Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Mount Morgan High School (ATJ)

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
Mount Morgan High is one of the best private schools in the country. They have amazing theater programs and SAT scores. The sports and extra caricular activitys are some of the best in the area. They are picky about who they let in but even so they don't always let in the best. Even in Mount Morgan there is drama. There are cliques and bully's and failing grades and trouble makers. Form: Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Other: Rules: Use "these" when your character is talking Use (These) when speaking outside of character Be descriptive with posts and forms Use only real photos no anime, manga, cartoon or drawn photos One boy and one girl each Ask to Join

I'm rad
and
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
Form: Name: Stella Morgan Age: 16 Looks: Personality: Stella is an intelligent girl who doesn't always put her all into her school work. She grew up with over protective parents who learned that she needed space. She drives a red pick up truck and is very outgoing. She's self consious about her body and often trys to look older than she is. She's loud, sarcastic and sensitive underneathe her tough over coat. She doesn't like her family very much and disagrees with alot they have to say. Other: Stella is the daughter of the principal at Mount Morgan but doesn't like many to know. She is also dating Marcus. Form: Name: Leon Rogers Age: 15 Looks: Asa Butterfield Personality: Leon is a confident young boy. He's smart and his goal is to be a scietist when he gets older. He's talkative and can make almost anyone laugh. He get's a little flustered with girls that he likes and is sometimes a little body consious since alot of boys are more muscular than him. he doesn't play many sports and isn't very athletic. He's silly and goofy and likes drawing even though he's not very good at it. Other:

I'm rad
and

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(May Sara please join Emily's epic roleplay?)

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
(Of course Sara may join smile)

I'm rad
and

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join as well? Wink Grin )

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar

"musicXisXmyXlife" wrote:

(May I join as well? Wink Grin )
(Yes smile)

I'm rad
and

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(Yayy! Sara is happy!) Name: Melody Way Age: 15 Looks:  Personality: Melody is a shy singer and instrumentalist, but she mostly performs with instruments due to her shyness. Secretly inside, she is one of the most sarcastic funniest people you will ever meet. This side is only shown though once you really get to know her. Sometimes she can also come off as intimidating due to the wall she has built around herself to keep from being trampled on. She does not trust many people due to others abusing it in the past. It takes a really long time for her to be able to get her guard down around other people. Other: She lives with her grandparents since her father is in a mental hospital and her mother is dead. She can't stand her grandparents, and their high expectations. Name: Marcus Willhouit Age: 17 Looks:  Personality:  Liam is your all-around normal jock. He lives and breathes the word "Sports", participating in many of his school's sports. Football is his favorite sport though. Don't mistake him for one of those block-head jocks though. Underneath his tough jock guy act, he is actual rather intellectual and sensitive. This side is only shown around his friends though. Along with his love of sports, he enjoys writing. Any kind of writing: poetry, horror, comical, etc. He is also rather comical, always cracking a joke or two each day. He is very protective of his friends, and will do anything to help them out.  Other: None

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(Check my forum posts. My forms got sent to the mods.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Genesis Parker Age: 16 Looks: SUPERSTARE OWNS!!!!! :) Personality: she is sometimes liud. She is funny and sarcastic. She likes to play jokes on people. Shr can be nice,sweet and caring when she opens up to you. She is confident but not arrogant. She is bubbly when shes in a good mood. She is outgoing and loves a good party. At times she can be mischevious, but its not extreme. Sometimes she can be rude and she has an attitude. She is smart and laid back. Other: she has no siblings and only lives with her mom. She is good at painting and drawing. She loves music Name: Jason Walker Age: 16 Looks: he has soft brown hair wih blue eyes. He ia "6'0 and is skinny, with some muscle Personality: he is mean and barely opens up to people. If he does open up he is a nice generous person. He can be loving and caring, but he has to know you well. If you are rude to him, he will be rude right back. Sometimes he pulls harsh pranks on oters. He is funny and adventerous. He is up for anything that is exilerating or adrinline pumping. Other: he lives with his mom with no siblings.

faded . ♡
-kvsh

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
(I saw the posts smile Make sure to try it again though because every one else needs to see them and I was wondering could Patricia be dating Marcus or have some sort of romatic thing with him going. I think dating is so boring though maybe we can think of something else)

I'm rad
and

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

KW Break!!

Hello, I'm Jessi (:

what fascinates you about life?

what fascinates you about life?

The Related Game!

What do u wish ur name was?

latest videos