Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

It's Life.(Open - Join at any time.)

Posted By:
FunkyLove
FunkyLove
StarStarStar
Okay so we're all kids, we live in normal neighborhoods, we go to ordinary schools. Some kids' lives are dramatic, others aren't. You decide. Join at any time. I always accept. Character Skeleton- Full Name: Age: (13-19) Appearance: Personality: Short History: Secrets: (Optional) Anything else?:

Hey beautiful smile
I'm Emma, I'm nearly 14, and I'm Irish

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Full Name: Sam King Age: 15 Appearance: Personality: She loves to be spontaneous and explore. Doesnt trust many people she is shy when she first meets people and a scared of the dark.ant stand when people hum Short History: He dad owns a book store and mom is a doctor and is rarely home. 2 brothers and 1 little sister. Secrets: told a huge lie that changed her life. Anything else?: has a big scare on her neck but is hidden by her hair

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Posted By:
SamWolfchick
SamWolfchick
StarStarStarStar
Full Name: Rin Kastime Age: 15 Appearance: Ivory skin, hair dyed really light blonde, wears darker colors and boots, has almond shaped eyes with a purple color, sleeves cover scars on wrists, and shirt goes over top a homemade necklace. Personality: Rin is a very outcast of a girl that just moved. Has a passion for poetry and loves to draw anime on the back of her notebook. She's a vegan that hates going to school and often cuts herself. She hates her mother and goes against anything she says. Short History: Rin was born in Japan and her mother moved her from her father and into the states. She hates her new home and thinks she won't make any friends. She caught on to English quickly but sometimes finds herself speaking Japanese again. All she wants is a friend. Anything else?: Not really.

Stay Yourselves!
-S

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Miliions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

WOULD YOU RATHER...-moved

Samsung vs iphone

What is your favorite Chips?

What/How are you feeling right now?

latest videos