Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Pathenia Private Academy (ATJ)

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
Pathenia Academy is a private boarding school for only the smartest and/or richest kids in the country. Teens attending the school either attend the school because of a scholarship or because their parents just have that money on hand but either way these kids are gifted. Pathenia Academy highschool is tough with many cliques, tough teachers and drama around every corner Rules: Ask to join No anime, manga, cartoon or drawn pics only real pictures No pregnancy story lines Be descriptive Use "These" when your character is talking Use (These) when speaking outside of character Form: Name: Age: (13-1Cool Grade: (8th-12th) Looks: Personality: How did they get into the school: (Scholarship or money) Other:

E-M-I-L-Y.
Loves music, acting and writing.
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.
I'm a worshipper of the Walking Dead and have seen every episode.
I love everything to do with The Walking Dead.
I absolutely adore Norman Reedus.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
Emosky490
Emosky490
StarStarStarStar
May I join?: Name: Annie Jameson Age:13 Grade:9th Looks: Red Wavy hair, Green Plaid shirt, White skirt with yellow splats, Red Converse Personality:Plays sports alot, Athletic, Smart, Kind How did She got in school: Scholarship For playing Soccer Other: British

"This Is Crazy But Here's My Number So Call Me Maybe"
"Baby You Light Up My World Like Nobody Else"
"We Found Love In A Hopeless Place!"

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
May I please join?

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
(could i join? c: ) Name: Scarlet Lockhart Age: 13 Looks: (put up later) Personality: Shy. bubbly, enthusiastic How she got into the school: Art Scholarship Other: she's an amazing artist

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join? Name: Cascadia Evadine Andreou Age: 18 Grade: 12 Personality: Quiet, mysterious, emotionless, has an attitude, and can rarely be nice. How did they get into the school: Money Appearance:  Other: Cascadia is from Greece, and she loves to sing, mainly Latin and French lullabies. 

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join?

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

If u Have a opportunity to became a superh...

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Nobody listens to country :(

How do you think our world will end and why?

Kpop Dances

Kpop Dances

latest videos