x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
Member since:
August 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1490
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
What if you won a golden ticket? What if Charlie and the other's didn't get tickets? I'll be playing Mr.Wonka, please make a child and parent to acompany him/her. Child Form: Name: Age: (10-12) Personality: Problem: Looks: Parent Form: Name: Age: (29-39) Looks: You crush threw the cold winter snow, and come across a poster on a lamp post. After reading it you run to the chocolate shop to buy a bar, as you unwrap it you see a shine of gold. You take out the ticket, it says,"Congratulations to the holder of this winning ticket, I, Willy Wonka invite you a carer to my factory. Tuesday 12th December 12.00 'O'clock sharp. Till then, farewell. ~Willy Wonka."

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo


Posted By:
xXxD4r7hP4ndaxXx
xXxD4r7hP4ndaxXx
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 91
StarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
Name: Connor Fletcher Age: 10 Personality: Connor is hyperactive and as such is easily amused by seemingly irrelevant things. He will generally miss one or more in a list of directions. Connor is interested in sports and music mostly - and chocolate. Problem: Connor is a glutton and hardly able to follow direction. Looks: Chubby, blonde hair, light complexion, 5'0" Name: Mithrandir Fletcher (Marvin) Age: 37 Looks: Short, thin, graying business cut hair, wears a solid grey suit - blue and grey tie - brown shoes.

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
Member since:
August 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1490
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"xXxD4r7hP4ndaxXx" wrote:

Name: Connor Fletcher Age: 10 Personality: Connor is hyperactive and as such is easily amused by seemingly irrelevant things. He will generally miss one or more in a list of directions. Connor is interested in sports and music mostly - and chocolate. Problem: Connor is a glutton and hardly able to follow direction. Looks: Chubby, blonde hair, light complexion, 5'0" Name: Mithrandir Fletcher (Marvin) Age: 37 Looks: Short, thin, graying business cut hair, wears a solid grey suit - blue and grey tie - brown shoes.
Accepted!

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo


Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
Member since:
June 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3438
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"BethieBoots332" wrote:

What if you won a golden ticket? What if Charlie and the other's didn't get tickets? I'll be playing Mr.Wonka, please make a child and parent to acompany him/her. Child Form: Name: Age: (10-12) Personality: Problem: Looks: Parent Form: Name: Age: (29-39) Looks: You crush threw the cold winter snow, and come across a poster on a lamp post. After reading it you run to the chocolate shop to buy a bar, as you unwrap it you see a shine of gold. You take out the ticket, it says,"Congratulations to the holder of this winning ticket, I, Willy Wonka invite you a carer to my factory. Tuesday 12th December 12.00 'O'clock sharp. Till then, farewell. ~Willy Wonka."
Child Form:Girl Name:Toshika Hitsugaya Age: (10-12) 10 PersonalityDazedhe is very nice and smart.She loves to talk. ProblemDazedhe likes chicken too much every time she sees it she will go nuts.. Looks:White hair,spiky.Green asian eyes.Skinny body.She has a sword who is her best friend. Parent Form:Man Name:Toshiro Hitsugaya Age: (29-39)36 Looks:White spikey hair.Green eyes.Skinny body.

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver


Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
Member since:
August 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1490
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:

"BethieBoots332" wrote:

What if you won a golden ticket? What if Charlie and the other's didn't get tickets? I'll be playing Mr.Wonka, please make a child and parent to acompany him/her. Child Form: Name: Age: (10-12) Personality: Problem: Looks: Parent Form: Name: Age: (29-39) Looks: You crush threw the cold winter snow, and come across a poster on a lamp post. After reading it you run to the chocolate shop to buy a bar, as you unwrap it you see a shine of gold. You take out the ticket, it says,"Congratulations to the holder of this winning ticket, I, Willy Wonka invite you a carer to my factory. Tuesday 12th December 12.00 'O'clock sharp. Till then, farewell. ~Willy Wonka."
Child Form:Girl Name:Toshika Hitsugaya Age: (10-12) 10 PersonalityDazedhe is very nice and smart.She loves to talk. ProblemDazedhe likes chicken too much every time she sees it she will go nuts.. Looks:White hair,spiky.Green asian eyes.Skinny body.She has a sword who is her best friend. Parent Form:Man Name:Toshiro Hitsugaya Age: (29-39)36 Looks:White spikey hair.Green eyes.Skinny body.
Accepted!

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo


Posted By:
εBetween Two Wingsз
εBetween Two Wingsз
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 161
StarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
Child Character Sheet
Name: Jonathan Richard Williams Age: 11 Personality: Jonathan's stubborn and whiny, but he can be funny and nice. Problem: He goes insane for sour candies. Appearance: Jonathan is baby faced and stands at 4'5. He has curly, dark brown hair, light green eyes, cremé colored skin and is just a bit chubby.
Parent Character Sheet
Name: Jackie Michelle Williams Age: 32 Appearance: Jackie has a thin face, but not too thin, and she stands at 5'6. She has curly, shoulder long, dirty blonde hair, teal green eyes, and has pale skin.

"I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see."


Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
Member since:
August 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1490
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"εBetween Two Wingsз" wrote:

Child Character Sheet
Name: Jonathan Richard Williams Age: 11 Personality: Jonathan's stubborn and whiny, but he can be funny and nice. Problem: He goes insane for sour candies. Appearance: Jonathan is baby faced and stands at 4'5. He has curly, dark brown hair, light green eyes, cremé colored skin and is just a bit chubby.
Parent Character Sheet
Name: Jackie Michelle Williams Age: 32 Appearance: Jackie has a thin face, but not too thin, and she stands at 5'6. She has curly, shoulder long, dirty blonde hair, teal green eyes, and has pale skin.
Accepted!

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo


Latest Forum Posts

Which parent do you like better? Mom? or Dad?

last one to say 'summer" wins!

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

last one to say 'summer" wins!

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

Last one to say postman pat wins

Last one to say postman pat wins

last one to say 'summer" wins!

What Time Is It Where You Live?

Last one to say postman pat wins

Latest Videos

Play Online Games