Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Glee Roleplay (Open for gleeks only)

Posted By:
SuperGleekNinjaStar Lock
SuperGleekNinjaStar
StarStarStarStar
This is a rp for all the gleeks out there. If you were to go to McKinley High, who would you be? A cheerio? A New Directions member? A football player? Make your own character, and i'll start the storyline and my character. Character form format: Name (First and Last) Status (Jock, cheerio, glee club kid) Age Description Friends(From Glee. Eg:Kurt, rachel, puck etc) Extra(Little fun facts) The story starts at the beginning of the school year, when a bunch of new kids come in (rp players). It'll hopefully take off from there. Nobody post until I have my character down.

Sharmaine-Bi-Taken (kinda)

I love the guy in the pic above!!!

Posted By:
SuperGleekNinjaStar Lock
SuperGleekNinjaStar
StarStarStarStar
Angel Sylum New Directioner, weird girl 14 (freshman) Black, waist length hair, dark brown eyes, fair skinned. She always wears skirts or a dress. Very shy and barely talks. Her best friend is Kurt, and her worst enemy is Santana. Funn Fact: She's an amzing singer, and is very talkative wen drunk.

Posted By:
SuperGleekNinjaStar Lock
SuperGleekNinjaStar
StarStarStarStar
I kinda trudged down the hall, my dark hair flopping in my face. Kurt was by my locker, and a retarded grin was plastered on his face. "Whats up?" I asked. He handed me a stiff piece of paper. "Is this...?" I began to ask. Kurt nodded, knowing my answer. Excitedly, I jumped into his arms. "I can't believe you scored tickets to that Bloody Kitten concert! Who's opening?" Kurt put up his hands, as if to shut me up. "Some guy named Blaine is opening, and I got the tickets from my dads girlfriend. She got them for christmas, and she hates rock music. I thought you and someone else could go." He slowly handed me the other ticket. "Wait...you're not going with me?" Kurt shook is head. "You know I hate rock music." Just then a teacher walked up to us, a new girl beside him. (A girl needs to introduce herself please!)

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Piper  McLean Age:15 Status: New kid but Will be a football player and Glee club. Looks:Will put up Personality: Will see Friends: Nobody because she was new. Other: She is a New kid. 

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar
Name (First and Last) Santana Lopez Status (Jock, cheerio, glee club kid) Cheerio and in the glee club Age 17 Description Friends(From Glee. Eg:Kurt, rachel, puck etc) Brittney, duh! Extra(Little fun facts)

I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Piper was next to them.She said"Hey I am new here and my name is Piper or Pipe for short."She smiled at the two of them.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar
I walk down the hall, and see Kurt with some girl. "Hey, Kurt. Who's the loser?" I shout out.

I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥

Posted By:
ZAYNSCUTE
ZAYNSCUTE
StarStar
Name Jay  Status want to be cheerio Age 16 Description short black hair brown eyes stroge to Friends new not really anyone Extra she were contacts so her eye always change she has dreamed of becoming a cheerio but she is to shy to try out

zaynsweetheart
@bluejaykat

Posted By:
ZAYNSCUTE
ZAYNSCUTE
StarStar
walks up to the post board and read the the sign up sign for the cheerio as she had the pencil in her hand she was was ready to wright her name but didn't and walked away sadly

zaynsweetheart
@bluejaykat

Posted By:
Emosky490
Emosky490
StarStarStarStar
Name: Donna Linnez Status:Glee club kid Age:16 Description: Athletic, Wants to be a football player, Hangs out with boys alot Friends: Finn,Rachel Extra: British

"This Is Crazy But Here's My Number So Call Me Maybe"
"Baby You Light Up My World Like Nobody Else"
"We Found Love In A Hopeless Place!"

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Chat

WHATS THE BEST BLACK VEIL BRIDES SONG

WHATS THE BEST BLACK VEIL BRIDES SONG

Fall Out Boy

Peirce the Veil

Paramore

latest videos