Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

High School Of the Gifted (open)

Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
StarStarStarStarStar
Here are the forms Name: Creature: Powers: Descrpiton: (You can post a pic if you'd like :3) Bio: Other: MY FORM Name: Toshika Kazishima Creature: Demon Powers: Speed,Ice,The power to make people do stuff,she can fly. Descrpiton: White hair,red eyes,she is skinny,she has fangs. Bio: Toshika has gone to this school for one year now,she is starting her second year,she hopes to get stronger in the future. Other: That is all

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver

Posted By:
SamWolfchick
SamWolfchick
StarStarStarStar
hmmm.... this seems a nice topic.... Name: Amaya Tobishko Creature: Vampire Powers: Reads Minds, super speed, and can turn invisible Description: Dark black hair with long bangs over her frozen gray eyes, her fangs only come out occasionally, ivory skin tone. Bio: Amaya was orphaned as a child and was sent to this school after recently being bitten. Usually known as an outcast and she's horrible at making friends. Other: She can fight but doesn't like to.

Stay Yourselves!
-S

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
(may I join? csmile Name: Scarlet Lockhart Creature: Fairy (sprite) Powers: Nature(animals, plants, ect)/future/electronic Description: Older Beth Bio: She lived in a forest her whole life, until her family decided to move to the city. Her BFF Jess moved to the same school. Other: She's very creative, quiet, and bubbly. Name: Jess Johnson Creature: Werewolf Powers: Shape shifting to different wolves, dogs. Description: she has short cut black hair, pale skin, and clear eyes. Bio: She moved next door to Scarlet with her pack(family). Other: She's kind of a tomboy and sporty.

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
-Fangirl-
-Fangirl-
StarStarStarStar
Name: Aaron Noir
Creature: Elf
Powers: Great accuracy with weapons, heightened hearing and sight.
Description: Using for RPs.
Bio: Aaron was born in France and was raised there until the age of 3. He then moved to the US and started school there. He's lived there ever since. This is his first year at the school. He is of average human male height, because his race is not the short kind of elves. His ears are pointed and he has blue eyes.
Other: He is quiet, reserved, and keeps to himself. It's rare to ever see him smile or laugh. His face always seems to be in a calm, poker-faced state. To most people, he seems a bit cold and aloof, but once you break through his tough shell, he is a pretty caring guy.

Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.

I have a problem with falling in love with guys who are either fictional characters, live across the pond, homosexual, or are in their 20s/30s.

Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
StarStarStarStarStar
You two are both in!

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Vocaloid Oliver

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:

You two are both in!
Yay! when we start? (3DS fixed, all buzzed- Happy)

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
Shall I join?? Tongue Out Name: Skyler Tate Age: 15 creature: is a good vampire that can eat regular food. powers: can make anything appear out of thin air or call something to herself. Has a wand working on spells, Can read minds and fly. bio: Skyler has been going here for 2 years this is her third year, She lives in a mansion in the sky with her parents and her four brothers and five sisters. She has a pet unicorn and a pet pegusis they had babies so she can fly a unicorn now smile She has a best friend named Mia and Im playing Mia. I will be both of the charectars and i wont have ONE main charectar. MKAY? Name: Mia Green Age: 15 creature: Pixie with normal ears smile powers: can fly knows spells reads minds and can make anything possible in the world appear anywhere she wants. bio: is super friendly but is very adventourous and monders off sometimes and doesnt come back for a while but is as happy as she has ever been when she does.

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Naya Rue Rivera Creature: Siren (Mermaid when wet) Powers: Sings to lure boys in love with her Descrpiton: (You can post a pic if you'd like :3) Profile pic Age: 18 Other: Just moved in to town, lives on fresh water blvd.

I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥

Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
StarStarStarStarStar
Both in! Rp shall start soon

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Vocaloid Oliver

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
[ May I join? ]

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Words! + Names! that start with an A

last one to say ice age wins!!!!!-moved

Last One To Say Pakistan Wins!-moved

Favorite Classic Disney Character?

Am I popular?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos