Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Want to have Private Roleplay? {Closed!}

Posted By:
εBetween Two Wingsз
εBetween Two Wingsз
StarStarStarStar
candyheart101: Yay! :з Ifinishbooks: You mean join with me and candy, or just you and me?

"I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see."

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Hai candy. May I join?

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
εBetween Two Wingsз
εBetween Two Wingsз
StarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

Hai candy. May I join?
Do you mean as in you and I or with Candy and I?

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Whaaaaaaat???

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Oooohhhh. You and candy. Sorry, brains not working 

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
εBetween Two Wingsз
εBetween Two Wingsз
StarStarStarStar
εC H A R A C T E R   S H E E Tз
{For Candy and I} Name: Age:  Gender: Personality: Species: Powers: {Three max.} Appearance: {Picture preferred.} Short History: {Optional} Other: 
εM Y  C H A R A C T E R   S H E E Tз
Name: Celestialis Elisa Johnson Age: 1,988 ; looks 27 Gender: Female Personality: Quiet, mysterious, fierce, irritated easily, has an attitude and bossy. Species: Vampire + Elemental Powers: Controls wind, lightning, and water. Appearance:  Short History: Celestialis was born in the medieval times, but she was kidnapped and marked by a vampire, making Celestialis a vampire herself. Other: Celestialis is extremely faster than a regular vampire, and is stronger than any other creature.

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
With you and candy

Posted By:
εBetween Two Wingsз
εBetween Two Wingsз
StarStarStarStar
I don't know, it's a bit tough for me. Soon enough into the RP, one is going to be RPing with the other one and one is going to be left out. Frustrated

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Damien Age: Looks about 26-28 Gender: M Personality: He is very secretive and secluded most of the time, its hard to get to know him. He is actually very caring and protective and seems to have that mischievous look in his eyes. Species: Demon! Powers: Can control fire, shapeshift (into a limited amount of creature), and can use Dak magic. Appearance: Well, I have anime pics and none lok like they are 26-28 sorry xD He is slightly above average height, standing at 6'3. He has shaggy jet black hair that almost always covers his bright green eyes. He is partially muscular and always has a grin on his face.  Short History: He was born into a royal demon kingdom, he is the prince and is learning to live in the human world. His old home was in the Underworld.

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
I shall make my form Name: Faith  age:1,499 looks 15 gender:F personality: she is sweet, kind, loving, and sort of a mute, she is very shy and doesn't speak very often. She keeps to herself and her feelings are hurt easily. She is very delicate. In a way, she is like dynamite, if you set it off once, if explodes. She feels alone in her world but she is really smart. She just needs someone to bring it out for her. She doesn't use her powers that much because she doesn't need to fight, nonetheless, she is a great person at fighting but she doesn't know. Se will cry easily and can be offended with the slightest slip. She has a rebellious side but doesn't show it at all.  speicies: shapeshifter/elemental ( half+half) Powers: she can control, fire, and water and she can shapeshift appearence: she has long brown hair( usually braided with beads ) her face is bright and she has a little twinkle in her eyes. Her mouth barely moves and she is really quite attractive but she is too shy to talk to anyone. She wears shorts, sneakers, and a normal T-shirt and tries to blend in with others if she can. Her eyes are sapphire but they change color with her mood. Her skin tone is a little dark, sort of sun tanned.  Short history: she was bullied as a child because she was a late bloomer. Her powers came slowly and because she doesn't show them, people don't know that she has them at all! She was a disgrace to her family because she wasn't brave and " didn't have any powers" but she managed to grow up. 

5000th post 8/3/13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Chat

State all ur Nicknames:)

Forum Chat :)

Forum Chat :)

Kidzworld Radio is Here

State all ur Nicknames:)

latest videos