Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

this world is what you make it (open)

Posted By:
Estelisa
Estelisa
StarStar
Anything goes (besides inappropriate language, trolling, spaming and things mentioned in the rules) your character can be anything have any powers be from anywhere and be however old you want. (_) this means out of roleplay. I dont mind if you speak in first or third or what your punctuation or grammar like as long as you have an imagination your sorted smile have fun

Mum/teacher: You'll never know if you can do it if you never try.
Me: so can you do this thing for me? ^.^
Mum/teacher: no I cant never done it.
Me: D: such a hypocrite!!!

Hypocritical lines should be banned they cofuzel poor harmless cats v.v

Posted By:
Estelisa
Estelisa
StarStar
(my character is called lavina shes 16 and is a sub person so has the qualities of both lion and human) Lavina sat under the tree the wind blowing her red hair into her tanned face as she stared up through the leaves her lion ears twitching at the noises...

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
I have 3 characters. My first one is Mia. Mia is 16 and has aqua blu eyes and vivid red hair with sidebangs. She usually keeps it down and curled. She is nice and funny. She plays the electric guitar and is very chiled back. Her best friend is Zoe and Bay. She can form into a white wolve when she wants to. Bay has aqua hair and greeneyes and is 16. She loves to skateboard and hiphop dance. She wears a skater hat. She can turn into a dolphin when she wants. Zoe is 16 like Bay and Mia. She has babyblue eyes and dark purplelong curled at the bottom hair. She has a nose piercing an eyebrow piercing and lip piercing. She wears nerd glasses and can morph into a dog when she wants.

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P

Posted By:
Estelisa
Estelisa
StarStar
(nice characters. Im gonna add another character and lavina desc. Description of lavina: fiery red hair, purple eyes, tanned skin, lion ears and tail, energetic, loves climbing trees. My new character is called Kairi hes 17 plays the bass and sings has snake bites and is a kitsune he has 8 out of 9 tails. His eyes are ice blue and his hair silver with a black strike in his fringe hes chilled most of the time and can get quite sleepy but hes also alot like lavina sometimes.)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

I'm new :)

Freaks of Kidzworld.

We the Kidz

Slap The Keyboard :p

Profile Pic Updates!

Doctor Who!

latest videos