Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Never Say A Word (Open Rp)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

[ Alright ^-^ ] Kuki had just awoken from her nightly slumber, yawning as usual. She stood up from her bed, shivering slightly as the same dream- the one that has been haunting her since Caitlin had gone missing- which was about 6 months ago. She shook her head, not allowing anyone to learn of this- she was haunted by it. She knew she was a remaining suspect of her going missing- just as her and Derek were fighting with her. She heaved a shaky sigh, throwing on an average deep gray hoodie, a white t-shirt, and a pair of dark blue jeans. She didn't bother to brush her hair- she just jumped downstairs, sliding on her deep gray converse. She opened the door, sprinting towards her car. Amber was already awake, her dark brown eyes wide as she gazed in the mirror- a reflection from behind the brunette shone in the lighting of the room- a picture of her and Caitlin. She bit her lip to keep from crying, brushing her flawless chest-nut brown hair. She suddenly whipped around, slamming the picture frame against the front, covering the picture it held. She sighed; Her bestfriend went missing 6 months ago.. 6 months! Amber hadn't given up hope... although most people have. She got up, wearing her usual dress and cardigan over it, with laced stockings underneath. She slipped on her dress-shoes, biting her bottom lip again. She felt awful as she hopped in her car, her heart racing at the same name- Caitlin.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Bianca finally got to school.She found Derek.She smiled.She said"Hey best bud you made it."She texted Megan. Hey Meg how are you? Bianca opened up her locker.She had pictures,of Caitlyn all over it.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Megan rubbed her eyes, they stung from holding back tears. She felt her phone vibrate in her pocket but she left it and kelt walking untill she has reached the school. Everything hurt about this place, it as like a million memories thrown at her daily. She walked inside, head down and arms crossed tightly to her, heading to her locker.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Derek looked at Bianca. " Hey how are you?" He asked softly. He loved Caitlin's family jut as much as he loved her. "Have you seen Meg?" Drew asked looking around. He was always worried now for all his friends

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join, Uuby? Name: Margaux Charity Priest Age: 20 Appearance: Personality: Quiet, and emotionless.  Relationship with Caitlin: Margaux wasn't exactly close friends, but they knew each other in their childhood. 

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Kuki arrived at the school building, chewing once again nervously on her bottom lip. She shook her head, standing up from the front seat. She felt haunted by Caitlin, mostly because she felt like it was her own fault.. She closed her massively green eyes, turning off the jet black car, stuffing the keys in her pockets. She sprinted inside the school building, hoping to see someone- anyone who could get her mind off Caitlin. She shook her head, seeing Derek.   Amber drove along the gravel road, tears burning in her eyes. She couldn't help but feel broken at the rememberance of her bestfriend- whom had gone missing exactly 6 months ago.. She shook her head, parking in the school parking-lot. She grabbed her purse, not having the heart to look at her phone.. She had to many texts and pictures of Caitlin which are inside her cell-phone. She turned off the car, walking inside the school slowly. She felt a tear roll down her face as she reached her locker- which used to be next to Caitlin's.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

Kuki arrived at the school building, chewing once again nervously on her bottom lip. She shook her head, standing up from the front seat. She felt haunted by Caitlin, mostly because she felt like it was her own fault.. She closed her massively green eyes, turning off the jet black car, stuffing the keys in her pockets. She sprinted inside the school building, hoping to see someone- anyone who could get her mind off Caitlin. She shook her head, seeing Derek.   Amber drove along the gravel road, tears burning in her eyes. She couldn't help but feel broken at the rememberance of her bestfriend- whom had gone missing exactly 6 months ago.. She shook her head, parking in the school parking-lot. She grabbed her purse, not having the heart to look at her phone.. She had to many texts and pictures of Caitlin which are inside her cell-phone. She turned off the car, walking inside the school slowly. She felt a tear roll down her face as she reached her locker- which used to be next to Caitlin's.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar

"~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~" wrote:

Derek looked at Bianca. " Hey how are you?" He asked softly. He loved Caitlin's family jut as much as he loved her. "Have you seen Meg?" Drew asked looking around. He was always worried now for all his friends

Please?

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

May I join, Uuby? Name: Margaux Charity Priest Age: 20 Appearance: Personality: Quiet, and emotionless.  Relationship with Caitlin: Margaux and Caitlin weren't exactly close friends, but they knew each other in their childhood. 

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
(You may join but can you put what her part in the story is? Like is she helping? Behind it all? Knows things she shouldn't know?)

Please?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

Thoughts On Body Modifications?

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

We the Kidz

latest videos