Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

I Hope You Had The Time Of Your Life ~ATJ~

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
This roleplay is about 8 seniors who are trying to make their last week at Kennedy Boarding School last. Parties will riot, love will be found in the most unexpected places, and dreams will come true/be crushed. How will your final week go? Rules: -Ask to join. -You MUST (absolutely no exceptions) create 1 boy and 1 girl. They can not be related in any ---way, shape, or form, and they MUST BOTH be used with their own lives. -No one line posts. At least 3-5 sentences please. -Include everyone, and do your best to be included. What's the point in roleplaying if you're just going to sit around, and sigh? -DoN't T@lK lYk Dis. Proper grammar, and no text talk please. -If I ask you for a sample post, you must take an actual example from a roleplay you have been in for me to evaluate you fairly. Put the name of the roleplay it was in, and the page number. ----Either I or Marissa (DemiForever) will get back to you. -If either I or Marissa decline your form, please don't start with us. It's nothing personal. We just don't feel you will be able to keep up with the other roleplayers. -No pregnancy storylines. They are dry, and overdone. You can go "there." Just don't make your character get pregnant. -No killing of yourself or others.  -Have Fun! That's the whole point of roleplaying. If you have read the rules, spell your username backwards when you ask to join. Form:  Name Age Looks Personality College they will attend Relationship Status Other Name: Logainne Pillsbury Age: 18 Looks:  Personality: Logainne is a music obsessed troublemaker that is paired with a sarcastic attitude. Her surreptitious ways and astute mind make it easy for her to pull her usual pranks around town. She has also built up this tough exterior around her in order to not be stepped on, but on the inside is a very vulnerable girl. She is also is very adventurous, and isn't afraid to do anything. Her adventurous ways causes her to have many misjudgments, thus getting her into some big problems. Although she seems as though she isn't compassionate enough to help others, she is able to give advice while showing some compassion. College she will attend: She applied to Julliard, LA Music Academy, and Leeds College of Music. She is waiting to hear from all three because she applied late. Relationship Status: She is single, but she has a major crush on ____. Other: She is planning the biggest senior prank in history. Name: Gerard Davids Age: 18 going on 19 Looks:  Personality: Gerard is your all-around normal jock. He lives and breathes the word "Sports", participating in many of his school's sports. Football is his favorite sport though. Don't mistake him for one of those block-head jocks though. Underneath his tough jock guy act, he is actual rather intellectual and sensitive. This side is only shown around his friends though. Along with his love of sports, he enjoys writing. Any kind of writing: poetry, horror, comical, etc. He is also rather comical, always cracking a joke or two each day. He is very protective of his friends, and will do anything to help them out. College he will attend: Boston University Relationship status: Taken by ___. Other: None.

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
{Love love love it! I'll post my forms in a momento or two~}

Ari is Spongebob

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
Don't think I haven't seen the 20 views this roleplay has gotten:

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[May I join guys pleaseee~ .]

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
Name- Caterina Hannah Valentine, but everybody calls her Cat Age- Cat just turned seventeen, so she's, like, the youngest of her group Looks- She inspires me; juss Personality- You can sum up Cat in three words: cute, sweet, and ditzy. She's probably the ditziest girl ever, but she makes up for it by being extremely, extremely sweet. But the problem is she's also extremely hard to hold a conversation with a lot of the time, because she often randomly changes the subject, and just plain talks away random things. Okay, another word to sum her up would be random. Cat lives in her own world 98% of the time, and is described as 'lovely', and often 'adorable'. But don't let her fool you- she can be mean, and sometimes just unintentionally. She also can manipulate with the best of them, and SOMETIMES has fairly smart or good-ish ideas. She's mostly very fun to be around, except when she gets overemotional like she does often. You have to be careful around Cat- the littlest things will set her off, but if you apologize, quickly, she'll most likely accept it and go back to her happy ways. One of the endearing things about her is how innocent she is, it's like she sees and thinks out of the eyes of a child, even if she's going to college soon. She still loves stuffed animals and childs' toys, but her innocence is also a bad thing- she can get manipulated and taken advantage of easily and not even really know it, which has happened before. Cat takes pride in being as free as she is-always saying what's on her mind and doing what she feels. She's a very, very, very, VERY loyal friend, and once she gets to know you she'll really know you, which is probably because she's so different, which probably allows her to see through peoples eyes easier than most. Despite her appealing, you should SERIOUSLY never trust Cat with a secret. She's just so loud and out-there and ADD that she can't help but share something that might not be to share. And she's so easily controllable, she'll just as easily tell you. Surprisingly enough, she's hopelessly, and openly, flirt with guys and has trouble keeping a relationship for long. And another surprising thing, is she's very artsy. Cat loves drawing, but her heart belongs to music. She's obsessed with singing, and loves acting. She also dances a bit. But her ditzy, imaginative, free personality is hard for most people to work with and get jobs and such. Despite her adorableness  Cat is hard to deal with and too much for most, but her friends have (hopefully) learnt to deal with it. College they will attend: Cat applied to Hollywood Arts Academy, which is her dream school and has been since she was a freshmen. It's really the only college she spent time on, so she's praying it doesn't fall through.  Relationship Status: I have not decided yet. Other: Cat is extremely petite, standing at 5'2 and half and only being, like, 90 pounds. Her favorite stuffed animals are as followed: Mr. Giraffe and Mr. Purple. One is purple, obvi, and one is regular-colored. She has one older brother, who you'll often hear her telling crazy and unbelievable stories about, which as totally true-most of the time.  Name: Beckett Oliver, but everybody calls him Beck Age: Eighteen, but often mistaken for older, by how he handles himself and his looks Looks: Just cuz (I might change this) Personality: Beckett is one of the most respected, serious guys you'll see now a days. That doesn't stop him from being the 'heartthrob' though, and he knows it. Beck seems to be a bit arrogant sometimes, but goes about it in a jokey way so he doesn't seem like a complete jerk. He absolutely adores acting, and is truly talented at it. He does still have a jokester, prankster side of him, and loves messing around with his friends or just being funny. When he's in a serious relationship, he puts his girl and only his girl first, but he DOES have a habit of sometimes purposely making her jealous. He lives in a RV in his parents driveway and doesn't regret a minute of it. He loves having his own place- it's one of the groups favorite hangout spots, and he can make his own rules. Beck is very loving, and is truly calm and collected, being able to put up with a lot of someones crap if he cares enough about them. He's SUPER protective of his friends and girlfriends, and even though he's pursued very often, and is just a bit ​ conceited, he tries to stay level-headed for his loved ones. (I'm prolly gonna edit this soon. xD) College he will attend: He's also applying for Hollywood Arts Academy, but he's looking for other options. Relationship status: Taken for now by ____. Other: Beck grew up in Canada. He adores, adores, ADORES his hair, which is obviously his best feature. He has a bit of a crush on ___. 

Ari is Spongebob

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
{Of course, my Leah Bearrrrrrrrr! Hehe. c; Oh, and my forms were eaten by the mod-monsters. -.-}

Ari is Spongebob

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[I hope you guys don't mind if I post my forms tomorrow its just I'm on my phone and it would take forever to do them now :3]

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(No problem. I'm on mine too. Lol)

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
[May I join?]

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(May uoLyzmE join?)

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What's Your Favorite Disney Movie(s)?

What do you love about yourself?

Do you like or hate Nicki Minaj, and why?

Shake it Off v.s Blank Space

Which do you prefer, modern music, or musi...

Cancer

latest videos