Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Everything is the Same, but Different (RP-DATJ)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Plot:  A bunch of best friends that are teens from the present, time travel to the year 3000.  Everything looks the same.. but completely different.  You can travel to another galaxy in thirty minutes!  There is food that is the size of a penny that you chew like gum, that gives you a three course meal!  Will these teens have the best time of there life?  Or will they call it a day and head back to present time? Rules:   1.  No swearing. 2.  Use "these" when your character is talking. 3.  Use (these) when you are talking out of character. 4.  Please use good grammar.   Form:   Name: Age (12-17): Looks: Personality: Short Bio: Other:

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
Name: Macy Moon Age: 15 Looks:Long Red hair side bangs purple eyes. Perso: Fun bubbly happy and flirty. Total girly girl but has one tomboy thing in her life.. Bio: Macy is a fun girl, and goes to the same high school as everyone. She has 2 best friends outta the whole group. (havent picked them yet i will when ppl join) She is in fostering but is getting adopted. She loves to read. Other: The tomboy thing is skateboarding. She loves to skateboard.

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thanks!)

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join?

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(Of course!  Thanks!  No need to ask.)

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Eden Jackson Age:15 Looks: will put up Personality: Will see Short bio: Ask her if you want to know the story.  Other:Nothing

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  Amy Anderson. Age:  12. Looks:  Long brown hair, brown eyes, sort of tan skin. Personality:  Very smart, organized, caring, polite, and fun. Short bio:  Amy is homeschooled along with her older brother, Tim.  Amy always has a notebook and pen for taking quick notes, and remembering facts.  Amy has always gotten teased for being homeschooled, but never let that bother her.  The reason Amy is so young time traveling is to keep her brother company. Other:  Her older brother is Tim. Name:  Tim Anderson. Age:  16. Looks:  Almost exactly like Justin Bieber. Personality:  Smart, loves sports, messy (especially in his room), polite, and fun. Short bio:  Tim is homeschooled along with his younger sister, Amy.  He never got teased for being homeschooled like his sister Amy, and has always been popular in his neighborhood.   Other:  His younger sister is Amy.  He is also the one that is in control of the time travel computer.

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
(can my charrie like tim and stuff?)

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(That's fine.  Let's just not take it to far and make it all about them.  Also can it be just a crush?  And not dating?)

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
(ok but it might change in the middle, you never know how rp are gonna go, but yeah of course.)

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words That Start With F.

IF YOU COULD BE ANY ANIMAL, WHAT WOULD YOU...

IF YOU COULD BE ANY ANIMAL, WHAT WOULD YOU...

What song is stuck in your head?

How do I ask my parents if I can have a Yo...

Words That Start With F.