Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Halloween (ATJ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(Firstly, I understand that this roleplay has created before by another person [GirlovesPiggy] she is welcome to be a co-owner because of this. Also, I understand this isn't a very interesting plot but no one ever joins my roleplays that take me 3 hours) It's October and that means Halloween. Turns out your best friend(s next door neighbours sister in law or whatever) is throwing the party of the year and you've been invited! Will sparks fly and love accour? Or will everyone just hate each other? Your choice It just so happens that I would like you to choose one of these characters and change their bio etc to fit your taste, then create another of the opposite gender -------------------------------------------------------- Name: Charles (Charlie) Thomas Age: 18 Status: The rich boy whom is saught after but has a large ego Looks: my brother xD Personality: Brave and forgiving are his best qualities however, Charles is egotistile and a little full of himself. He can be snobby and look down upon others Origin: America Costume(?): Vampire Biography: Relationship status: (I will edit this as the roleplay progresses) Other?: Name: Sophia Squazursgibergh Age: 15 Status: A strange new girl from Europe, no one really knows her Looks: RP Personality: Quiet and shy, she never really knows what to do when placed in a position where she must speak Origin: Australia Costume(?): Witch Biography: Relationship status: (I will edit this as the roleplay progresses) Other?: TAKEN Name: Thomas Crowly Age: 18 Status: The bad boy who everyone pretends to hate but wishes to be him Looks: sam Personalitly: Sarcastic and dont-care but he has a softer side and loves to help people have fun. He is rebelious and dosent care what people think about him Origin: American Costume(?): Black hoodie, jeans and trainers but white mask with hood up Biography Relationship Status: (I will edit this as the roleplay progresses) Other?: Name: Elizebeth (Lizzy) Martienz Age: 16 Status: The girl whos....different Looks: emo girl Personalitly: Rebelious and quite a lot like Thomas, rebelious, dont care but loveable Origin: Britain Costume(?): Dead schoolgirl Biography Relationship Status: (I will edit this as the roleplay progresses) Other?: Name: Marcus Stone Age: 18 Status: The loner Looks: RP boy Personalitly: Suicidel and hates everything and everyone, including himself Origin: American Costume(?): N/A Biography Relationship Status: (I will edit this as the roleplay progresses) Other?: Name: Carlie Smithson Age: 17 Status: The light headed, day dream girl Looks: bohemian Personalitly: Carlie is spiritual and belives in tarot cards etc, she thinks she can see ghosts and she can Origin: Ireland Costume(?): Little dead riding hood Biography Relationship Status: (I will edit this as the roleplay progresses) Other?: ------------------------------------------------------ YOUR OWN CHARACTERS FORM Name: Age: Status: Looks: Personalitly: Origin: Costume(?): Biography: Relationship Status: (I will edit this as the roleplay progresses) Other?: Rules *GET YOURSELF INVOLVED! No 'she sat there sighing and wishing someone would notice her' *Romance is aloud, you can go far just dont get yourself reported *You can swear but use $@!" etc *() out of character *"" When speaking *Italics when thinking or dreaming *Create a girl and boy *Check the updates below *IF I LEAVE CONTINUE RPING WITHOUT ME, I DONT WANT TO GET IN YOUR WAY *However, dont timeskip without me Characters Thomas Crowly 18-EmzyLou Ellise Smith 17-EmzyLou UPDATES Day of the RP = 1 Time = 8:00am Where everyone is? = Waking up, about to go to school

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Halloween (ATJ)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Do I need to ask to join? xD And thanks. :3

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Halloween (ATJ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(No problem, just pick someone and create another personalised character of the opposite gender) (EVERYONE whom is involved in this roleplay, check the updates at the bottom of the first post to see where we are within the roleplay)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Halloween (ATJ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(My forms as a example) Name: Thomas Crowly Age: 18 Status: The bad boy who everyone pretends to hate but wishes to be him Looks: sam Personalitly: Thomas is sarcastic and dont care with a playfull side to him. He enjoys helping people live a little and is very rebelious. He can be careing but doesnt really understand the consept of personal space; coming up behind people and hugging them from behind or playing with their hair Origin: American Costume(?): Black hoodie, jeans and trainers but white mask with hood up Biography: Thomas has had a normal life yet his father left before he was born and his mother is dissapointed in him. Thomas loves his mother but is too stubborn to change himself for her Relationship Status: (I will edit this as the roleplay progresses) Other?: He has sleeve tattoos Name: Ellise Smith  Age: 17 Status: That girl who everyone knows Looks: rp girl Personalitly: Hilarious and good to be around, Ellise can make any bad situation a good one. Shes lovable and caring without a care in the world however she does like to have fun Origin: American Costume(?): Cat Biography: Normal Relationship Status: (I will edit this as the roleplay progresses) Other?: N/A

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Halloween (ATJ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
STARTING POST Thomas I woke up with a groan and lifted my head from the pillows, my hair a state. I dragged myself out of bed and slouched through to the bathroom I shared with my mother. I peeled off my jogger bottoms that I used for pajamas and hopped into the shower, washing quickly and slipping out again. I brushed my teeth, checked my image in the mirror, and walked back to my room with the towel wrapped around my waist. I clothed in a black beenie hat, a red shirt, a black hoodie, black skinny jeans and red converse. I shoved my sleeves up, zipped the hoodie half way up my chest and slipped my ear, lip, nose and eyebrow peircings in. I then grabbed my backpack covered in badges and my skateboard, shouting a goodbye to my mom as I exited the house Ellise I woke up early, streaching my sore arms. I drifted through to my bathroom with my folded clothes in my arm and showered, washing my hair and brushing my teeth. I blow dried my hair and straightened it before carfully pulling on my light blue shorts, my pink vest (which I tucked into the shorts), pink flossies and some silver bangles. I then slicked on some pale foundation, pale pink lipstick and liquid eyeliner. I slung my pink satchel over my shoulder and grabbed my white cardigan, pushing it in my bag with my school books before getting a poptart from the kitchen and hurrying outside to wait for the bus

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Halloween (ATJ)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
(Is it ok if Nocturna can be Charlie's adoptive sister?) Name: Nocturna Thomas Age: 17 Status: Nerd/day dreamer Looks: Personality: Smart, nice, athletic, outgoing, generous, energetic, friendly, and understanding. Origin: Russian Costume: Hello Kitty Biography: Nocturna was first born in Russia, she was later adopted as a toddler by an American family. She grew up in America and is still living there with her adoptive family. Relationship Status: (I will edit this as the roleplay progresses) Other?: She is Charlie's adoptive sister. (If thats ok) Name: Abel Johnson Age: 18 Status: Jock/rich boy Looks: Brown hair, blue eyes, and tan-ish skin Personality: Laid back, soft spoken, outgoing, athletic, and a gentleman. Origin: American Biography: Abel was born and raised here in America to his loving parents. He grew up with both of his parents in America. Relationship Status: (I will edit this as the roleplay progresses) Other?: N/A

Halloween (ATJ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(That's fine so long as the person who plays charlie doesn't mind, could you ask people to join?)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Halloween (ATJ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(Um I kinda asked for you to pick one of the characters I made and to create your own not two of your own :s)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Halloween (ATJ)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry, but it is a little hard for me to understand alot. But I never really played any of the characters you have. Its kind of difficult for me.)

Halloween (ATJ)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(Well I could change the name of one for you, I understand what you mean on the not understanding thing cause I'm a little dyslexic)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos