Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Streets (ATJ) Only Experienced RPers Please

Posted By:
diamond99
diamond99
StarStarStarStarStar
No its not like the dancing thing it's about a group of teen who are on the streets either they were kicked out or jut became homeless because of money issues. Life is tough for them learning how to survive out on the streets of New York City FormName  Age  Looks  Personality  Bio  Other ~Rules~ Make 2 or more characters (At least 2, a boy and a girl) Don't put you'll see for perso or bio Put a pic for your character Be descriptive when making your form Don't talk lyke dis No pregnancy story lines please No dying unless being brought back to life NO ANIME PICTURES Please! The reason it's in CAPS is because people ignore this rule!

Do as it says!

Already do!

I ♥ One Direction!

MY BOYS!!!!! ♥

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
StarStarStarStarStar

"diamond99" wrote:

No its not like the dancing thing it's about a group of teen who are on the streets either they were kicked out or jut became homeless because of money issues. Life is tough for them learning how to survive out on the streets of New York City FormName Age Looks Personality Bio Other ~Rules~ Make 2 or more characters (At least 2, a boy and a girl) Don't put you'll see for perso or bio Put a pic for your character Be descriptive when making your form Don't talk lyke dis No pregnancy story lines please No dying unless being brought back to life
Name: Charlotte Age: 15 Looks: Charlotte Personality: Shy, quiet, sarcastically funny at times, has a temper, blames anyone she can when angry. Bio: She had been an orphan her whole life until she escaped with her only thing, a teddy bear who had its left ear half burnt of from a fire at the orphanage that caused her to escape. Other: Unless you get to know her, she is quiet, shy, and hardly ever helps. Has a crush on Henry. Name: Henry Age: 17 Looks: Henry Personality: Outgoing, loud, sarcastically angry at times, has a temper, blames anyone he can when angry. Bio: Forgotten by Charlotte, but Henry was Charlotte's brother and best friend at the orphanage, has a bunny with it's right ear almost burnt of from the fire that burnt down the orphanage, and they both escaped together, but seperated after that. Other: Unless you get to know him, he is outgoing, loud, and always helps. Has a crush on Charlotte.

There's a leek in my siggy! Stick Leek: -screams- AAAAH!

Jack, you aren't Spiderman. Stop crawling through people's windows. Spider Crawl

How I should eat pizza
How I should eat pizza

Wait a minute, Doc. Are you telling me that you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean?

Posted By:
diamond99
diamond99
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Lucy (Lou) Tyler Age: 15 Looks: Emma Roberts Personality: Lucy is the kind of girl who is in her own little world. She doesn't care what people say about her and is very calm and quiet. She absolutely hates the fact that her brother, Nathan always gets what he wants. She wants to get what she wants by earning money. She loves to sing and hopes she can earn some money so she won't end up like her brother. Bio: Lucy's parents died in a plane crash when she was 12 and her brother was 14. So Lucy and her brother were thrown in a foster home. They were soon thrown out because of Nathan's drunk behavior and have been living on the streets ever since. Other: Has and older brother. Sings. Name: Nathan (Nate) Tyler Age: 17 Looks: Mitch Hewer Personality: Nathan can only be described as a crazy, drunk man. He's always putting down his sister because she tries to earn her money instead of stealing it. Nathan tries to be kind to his sister, but she's so naive, it almost seems impossible for him. Nathan has tried to stop smoking and drinking for a while, but he can't stop. To him, dreams are nonsense and nothing is possible. Bio: Same as Lucy Other: Smokes and drinks

Do as it says!

Already do!

I ♥ One Direction!

MY BOYS!!!!! ♥

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Form Name Candice 'Candy' Age 15 Looks Anime accepted? Personality She doesn't trust easily, to her everyones just another failure waiting to happen Bio She's a runaway from a dissasociative houshold. Her parents are divorced, but still felt the need to live together. She has a younger brother, who's tried to find her on several occasions Other:N/A  Form Name Xaier 'X' Age 17 Looks Anime? Personality He's kind of a hothead. And not afriad to fight someone. He acts like nothing bothers him Bio: His father was a very well known politician but was caught in some scandel with his secretary. Xavier's always had issues with his anger, so people bugging him about the issues with his father didn't help anything. So, in the end, his family los everything, and he was finally kicked out by his mother because she couldn't handle him and his fighting anymore Other: N/A

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Name Sam Age  15 Looks  Personality  Funny and creative. Dhe loves to luagh and joke.Explores and is daring Bio  She left home when her parents started fighting. She ran away to a different state. She had a brother but died as an infant. Shes been know as the outcast. Other scar on her neck but her hair covers it up most of the time Name Zach Age 16 Looks (wears a black shirt under) Personality He sneaky and watches doesnt react right away. Shy but talkitive loves to be around people Bio he ran away from his uncle. His uncle hit Zach and brused him up.Zach is proud to be out on his own Other none

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Finn Drew Age: 16 Looks:  Perso: Finn is an out-going carefree girl well whn she's not getting herself into trouble Bio: Finn was kicked out for getting into trouble to much. Her mom couldn't take it anymore so she just kicked her out Other: Best freinds with Nathan and has a huge crush on him Name: Gavin Wins Age: 17 Looks:  Perso: He's a huge flirt and trouble maker Bio: Gavin was kicked out for smoking and drinking Other: N/A

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts