Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Hunger Games (RP)

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 502
Another Hunger Games roleplay. You should know how it works. You must have a boy and a girl. Rules -You have to have a boy and girl -You can't be any of the characters from the original Hunger Games. You must be a character you created. -One of your characters may die. If the other one is still alive you play that one. If both are dead talk to me about it. Name: Age: (12-18 ) Looks: Personality: District: Skills: Weapons: Other: Name: Aubree Treesa Age: 12 Looks: Except she has dark brown hair. Personality: Smart, outgoing, sweet, nice, and caring District: 12 Skills: Knows edible plants and medicine plants, can climb trees, and can camouflage Weapons: Axes, knifes, and bow Other: None Name: Logan Detra Age: 16 Looks: RP Character Personality: Smart, nice, sweet, and caring District: 2 Skills: Knows edible plants and camouflaging Weapons: Knifes, swords, and axes Other: Doesn't want to be part of the career group. Districts: Districts 1: Boy- Kermitthefrog Girl:- District 2: Boy- -Happy Never After- Girl- Kermitthefrog District 3: Boy- Girl- District 4: Both: Vannagirl123 District 5: Boy- Girl- District 6: Boy- Girl- District 7: Boy- Girl- District 8: Boy- Girl- District 9: Boy- Girl- District 10: Boy- Girl- District 11: Boy- Girl- District 12: Boy- Girl- -Happy Never After-

The Hunger Games (RP)

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 502
Anyone?

The Hunger Games (RP)

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 502

"-Happy Never After-" wrote:

Anyone?


The Hunger Games (RP)

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 520
Name: Erin Cova Age: 14 Looks: Blue long hair really curly and purple eyes Personality: Always Really happy and hyper looks on the bright side of things. District: 4 Skills: She Knows how to fish and swim, runs fast, has agility and strength can go without food and water for a while and can take a lot of pain and stuff like that Weapons: Throws knives and is good with a bow and arrow plus blow darts Other: District Token is an anklet with a heart charm, a bow and arrow charm, a cupcake charm, and a secret note attached to it from family Name: Cameron Hytman Age: 18 Looks: has blue eyes and side bang black hair Personality: Nice, will give everyone a chance to be his alli, so he wont kill them District: 4 Skills: Super Super Strong Weapons: Axe and sword Other: isnt dead yet

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P


The Hunger Games (RP)

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 502

"vannagirl123" wrote:

Name: Erin Cova Age: 14 Looks: Blue long hair really curly and purple eyes Personality: Always Really happy and hyper looks on the bright side of things. District: 4 Skills: She Knows how to fish and swim, runs fast, has agility and strength can go without food and water for a while and can take a lot of pain and stuff like that Weapons: Throws knives and is good with a bow and arrow plus blow darts Other: District Token is an anklet with a heart charm, a bow and arrow charm, a cupcake charm, and a secret note attached to it from family Name: Cameron Hytman Age: 18 Looks: has blue eyes and side bang black hair Personality: Nice, will give everyone a chance to be his alli, so he wont kill them District: 4 Skills: Super Super Strong Weapons: Axe and sword Other: isnt dead yet
Thanks! smile Anyone else?

The Hunger Games (RP)

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 502
Anyone else?

The Hunger Games (RP)

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 502

"-Happy Never After-" wrote:

Anyone else?


The Hunger Games (RP)

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 502

"-Happy Never After-" wrote:

"-Happy Never After-" wrote:

Anyone else?


The Hunger Games (RP)

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 502

"-Happy Never After-" wrote:

"-Happy Never After-" wrote:

"-Happy Never After-" wrote:

Anyone else?


The Hunger Games (RP)

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6829
hi I might join if you get more peeps so count me in =)


← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Book Suggestions?

Harry potter or twilight???

Lunch at school

We the Kidz

The Outcast - Ch.9

latest videos