Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
What if you won a golden ticket? What if Charlie and the other's didn't get tickets? I'll be playing Mr.Wonka, please make a child and parent to acompany him/her. Child Form: Name: Age: (10-12) Personality: Problem: Looks: Parent Form: Name: Age: (29-39) Looks: You crush threw the cold winter snow, and come across a poster on a lamp post. After reading it you run to the chocolate shop to buy a bar, as you unwrap it you see a shine of gold. You take out the ticket, it says,"Congratulations to the holder of this winning ticket, I, Willy Wonka invite you a carer to my factory. Tuesday 12th December 12.00 'O'clock sharp. Till then, farewell. ~Willy Wonka."

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
xXxD4r7hP4ndaxXx
xXxD4r7hP4ndaxXx
StarStarStar
Name: Connor Fletcher Age: 10 Personality: Connor is hyperactive and as such is easily amused by seemingly irrelevant things. He will generally miss one or more in a list of directions. Connor is interested in sports and music mostly - and chocolate. Problem: Connor is a glutton and hardly able to follow direction. Looks: Chubby, blonde hair, light complexion, 5'0" Name: Mithrandir Fletcher (Marvin) Age: 37 Looks: Short, thin, graying business cut hair, wears a solid grey suit - blue and grey tie - brown shoes.

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"xXxD4r7hP4ndaxXx" wrote:

Name: Connor Fletcher Age: 10 Personality: Connor is hyperactive and as such is easily amused by seemingly irrelevant things. He will generally miss one or more in a list of directions. Connor is interested in sports and music mostly - and chocolate. Problem: Connor is a glutton and hardly able to follow direction. Looks: Chubby, blonde hair, light complexion, 5'0" Name: Mithrandir Fletcher (Marvin) Age: 37 Looks: Short, thin, graying business cut hair, wears a solid grey suit - blue and grey tie - brown shoes.
Accepted!

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
StarStarStarStarStar

"BethieBoots332" wrote:

What if you won a golden ticket? What if Charlie and the other's didn't get tickets? I'll be playing Mr.Wonka, please make a child and parent to acompany him/her. Child Form: Name: Age: (10-12) Personality: Problem: Looks: Parent Form: Name: Age: (29-39) Looks: You crush threw the cold winter snow, and come across a poster on a lamp post. After reading it you run to the chocolate shop to buy a bar, as you unwrap it you see a shine of gold. You take out the ticket, it says,"Congratulations to the holder of this winning ticket, I, Willy Wonka invite you a carer to my factory. Tuesday 12th December 12.00 'O'clock sharp. Till then, farewell. ~Willy Wonka."
Child Form:Girl Name:Toshika Hitsugaya Age: (10-12) 10 PersonalityDazedhe is very nice and smart.She loves to talk. ProblemDazedhe likes chicken too much every time she sees it she will go nuts.. Looks:White hair,spiky.Green asian eyes.Skinny body.She has a sword who is her best friend. Parent Form:Man Name:Toshiro Hitsugaya Age: (29-39)36 Looks:White spikey hair.Green eyes.Skinny body.

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:

"BethieBoots332" wrote:

Child Form:Girl Name:Toshika Hitsugaya Age: (10-12) 10 PersonalityDazedhe is very nice and smart.She loves to talk. ProblemDazedhe likes chicken too much every time she sees it she will go nuts.. Looks:White hair,spiky.Green asian eyes.Skinny body.She has a sword who is her best friend. Parent Form:Man Name:Toshiro Hitsugaya Age: (29-39)36 Looks:White spikey hair.Green eyes.Skinny body.
Accepted!

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
εBetween Two Wingsз
εBetween Two Wingsз
StarStarStarStar
Child Character Sheet
Name: Jonathan Richard Williams Age: 11 Personality: Jonathan's stubborn and whiny, but he can be funny and nice. Problem: He goes insane for sour candies. Appearance: Jonathan is baby faced and stands at 4'5. He has curly, dark brown hair, light green eyes, cremé colored skin and is just a bit chubby.
Parent Character Sheet
Name: Jackie Michelle Williams Age: 32 Appearance: Jackie has a thin face, but not too thin, and she stands at 5'6. She has curly, shoulder long, dirty blonde hair, teal green eyes, and has pale skin.

"I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see."

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"εBetween Two Wingsз" wrote:

Child Character Sheet
Name: Jonathan Richard Williams Age: 11 Personality: Jonathan's stubborn and whiny, but he can be funny and nice. Problem: He goes insane for sour candies. Appearance: Jonathan is baby faced and stands at 4'5. He has curly, dark brown hair, light green eyes, cremé colored skin and is just a bit chubby.
Parent Character Sheet
Name: Jackie Michelle Williams Age: 32 Appearance: Jackie has a thin face, but not too thin, and she stands at 5'6. She has curly, shoulder long, dirty blonde hair, teal green eyes, and has pale skin.
Accepted!

Phinbella Fan Logo

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Let's Talk About School!

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

LAST PERSON TO SAY RANDOM WINZ!!!-moved

Let's Talk About School!

Let's Talk About School!

latest videos