Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Never Say A Word (Open Rp)

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Kara was all paranoid now and she felt lost and all alone. She barely talked to anyone anymore. She kept to herself and she now ate alone. She told her mom bye and took her car keys and headed out thee door. It seems like now the town was drained of all the happiness and now everyone cried for days. She sighed lightly.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Derek backed up from his driveway and drove to school. He hated how everyday he was reminded of Caitlin. Every single little thing. He got into school and parked his car. He got out and he felt people already looking at him. it was like this everyday. People stared knowing he was going out with Caitlin. Half of them believed he had something to do with Caitlin's disappearance and the other half felt sorry for him. He closed his door and walked inside.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
  Kuki had just awoken from her nightly slumber, yawning as usual. She stood up from her bed, shivering slightly as the same dream- the one that has been haunting her since Caitlin had gone missing- which was about 6 months ago. She shook her head, not allowing anyone to learn of this- she was scared by it. She knew she was a remaining suspect of her going missing- just as her and Derek were f!ghting with her. She heaved a shaky sigh, throwing on an average deep gray hooded jacket, a white t-shirt, and a pair of dark blue jeans. She didn't bother to brush her hair- she just jumped downstairs, sliding on her deep gray converse. She opened the door, sprinting towards her car.     Amber was already awake, her dark brown eyes wide as she gazed in the mirror- a reflection from behind the brunette shone in the lighting of the room- a picture of her and Caitlin. She bit her lip to keep from crying, brushing her flawless chest-nut brown hair. She suddenly whipped around, forcing the picture frame against the front, covering the picture it held. She sighed; Her best friend went missing 6 months ago.. 6 months! Amber hadn't given up hope... although most people have. She got up, wearing her usual dress and cardigan over it, with laced stockings underneath. She slipped on her dress-shoes, biting her bottom lip again. She felt awful as she hopped in her car, her heart racing as she drove.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Megan didn't want to go to school. It was six months to the day that she had gone, that her sister had vanished. She held back tears as she ate her toast and grabbed her wallet."I want you bakc Caitlin"she whispered as she walked out of her hiuse and toward school (Sorry, I gota do my hair)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Derek went to his locker. He stil felt people looking. He turned around. "What?!" He told them. He turned back to his locker and opened it. He had pictures in there of him and Caitlin. His eyes got watery. "I love you Caitlin" he whispered. He got his books and wondered where Megan was. Ever since Caitlin went missing. He was protective over Megan, as if she was his little sister.

Please?

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
When Kara arrived at school, she looked up and it was cloudy and gloomy. It expressed exactly how she felt at the moment. She slammed her car door and went inside the school and straight to her locker. She felt like any any eye contact with anyone would cause her too break down. She got to her locker and took out her book. She plugged her earphones in, but avoided any song that her and Caitlin would listen to in class together. She just stood by her locker, humming quietly.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join as Megan's and Caitlin's sister?

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar

"Molly47426" wrote:

May I join as Megan's and Caitlin's sister?
Yeah sure

Please?

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Bianca Samuel Age:16 Looks:Will put up Personality: She is very carefree,She use to be the baby and always looked up to Derek and protected Megan.She is sometimes very quiet now to talk to Bianca you need to be a relative or a friend of Caitlyn. Other:Megan's and Caitlyn's sister

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump

Please?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

what fascinates you about God?

latest videos