Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

First teens on the Moon! (RP-Open)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
I did this plot before, but it turned into a private role play.  This time, it's open and will stay that way. The plot:  A bunch of teens are training to be the first teens on the moon.  There will be teens on mission control, driving the space ship, and teens who take the actual space walk. You can also be an adult who is training the teens.  Although, there won't be any adults helping the mission once the shuttle has taken off.  Will their shuttle crash?  Will they come home alive?Rules:   1. No swearing.  2. Please make two characters and try to use them both. 3. Use "these" when your character is talking. 4. Use (these) when you're talking out of character. 5. Have fun!Form:Full Name:  Age (Has to be under eighteen):  Personality:  Looks:  Very short bio:  Job (Part of Mission Control, shuttle driver, space walker, etc.):  Other:

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

How old do you have to be to get a cell ph...

GOOD DUBSTEP SONGS

Favorite artist?

Kidzworld Radio is Here

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Kidzworld Radio is Here

latest videos