Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

»⋆ Kids Next Door: Sector B ⋆» [Open]

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
                                            || Based on an old Tv Cartoon, 'Kids Next Door'. ||      Life in the small state of New York, in the capital-- Albany, lie a large... Tree-house? Kids Next Door follows the escapades of five eager, yet bumbling, ten-year-olds as they join forces against adulthood to fight for the right to enjoy all the fun things in life. These principled kids tackle the really important issues facing their peers, like the right to stay up late or to eat whatever they want. But when taking a stand is just not enough, this crew embarks on top secret missions on behalf of children everywhere, utilizing fantastic homemade technology like flying machines and catapults, to accomplish their goals. Like any good team, the agents in Codename: Kids Next Door each have their own distinct identities, skills and personalities. Rules: 1) Please have proper grammer, and do not start an unneeded fight, please?  2) You are allowed to choose your own number-- as long as it isn't already taken [ Ex: Numbuh 3 is Kuki Sanban ] 3) Do not make the characters of Sector V related to yours-- unless they are distant cousins or something. 4) No EXACT copies of the original characters; I will allow some quite like one of them, but not an exact copy. 5) Please Ask To Join, please? 6) Use "" When your character is speaking, and [ ], { }. or ( ) to talk out of the RolePlaying context; 7) No fighting out of character? {OOC} 8.} There can only be five of the Sector B members, no exclusions. I am sorry though ^^ Form(s) ~~ Name: Numbuh: [You cannot use one that is already taken; choose one like... 7 or 8, or something like that.] Age: [Obviously 10, but your character can be older, but in the RolePlay: People can get decommissioned if they would like, but then get replaced by another character.] Looks: [Just looks; Preferred picture, or a descriptive description.] Personality: [What they are like.] Crush or Certain Best friend?: [Needed I guess along the story lines; You can decide later if you are not sure.] Favorite Weapon: [Cannot be blade of some sort; must be show related.] Position on the team: [The Leader, A some-sort of genius, Hand-To-Hand combat or something related among those lines, Only one with the most {Common sense, smartness, something like that.] Anything Else?:  I am sorry for any confusion among the RolePlay, but please: HAVE FUN~~!

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Roles on the team Leader ~ Renee-Chan Hand-To-Hand Combat [Test-dummy] ~ ArtemisMoonHunt Genius ~ The science Nerd/other important spot ~ Most person with Common Sense ~

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
Ill be person thats leader. this my form: name: macy moon numbah:7 role : leader idk the rest i gotta edit

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
Name: Macy Moon Numbah: 7 age: 10 looks: Has long blond hair with side bangs and a few pink streaks has sea blue beautiful color eyes personality: Leader is nice and is competitive and is popular and is stubborn and is like the person that says stuff like well just see about that. crush or best friend: not sure for crush yet but best friend is mia who isnt in the group. favorite weapon: super stretchy sling shot with sharp rock ammo. position: leader other: team outfit as leader is girly. its a off shoulders white long sleeve shirt with bell sleeves and a pink thick tank top over it. Hot pink skinny jeans and purple converses. ill edit later if you want me to change anything

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"vannagirl123" wrote:

Ill be person thats leader. this my form: name: macy moon numbah:7 role : leader idk the rest i gotta edit
[ Uhm... Can I see an example post maybe? And please, no text-talk, and the leader spot is reserved .__. Sorry 'bout that. ]

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Kira_Angel_1829586 Lock
Kira_Angel_1829586
StarStarStarStarStar
*Skips onto page* Tralalalala~.... Oh! Look! A RP! XD  Name: Willow ((Couldn't come up with anything better. o.o )) Numbuh: 2012 ;D  Age: 10  Looks: Long, somewhat curly oak brown hair with gentle blonde highlights. Olive like skin, with very few freckles on her cheeks. Standing around the normal height of a ten year old, maybe just a inch shorter. Her eyes are almost as blue as the sky, but can change to be as green as the grass. Often times found wearing a white shirt that states, "Three ways to annoy you, Reading. This. Message." With converse and a bacon and egg necklace. Personality:  Somewhat over hyper, sometimes easily pestered.... From time to time, she can be a bit of a independent person who relies on no one but herself. But still, her bubbly attitude and weak, surrending ways often cancel thoughts flaws out. Last but not least, she has the tendency to always like to be around people she likes.... Position on the team?: LEADER!!!! XD ( Ignore Willow. -3- She's a Hand-to-Hand combat person.)   Crush or Certain Best friend?: N/A Favorite weapon: Weapon? Hm.... A mustard gun. cx But sometimes uses on her older sister when she's getting bored. V___V;  Anything Else?: Has a serious obsession with pasta. =w=

Got a secret.
Can you keep it?
Swear this one you'll save
Better lock it, in your pocket
Taking this one to the grave
If I show you then I know you
Won't tell what I said
Cause two can keep a secret
If one of them is dead…

If one of them is dead...

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"Kira_Angel" wrote:

*Skips onto page* Tralalalala~.... Oh! Look! A RP! XD  Name: Willow ((Couldn't come up with anything better. o.o )) Numbuh: Hasn't joined yet.... Age: 10  Looks: Long, somewhat curly oak brown hair with gentle blonde highlights. Olive like skin, with very few freckles on her cheeks. Standing around the normal height of a ten year old, maybe just a inch shorter. Her eyes are almost as blue as the sky, but can change to be as green as the grass. Often times found wearing a white shirt that states, "Three ways to annoy you, Reading. This. Message." With converse and a bacon and egg necklace. Personality:  Somewhat over hyper, sometimes easily pestered.... From time to time, she can be a bit of a independent person who relies on no one but herself. But still, her bubbly attitude and weak, surrending ways often cancel thoughts flaws out. Last but not least, she has the tendency to always like to be around people she likes.... Crush or Certain Best friend?: N/A Favorite weapon: Weapon? Hm.... A katana or a switch blade. Position on the team: Hasn't joined yet. Anything Else?: Has a serious obsession with pasta. =w=
[ I am sorry, but I have a few problems... Like I said, no blades or anything, it has to be SHOW related. Plus, she has to have already joined the team, and can I have an example post? Plus, which position is she? It has to be there. ]

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Kira_Angel_1829586 Lock
Kira_Angel_1829586
StarStarStarStarStar
-3- Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.    Editting form now. DX 

Got a secret.
Can you keep it?
Swear this one you'll save
Better lock it, in your pocket
Taking this one to the grave
If I show you then I know you
Won't tell what I said
Cause two can keep a secret
If one of them is dead…

If one of them is dead...

Posted By:
harry yugioh gamer 87
harry yugioh gamer 87
Star
name: Cole  age:10 looks: short hair star at back of his head. dresses like a swag kid position: LEADER

Yugi Moto

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Box

What is your biggest fear?

Do u think 13 year olds should still play ...

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

latest videos