Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7

Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory

Celebs cartoon cfce93feab0316bf700026de7ec97f7de6e9ad1915d2ce24ce54a99a68a2b199
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
What if you won a golden ticket? What if Charlie and the other's didn't get tickets? I'll be playing Mr.Wonka, please make a child and parent to acompany him/her. Child Form: Name: Age: (10-12) Personality: Problem: Looks: Parent Form: Name: Age: (29-39) Looks: You crush threw the cold winter snow, and come across a poster on a lamp post. After reading it you run to the chocolate shop to buy a bar, as you unwrap it you see a shine of gold. You take out the ticket, it says,"Congratulations to the holder of this winning ticket, I, Willy Wonka invite you a carer to my factory. Tuesday 12th December 12.00 'O'clock sharp. Till then, farewell. ~Willy Wonka."

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Name: Connor Fletcher Age: 10 Personality: Connor is hyperactive and as such is easily amused by seemingly irrelevant things. He will generally miss one or more in a list of directions. Connor is interested in sports and music mostly - and chocolate. Problem: Connor is a glutton and hardly able to follow direction. Looks: Chubby, blonde hair, light complexion, 5'0" Name: Mithrandir Fletcher (Marvin) Age: 37 Looks: Short, thin, graying business cut hair, wears a solid grey suit - blue and grey tie - brown shoes.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"xXxD4r7hP4ndaxXx" wrote:

Name: Connor Fletcher Age: 10 Personality: Connor is hyperactive and as such is easily amused by seemingly irrelevant things. He will generally miss one or more in a list of directions. Connor is interested in sports and music mostly - and chocolate. Problem: Connor is a glutton and hardly able to follow direction. Looks: Chubby, blonde hair, light complexion, 5'0" Name: Mithrandir Fletcher (Marvin) Age: 37 Looks: Short, thin, graying business cut hair, wears a solid grey suit - blue and grey tie - brown shoes.
Accepted!

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"BethieBoots332" wrote:

What if you won a golden ticket? What if Charlie and the other's didn't get tickets? I'll be playing Mr.Wonka, please make a child and parent to acompany him/her. Child Form: Name: Age: (10-12) Personality: Problem: Looks: Parent Form: Name: Age: (29-39) Looks: You crush threw the cold winter snow, and come across a poster on a lamp post. After reading it you run to the chocolate shop to buy a bar, as you unwrap it you see a shine of gold. You take out the ticket, it says,"Congratulations to the holder of this winning ticket, I, Willy Wonka invite you a carer to my factory. Tuesday 12th December 12.00 'O'clock sharp. Till then, farewell. ~Willy Wonka."
Child Form:Girl Name:Toshika Hitsugaya Age: (10-12) 10 PersonalityDazedhe is very nice and smart.She loves to talk. ProblemDazedhe likes chicken too much every time she sees it she will go nuts.. Looks:White hair,spiky.Green asian eyes.Skinny body.She has a sword who is her best friend. Parent Form:Man Name:Toshiro Hitsugaya Age: (29-39)36 Looks:White spikey hair.Green eyes.Skinny body.

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:

"BethieBoots332" wrote:

Child Form:Girl Name:Toshika Hitsugaya Age: (10-12) 10 PersonalityDazedhe is very nice and smart.She loves to talk. ProblemDazedhe likes chicken too much every time she sees it she will go nuts.. Looks:White hair,spiky.Green asian eyes.Skinny body.She has a sword who is her best friend. Parent Form:Man Name:Toshiro Hitsugaya Age: (29-39)36 Looks:White spikey hair.Green eyes.Skinny body.
Accepted!

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted about 5 years ago
Child Character Sheet
Name: Jonathan Richard Williams Age: 11 Personality: Jonathan's stubborn and whiny, but he can be funny and nice. Problem: He goes insane for sour candies. Appearance: Jonathan is baby faced and stands at 4'5. He has curly, dark brown hair, light green eyes, cremé colored skin and is just a bit chubby.
Parent Character Sheet
Name: Jackie Michelle Williams Age: 32 Appearance: Jackie has a thin face, but not too thin, and she stands at 5'6. She has curly, shoulder long, dirty blonde hair, teal green eyes, and has pale skin.

"I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see."

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"εBetween Two Wingsз" wrote:

Child Character Sheet
Name: Jonathan Richard Williams Age: 11 Personality: Jonathan's stubborn and whiny, but he can be funny and nice. Problem: He goes insane for sour candies. Appearance: Jonathan is baby faced and stands at 4'5. He has curly, dark brown hair, light green eyes, cremé colored skin and is just a bit chubby.
Parent Character Sheet
Name: Jackie Michelle Williams Age: 32 Appearance: Jackie has a thin face, but not too thin, and she stands at 5'6. She has curly, shoulder long, dirty blonde hair, teal green eyes, and has pale skin.
Accepted!

Phinbella Fan Logo

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Haircuts (Girls) in Style posted by nounou123
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Experimentations! [For anyo... in Fantasy posted by DreamsAndDaisies
Dreams of Estorra (Manageme... in Fantasy posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Crystalization [Ask to join... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Fragments [INDIGO LEAGUE!] ... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
☆ Gaia ☆ Remake- Open, ATJ,... in Fantasy posted by ThePaleWalker636
The person below me in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
How are you wearing your ha... in Style posted by Happy04
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Rach
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Rach
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Jordan
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by nounou123