!!!! :) Personality: she is nice and sweet. She is chill and laid back. She can be serious when she needs to, and she is loving. Relationship to Caitlin| Kara and Cailin became good friends when Cailin helped Kara through her parents divorce. Ever scince then, Kara and Caitlin were loyal friends. Other| she becomes paniced when Caitlin goes missing.
This is fine(:


Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥


Please?


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
March 2011
Posts: 2921

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

(May I make my own?(: )
(Sure, just need to make a form)


Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥


Please?


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
July 2012
Posts: 4676

"~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~" wrote:

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

Name: Maiiko "Kuki" Sunbeatles Age ~ 17 Looks~ .... Personality: Kuki is rebelious, and quite sarcastic; Dispite her girlish figure, she is quite boyish. She loves playing games, and hates snobs. Her favorite color is silver, despite usually wearing black. She is kind once you know her, but very mean unless you don't know her. Her eyes are usually in a narrowed position, because she hates mostly anyone. She is hopeless to love, and very jealous at times. She isn't afraid of being who she is. The only time she isn't "kind" is when she is being herself. She isn't afraid to speak her mind. Her life isn't perfect, but she never wanted it to be. She may be very soft inside, but that doesn't mean she has to show it..  Relationship with Caitlin ~ One of the group of people who hated her,- along with her friend Amber. She had a slight fight along with Derek with Caitlin, and also suspected by the police from the argument. Other? ~ Is that fine? She also has a slight crush on Derek as well; ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Name ~ Amber Solis Age ~ 17 Looks ~ ..::RoLePlAy::... Personality ~ Amber is a kind, and generous girl. She was always jealous of her bestfriend, Caitlin, mostly because she had the perfect life- a perfect boyfriend, perfect hair, perfect body, and a perfect boyfriend. She was hopelessly in love with Derek- and thought Caitlin didn't know it, but she did- and tried to beat her to him. Amber was still Caitlin's friend- never getting over her pure love for Derek. She is very sweet, but horrible at comforting people. She is loyal to her friends- although she was even more jealous of Caitlin than anyone else. Despite being a suspect on her missing case, she still is helping her friends to find Caitlin- no matter how long it's been. Other ~ Is that alright? Oh, and she is in love with Derek.
Yes it's perfect! Thanks(:
[ Alright, thank you Ruby ^-^ Oh, and is it alright if they BOTH like Derek~? ]

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
March 2011
Posts: 2921

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

"~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~" wrote:

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

Name: Maiiko "Kuki" Sunbeatles Age ~ 17 Looks~ .... Personality: Kuki is rebelious, and quite sarcastic; Dispite her girlish figure, she is quite boyish. She loves playing games, and hates snobs. Her favorite color is silver, despite usually wearing black. She is kind once you know her, but very mean unless you don't know her. Her eyes are usually in a narrowed position, because she hates mostly anyone. She is hopeless to love, and very jealous at times. She isn't afraid of being who she is. The only time she isn't "kind" is when she is being herself. She isn't afraid to speak her mind. Her life isn't perfect, but she never wanted it to be. She may be very soft inside, but that doesn't mean she has to show it..  Relationship with Caitlin ~ One of the group of people who hated her,- along with her friend Amber. She had a slight fight along with Derek with Caitlin, and also suspected by the police from the argument. Other? ~ Is that fine? She also has a slight crush on Derek as well; ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Name ~ Amber Solis Age ~ 17 Looks ~ ..::RoLePlAy::... Personality ~ Amber is a kind, and generous girl. She was always jealous of her bestfriend, Caitlin, mostly because she had the perfect life- a perfect boyfriend, perfect hair, perfect body, and a perfect boyfriend. She was hopelessly in love with Derek- and thought Caitlin didn't know it, but she did- and tried to beat her to him. Amber was still Caitlin's friend- never getting over her pure love for Derek. She is very sweet, but horrible at comforting people. She is loyal to her friends- although she was even more jealous of Caitlin than anyone else. Despite being a suspect on her missing case, she still is helping her friends to find Caitlin- no matter how long it's been. Other ~ Is that alright? Oh, and she is in love with Derek.
Yes it's perfect! Thanks(:
[ Alright, thank you Ruby ^-^ Oh, and is it alright if they BOTH like Derek~? ]
Yeah it's fine(: 


Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥


Please?


