Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Castleville Prom (ATJ)

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
For highschoolers everywhere prom is a big deal. But in Castleville its huge. Being a small town where rumors fly and everyone knows each other prom means alot. Everyone is raised, looking forward to prom. Its the one night where girls can be princesses and guys can be their nights in shining armor. Sophmores, Juniors and Seniors get to attend prom and freshmen too if they get an older date to bring them. All students, faculty and parents work hard to make the prom the best it can be. Now all the students have to do is find the best outfit, get a date, get a ride, look perfect and make the night a dream come true. Easy right? Rules: Ask to join Real pictures only no anime, manga, cartoon or drawn photos One boy and one girl character each Be descriptive No pregnancy story lines Use "These" when your character is talking Use (These) when speaking outside of character Form: Name: Age: Grade: Looks: Personality: Other:

E-M-I-L-Y.
Loves music, acting and writing.
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.
I'm a worshipper of the Walking Dead and have seen every episode.
I love everything to do with The Walking Dead.
I absolutely adore Norman Reedus.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Castleville Prom (ATJ)

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
?JOIN I CAN

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P

Castleville Prom (ATJ)

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
ok

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

Castleville Prom (ATJ)

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
Name: Sky Moon Age: 15 Grade: 10th Looks: like chanel west coast personality: is rebellious and fun is sarcastic other: rides a skateboard favorite outfit is black and pink osiris's skinny jeans  baggy purple sweatshirt hoodie and skater hat. and lives in a mansion with a foam pit and 2 skate park and 3 indoor heat adjusted pools.

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

Castleville Prom (ATJ)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Was asked to join. smile Name: Sienna Age: 17 Grade: Junior Looks: Spencer Locke Personality: Sienna is a smart and a very athletic girl, she is also calm and very gentle. She is outgoing, generous, energetic, friendly, and understanding type of girl. She likes to make new friends and is also into music alot. Other: N/A Name: Connor Age: 18 Grade: Senior Looks: He has brown-ish hair, blue eyes, and tan-ish skin. He is also a little tall for his height. Personality: He is a very laid back soft spoken guy, he is very protective it comes to his sister and friends. He is a bookwarm, and an athletic guy as well. But he is a gentleman when he's around girls. Other: He is Sienna's brother

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Castleville Prom (ATJ)

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar

"vannagirl123" wrote:

Name: Sky Moon Age: 15 Grade: 10th Looks: like chanel west coast personality: is rebellious and fun is sarcastic other: rides a skateboard favorite outfit is black and pink osiris's skinny jeans baggy purple sweatshirt hoodie and skater hat. and lives in a mansion with a foam pit and 2 skate park and 3 indoor heat adjusted pools.
(Sorry you can't join)

E-M-I-L-Y.
Loves music, acting and writing.
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.
I'm a worshipper of the Walking Dead and have seen every episode.
I love everything to do with The Walking Dead.
I absolutely adore Norman Reedus.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Castleville Prom (ATJ)

Posted By:
mainmuffin
mainmuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
You asked me to join so umm I'm assuming I can. Name: Carter Jones Age: 17 Grade: 12th Looks: I'll add a picture later Personality: She's really nice and funny and she loves music. Other: Nothing

Castleville Prom (ATJ)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Nicola Hughes. Age: Sixteen. Grade: 11th / Junior. Looks: RP Character: Nicola Hughes. Personality: She's outgoing, popular, and flirty. Other: Bad form. I'll make up for it in the roleplay. Name: Kenneth "Kenny" Dalton. Age: Fifteen. Grade: 10th / Sophomore. Looks: Shy guitar-playing character. Kenny has brown eyes and blond hair, since it's hard to tell. Personality: He's awkward, shy, and easily pushed around. Other: He's in the closet, but gay. Another bad form.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Castleville Prom (ATJ)

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
WHY?! i change it if i need to

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

Castleville Prom (ATJ)

Posted By:
mainmuffin
mainmuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
Now a boy! XD Name: Dylan Paulsen Age: 17 Grade: 12th Looks: I'll add it later Personality: He's shy but a really good singer.

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How do you think our world will end and why?

Will we ever have a judgemental free world?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Will we ever have a judgemental free world?

Who's the most popular person on KW beside...

latest videos