Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Teenagers (Closed)

Posted By:
souleaterevans8
souleaterevans8
StarStar
You are a teenager. No not just a teenager, you are a teenager that shouldn't exsist. When you were born the hospital you were born in exploded in the next 10 minutes. Now you have no parents and there is no record of you. Which is probably good, considiring, you're not really human. You are a mix. Half human half animal. The government is out to get you and now all we've got is each other. FORM Name: Age: Gender: Perso: Animal half: Looks: (Just human, unless you really want to do animal too.) Other: MINE Name: Rosemary Florence Age: 16 Gender: F Perso: She is a natural born leader. She is fair and listens to everyone. She is also very protective of the other mixes. Animal half: Hawk (yes I have wings) Looks: Other: NONE

Teenagers (Closed)

Posted By:
εBetween Two Wingsз
εBetween Two Wingsз
StarStarStarStar
May I join? Name: Britannia Camilla Rigidos Age: 19 Gender: Female Personality: Leader, bossy, emotionless, has an attitude, possessive, quiet, fierce, challenger. Animal Half: Raven Appearance:  Other: Her raven appearance is much larger than an adult raven.

"I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see."

Teenagers (Closed)

Posted By:
Mellisa169
Mellisa169
StarStarStarStar
may i join name: luke burne age:18 gender: male perso: Is nice but can make a great fght he is bold and he is not afraid to break the law sneaky and clever looks:dark blackish-brown shaggy hair he wears a black leather jacket white tee black skinny jeans with blqck combat boots animal half: black panther other: all the girls love him because he is daring and he is emo

Hey...made a new symbol face... :?) it's a guy with a big nose! If somebody all ready created this then....well.....whatever.

Don't blame it on sunshine
Don't blame it on moonlight
Don't blame it on good times
Blame it on the boogie

Teenagers (Closed)

Posted By:
Ronnie Love
Ronnie Love
StarStarStarStar
(May I join?) Name: Amy Age: 16 Gender: female Personality: Shy at first. bubbly and team-oriented. She is a peacemaker, but she does have some arguments now and then. She may get into a fist-fight to settle something between her and someone else, but she is extremely weak physically, and almost always loses.  Animal half: bunny Looks:  Other: She has a heart condition, which runs in her family. Stress or overworking herself causes it to show up, but otherwise it doesn't act up. Usually when it does act up she either passes out or has to take a breather and rest. She isn't aware of what's wrong with her and hasn't mentioned it to anyone yet. It has only showed up a few times during her whole life so she doesn't think much of it.

Teenagers (Closed)

Posted By:
souleaterevans8
souleaterevans8
StarStar
Yes and yes

Teenagers (Closed)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Tamsin Kingsley Age: 16 Gender: Chick Perso: Tamsin is an out-going and carefree girl she is always smiling and laughing. She always thinks outsdie the box and can brighten up anyones day but she tends to get into trouble a lot Animal Half: Cat Looks:   Other: She's very flexable and always lands on her feet and has nine lives. She's a foster kid and has gone to foster home to foster home changing her name each time and she is always getting into trouble with athourity 

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Teenagers (Closed)

Posted By:
souleaterevans8
souleaterevans8
StarStar
Accepted

Teenagers (Closed)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Oooh! Oooh! Can I join?! Big Grin

let

i use my hair to express myself

Teenagers (Closed)

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Celina Knight Age: 19 Gender: Female Personality: she is competitive and she can get possesive at times. She may be rude but not a lot. She is sassy and she speaks her mind. She is nice. Animal Half: panther Looks: SUPERSTARE OWNS!!!!! :) Other: her panther form her fur is a silky purple. Can i join ?

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Teenagers (Closed)

Posted By:
FluteChick12
FluteChick12
Star
FORM  Name: Leanna Cross Age: 13 Gender: Female Perso: shy but almost fearless, cares a lot about friends and family, do anything to keep them safe, natural surviver Animal half: Cheetah Looks: tall, slender, curly brown hair, kind of pale Other: None

Yeah, I know. I'm pretty amazing, you don't have to say it. lol smile

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

A song I wrote...

Can't look through friends.

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

latest videos