Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Generations (open!join join join!)

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(Wow i havent been on in a while so i decided that i need to make it up to you guys smile Being a teenager you think you rule the world. Your wrong....its all about the term YOLO from going to bad partys that you know you shouldnt,to pulling pranks at school these teenagers FEEL like they rule the world. YOLO! Rules 1. dnt tlk l!ke dis 2. no godmodding 3.id like if you make a boy and a girl 4. I dont like cussing but i dont bannnnnn it 5. I know some of you may like to date boy boy girl girl i dont care i dont judge people 6. Have fun i meen whats they point of joing if your only gonna complain about that you dont have a boyfriend or girlfriend or that nones talking to you how about YOU ake a move 7. Other than that everything else is acceptable! Form~ Name: Age: Gender: Traits: Looks: Saying they live by: pet peeve about themse;ves: Other:

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
[Sunlight16-- I missed you~~~! ε: ]  May I join if possible?

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
i misxed you chuuu and yuperz!smile

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
[ Thank you, Sunlite16-- ^^ Where is the form? εx ]

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
sorry lol ive been so out of it i edited it so its there

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Mine~ Name: Ashley Sarah Parkers Age: 14 Gender girl Traits: Shes a very flirtatious girl she can be very bad at time but flip her personality which makes people just adore her. She is very good at writing which everyone knws when she accidently sings the songs she makes at school at the mall and at parties she is a pleasure..mmaybe Looks:Water girl Sayins she lives by: Yolo duh. Pet peeve: she always rubs her fingers through her hair for no apparent reason! Name: Brendon Steve Wonde Age:16\Gender:Male Traits: he is the hard chore guy who doesnt let people say he cant do anything which caused many inguries but hard core abs he isnt full of himself but he knows most girls like him the very desperate kind hang around him alot He loves to do pranks at school which cause him to meet Ashley Looks:Hotttt!!! Saying lives by: Never say Never Pet Peeve: cant accept people saying he cant do soething at all

Awwww

~Claudia

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Random

ME ISH NEW!!!

How do you do a cartwheel???!!!

ME ISH NEW!!!

Random

ME ISH NEW!!!

latest videos