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy 2f448f46d95d5f9e435a7e65f0ed4d8f1bd4e0537d335baaa30428dc294fc57a
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
September 2009
Posts: 12344

Name: James Owens Age:17 Looks:role play character personalty: James ia a funny popular guy he was best friends with Caitlin and Amber and has become best friends with Derek. He is athletic. He use to have a huge crush on Caitlin before she dissapered Other: is popular is a hockey star 


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
March 2011
Posts: 2921

(The picture of Derek is approving...I say we start now (: ) Derek got up to go to school. "At least it's Friday." He said. He looked at his phone. He read November 7. He sighed and put his phone down. It had been exactly 6 months since Caitlin had gone missing. He acted like he learned to let go but it was always going to be inside of him. Especially the last words he had told her, he wished those words weren't the last ones he had said to her. He got ready and walked downstairs. Everyone in town had gotten paranoid nobody trusted anyone anymore. He grabbed his keys and went out to his car.


Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥


Please?


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
July 2012
Posts: 4676

 [ Alright ^-^ ]  Kuki had just awoken from her nightly slumber, yawning as usual. She stood up from her bed, shivering slightly as the same dream- the one that has been haunting her since Caitlin had gone missing- which was about 6 months ago. She shook her head, not allowing anyone to learn of this- she was haunted by it. She knew she was a remaining suspect of her going missing- just as her and Derek were fighting with her. She heaved a shaky sigh, throwing on an average deep gray hoodie, a white t-shirt, and a pair of dark blue jeans. She didn't bother to brush her hair- she just jumped downstairs, sliding on her deep gray converse. She opened the door, sprinting towards her car.   Amber was already awake, her dark brown eyes wide as she gazed in the mirror- a reflection from behind the brunette shone in the lighting of the room- a picture of her and Caitlin. She bit her lip to keep from crying, brushing her flawless chest-nut brown hair. She suddenly whipped around, slamming the picture frame against the front, covering the picture it held. She sighed; Her bestfriend went missing 6 months ago.. 6 months! Amber hadn't given up hope... although most people have. She got up, wearing her usual dress and cardigan over it, with laced stockings underneath. She slipped on her dress-shoes, biting her bottom lip again. She felt awful as she hopped in her car, her heart racing at the same name- Caitlin.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.


News Feed

To view full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

- 2017-11-19 09:11:19 -0800

- 2017-11-19 09:00:10 -0800

- 2017-11-19 08:42:25 -0800

- 2017-11-19 08:10:09 -0800

- 2017-11-19 08:06:51 -0800

- 2017-11-19 07:35:24 -0800

- 2017-11-19 07:26:00 -0800

- 2017-11-19 07:13:46 -0800

- 2017-11-19 07:11:38 -0800

- 2017-11-19 07:00:08 -0800

- 2017-11-16 13:10:52 -0800

- 2017-11-16 16:47:35 -0800

- 2017-11-16 15:22:27 -0800

- 2017-11-16 11:47:15 -0800

- 2017-11-17 10:11:59 -0800

- 2017-11-16 10:15:22 -0800

- 2017-11-16 10:17:58 -0800

- 2017-11-17 16:54:18 -0800

- 2017-11-18 16:22:54 -0800

- 2017-11-16 11:18:24 -0800

- 2017-11-17 16:29:09 -0800

- 2017-11-17 14:11:18 -0800

- 2017-11-17 13:02:36 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:48:33 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:19:10 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:17:20 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:07:45 -0800

- 2017-11-14 18:07:03 -0800

- 2017-11-14 16:59:17 -0800

- 2017-11-14 16:55:14 -0800

- 2017-11-19 07:35:24 -0800

- 2017-11-19 07:11:38 -0800

- 2017-11-19 07:00:08 -0800

- 2017-11-19 06:59:11 -0800

- 2017-11-18 18:36:01 -0800

- 2017-11-18 18:31:14 -0800

- 2017-11-18 17:04:19 -0800

- 2017-11-18 16:59:14 -0800

- 2017-11-18 16:46:13 -0800

- 2017-11-18 16:12:53 -0800