Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Private Roleplay, Anyone?

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
I've been looking for roleplays, but none of them seem to interest me. So I was wondering if anyone wants to have one. I don't have any ideas, but we can talk it out, right? Genres I Like: Fantasy, romance, vampire, werewolf and medieval. Genre I Do Not Like: Zombie, horror, and sci-fi.

Posted By:
-Fangirl-
-Fangirl-
StarStarStarStar
I"m in the same dilemma. I'd love to role-play with you. This is a little off topic, but I love your bio. It more or less describes me.

Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.

I have a problem with falling in love with guys who are either fictional characters, live across the pond, homosexual, or are in their 20s/30s.

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Alright then! Which genres do you choose? Oh, really. Like what?

Posted By:
-Fangirl-
-Fangirl-
StarStarStarStar
I like role-playing fantasy, romance, and medieval. I haven't tried vampires or werewolves yet. I suppose I am inquisitive. I would say I'm entertaining, but I don't know if others think so. I am versatile. I never really understood political labels, so I don't think I'm a liberal. I am broad minded, impractical (depends), impatient, irritable, (can be) capricious, fickle, nervous, manipulative (depends), and noncommittal. I feel like I have multiple personalities, but I suppose everyone does it one way. I try not to be prejudiced, although my upbringing makes me judge others, I try my best not to.

Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.

I have a problem with falling in love with guys who are either fictional characters, live across the pond, homosexual, or are in their 20s/30s.

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Well, shall we try a medieval fantasy romance, then?

Posted By:
-Fangirl-
-Fangirl-
StarStarStarStar
AH! I'm sorry for forgetting this. I had stuff to do. Yes we shall.

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

I've been looking for roleplays, but none of them seem to interest me. So I was wondering if anyone wants to have one. I don't have any ideas, but we can talk it out, right? Genres I Like: Fantasy, romance, vampire, werewolf and medieval. Genre I Do Not Like: Zombie, horror, and sci-fi.
I'll do wun wif woo. ^-^

The only reason I come on is..

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Darn xD I was just about to ask ^^ I would do a PRP with you though.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
-Fangirl-
-Fangirl-
StarStarStarStar
I feel stupid for asking, but what is a PRP?

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
All of you can RP with me, but not now, I need to leave in a couple of minutes. A PRP is an acronym for private role play.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How do you know

Favorite song?

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

latest videos