Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Terms you might want to know as a newbie role player.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Please excuse me for putting this in "Roleplay Central" when this isn't a role play, but I think that I should put this post up. If you're a newbie role player you might want to read this.  But first things first, welcome to the role play section of Kidzworld! Here is a couple of acronyms you might not know that are important as a role player: ATJ:  That stands for "Ask to Join". DATJ:  That stands for "Don't ask to Join".   RP:  That stands for "Role Play". PRP:  That stands for "Private Role Play". Here are a couple more: Charrie:  This stands for "Character". Perso:  This stands for "Personality". These are a couple of different role play terms and definitions that you might want to know as well: Private:  It's pretty obvious, it means that that role play is meant for a couple of people and that's it, stay out. Open:  It means that you can join that role play and you don't have to ask to join.  Unless it says something like "Open, ATJ" or in the role plays rules, it says to ask. Closed:  No, it doesn't mean that that role play has stopped.  It just means that nobody can join, normally because it has enough people. Bump:  This isn't exactly a role play term but it is still used in role play.  When a thread gets answered on, it goes to the top of the list in that section.  So if a thread goes down, a person might post "Bump" to bump it up the the top again. God-modding:  This is when your character is more supreme than the other characters and can do a little too much.  It gives your character in unfair advantage over the other characters. The most important thing you want to know about role playing is to make sure you follow all of Kidzworld's forum posting rules. If you think of any terms please let me know so I can add them to this thread. If you have any questions about role playing, please contact me or GirLovesPiggy, Kidzworld's roleplaying Jr. Mod. Hope this helps! Nimsajeay

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Awesome post!

: )
Kat ; F i f t e e n ; England
Junior Mod: Comment me if you need anything, I'm happy to help!

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Thank you, Kat.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
εBetween Two Wingsз
εBetween Two Wingsз
StarStarStarStar

"-Kat-" wrote:

Awesome post!

"I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see."

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks!

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
This is the very helpful and awesome topic smile Thank you for posting it xD 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

HugeHugeHugeHuge
hugebearkeep calm and hug ted
HugeHugeHugeHuge

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
What does bump mean?

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"vannagirl123" wrote:

What does bump mean?
That isn't exactly a role play question, but it is used in role play.  I'll post the definition right now up top right now.  Thanks for asking.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump?

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
If you want.. I could ask for this to be sticked.. Hippie I'm friends on here with a few other Jr. Mods and I think they'd agree with this..

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Pinkie Pride- The Goof of song~lyrics

your favorite songs lyrics

New Lyrics To "I Knew You Were Trouble" by...

Any Song

the one i cant live without

post the lyircs from ur fav song?