Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Senior Year (RP - Open)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
This Rp is about teens who are in their last year of high school. They want to make this year unforgettable before graduating from school and going into college in the fall. Rules - No dying - Please make a guy and a girl for everyone - Include everyone! (Even me) - Do not go to far Form: Name: Age: Gender: Looks: Relationship Status: What college are you going into?: Other: Mine: Name: Kandyse Age: 18 Gender: Girl Looks: Relationship Status: Taken by (Any takers?) What college are you going into?: University of Denver Colorado Other: N/A Name: Jason Age: 18 Gender; Guy Looks: Brown hair, blue eyes, and tan-ish skin Relationship Status: Single What college are you going into?: University of Minnesota Other: None

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Senior Year (RP - Open)

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Name| Kara Ross Age|18 Gender| Female Looks|SUPERSTARE OWNS!!!!! :) Relationship status: single what college are you going to| Princeton University Other| she has a tattoo of three stars on her right collar bone. Name| Jordan Age| 18 Gender| Male LooksIndifferent tan-ish skin and flippy hair with blue eyes. Relationship stauts| taken by ______ What college are you going to| University of Las Vegas Other: none Can i join?

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Senior Year (RP - Open)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Of course(: no need to ask to join.

Senior Year (RP - Open)

Posted By:
littlediva345
littlediva345
StarStarStarStar
Thanks & go on other rp

Continue Please

Senior Year (RP - Open)

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
[GirLovesPiggy: Can Jordan date Kandyse?]

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Senior Year (RP - Open)

Posted By:
littlediva345
littlediva345
StarStarStarStar
Name: Star Everson Age: 18 Gender: Female Looks: Blond hair & blue eyes Relationship Status: Single What college are you going into?: University Of Denver Other: Kandyse's best friend Name: Micheal Everson Age: 17 Gender: Male Looks: Like Star Relationship Status: Taken What college are you going into?: Universty of Denver Other: Stars baby brother

Continue Please

Senior Year (RP - Open)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
littlediva345: Make your form please. Superstare: Probably. We will see if anyone else joins.

Senior Year (RP - Open)

Posted By:
littlediva345
littlediva345
StarStarStarStar
I have and you can call me Kaylee

Continue Please

Senior Year (RP - Open)

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
Name: Harmony Carver Age: 18 Looks:  Personality: Harmony is a music obsessed troublemaker that is paired with a sarcastic attitude. Her surreptitious ways and astute mind make it easy for her to pull her usual pranks around town. She has also built up this tough exterior around her in order to not be stepped on, but on the inside is a very vulnerable girl. She is also is very adventurous, and isn't afraid to do anything. Her adventurous ways causes her to have many misjudgments, thus getting her into some big problems. Although she seems as though she isn't compassionate enough to help others, she is able to give advice while showing some compassion. College: Leeds College of Music Other: None Name: Liam Scott Age: 18 Looks:  Personality: Liam is your all-around normal jock. He lives and breathes the word "Sports", participating in many of his school's sports. Football is his favorite sport though. Don't mistake him for one of those block-head jocks though. Underneath his tough jock guy act, he is actual rather intellectual and sensitive. This side is only shown around his friends though. Along with his love of sports, he enjoys writing. Any kind of writing: poetry, horror, comical, etc. He is also rather comical, always cracking a joke or two each day. He is very protective of his friends, and will do anything to help them out.  College: Rutgers Other: None[/color]

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Senior Year (RP - Open)

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Tarin Williams  Age: 18 Gender: male Looks: onyx eyes and hair, built, slight tan. Relationship status: single What college: University of Washington other: has a HUGE secret that no one knows about. (words that are in bold, are hints.)

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

ThE WoRd GaMe

Pixeled has returned. But not forever???

Its a never ending game!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos