Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

A Deadly Secret (RP - Open)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893 Lock
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
A group of friends never kept anything from each other, or at least they thought they didn’t. When one of the eight realize that one has been keeping secrets from them, she plans on telling the group, but not before that member of the group is able to silence her; permanently. The thing is that no one knows what happened, and the group vows to figure out who killed her. Letting you know, I will be playing the character that gets killed until she is, you know, dead. Rules: -Ask before you join. That does not mean post your form with the question – ask before you join. -If you want to be the murderer or something, let me know through comments. I don’t want everyone in the roleplay to know who it is – it takes away some of the fun. -I will allow one accomplice if more than one person wants to be our RPs wonderful villain, but I will not allow more than two to be the “bad guys”. -No swearing. It’s not easy. -No inappropriate posts. This is kids’ site, guys. Be careful of what you say. -No perfect characters. I want an equal amount of guys and girls.  I will only be taking on three of each. I will be playing the girl who dies and another male character. Characters: Girl (who dies) – Taken Girl Girl Girl Boy – Taken Boy Boy Boy Now, apply skin to these bones: Name: (first and last, please) Age: (either 16 or 17) Looks: (pictures are fine) Personality: (write something: traits, description, whatever) Other: (interests, likes, random stuff) *delete all (parenthesized) information, please. Thank you.

let
i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
[ May I, Isabella, join this RolePlay? ]

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

[ May I, Isabella, join this RolePlay? ]
[You may, you may!]

let

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
[ Thank you so much, Onlyindarkness ^^ ] Form ~~  Name: Jessica "Jess" Thorn Age: 17 Looks: . . . . . Personality: Jessica is rebelious, and quite sarcastic; Dispite her mostly girlish figure, she is quite boyish. She loves playing games, and hates snobs. Her favorite color is deep green, despite usually wearing dark colours. She is kind once you know her, but very mean unless you don't know her. Her eyes are usually in a narrowed position, because she hates mostly anyone. She is hopeless to love, and very jealous at times. She isn't afraid of being who she is. The only time she isn't "kind" is when she is being herself. She isn't afraid to speak her mind. She so afraid of fire, but doesn't show it... Sometimes.. She is very secretive, hiding things from people. Other: She is Australian, obviously talking with a deep accent. She knows a few things she shouldn't have ever knew... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Anthony Forrest. Age: Sixteen. Looks: Personality: Since Anthony got into sports at a young age, he’s a very outgoing person. He likes to make people laugh and enjoys having a good time. He’s somewhat naïve when it comes to anything dealing with things that aren’t textbook. He’s a good kid, but everyone has their down sides. Other: He’s awkward when it comes to girls, but he’s very charismatic. Name: Danielle Puckerman. Age: Sixteen. Looks: RP Character: Danielle Packerman. Personality: Honestly? Danielle’s a nosy girl that likes to know what’s going on with everyone. She doesn’t really have boundaries when it comes to figuring out things or whatever, but she’s still an overall good person. She just doesn’t know when far is too far. Other: She gon’ die.

let

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
[ Thank you so much, Onlyindarkness ^^ ] [color=#000000]Form ~~  Name: Jessica "Jess" Thorn Age: Sixteen Looks: . . . . . Personality: Jessica is rebellious, and quite sarcastic; Despite her mostly girlish figure, she is quite boyish. She loves playing games, and hates snobs. Her favorite color is deep green, despite usually wearing dark colors. She is kind once you know her, but very mean unless you don't know her. Her eyes are usually in a narrowed position, because she hates mostly anyone. She is hopeless to love, and very jealous at times. She isn't afraid of being who she is. The only time she isn't "kind" is when she is being herself. She isn't afraid to speak her mind. She so afraid of fire, but doesn't show it... Sometimes.. She is very secretive, hiding things from people. Other: She is Australian, obviously talking with a deep accent. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/color]

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
(May Emily join, Greyson?? smile)

I'm rad
and
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
Of course!

let

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Marina Haron Age: 16 Looks: Personality: Marina's a bright and busy girl. She's at top of her classand always pressured by her parents to be perfect. Marina often avoids her parents and stays ut with her friends way morethashe should because she hates home. She's a music lover ad is creative and funny if you let her open up. She's a good cook, uderstanding and loyal. Other: She's allergic to peanut butter and her most prized possesion is her record player. She doesn't want anyone to know but her parents beat her. (Is it okay if she's your guy characters best friend, Greyson)

I'm rad
and
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(May I, Sara, join this awesome roleplay?)

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

← Previous 1

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Related Game!

Who is your pet??

The Related Game!

What is your favorite subject? -moved

Dirty Lies

Creepypasta *WARNING*

latest videos