Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The ghosts of Spring past-(Open,ATJ)

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
Aizu's springs are always the most beautiful in all Japan. The birds' calls are pure and clear. The waters are crystalline and plenty full of fish. The night air is crisp as fireworks explode into beautiful displays to celebrate the coming of the season.  The whole city is as beautiful as it can be. But there is a certain mountain, the highest one, that used to be home to a fleet of monks. But the temple has been abandoned for a hundred springs. Folks say that there, a young couple was killed their, attacked by a spiritual wolf. The temple is haunted by the couple every spring. They lure in other couples in attempt to brutally murder them.  The wolf is never seen, though it is heard. The boy and girl materialize at night in hope to bring back a boy or girl to kill in the temple. The love is always in bloom when the cherry blossoms are full. Rules 1)Max of 3 characters. 2) You need to be adequate with the use of spelling and grammar 3) Use  " when speaking not - or * 4) Specify on your form if you will be using 1st or 3rd person 5) I need a 'Co-owner'. Because of my time zone and school I can't be on at the same time as you guys so I need someone to take over while I'm gone. Comment me about this, I will wait for a few requests before considering who is most suited. 6) READ NOTIFICATIONS. Give me update's for Notifications via comments. PLEASE!!! 7) NO GODMODDING!!! EVER!!! GOD MOD AND YOU SHALL DIE! Cool No powers. Only If I allow it. Forms: Name: Age: Appearence: (Please, I want bishie people) Personality: Bio: Other:

Posted By:
klonoa9
klonoa9
StarStarStarStar
(Can I join?)

Go play persona, It is an AMAZING RPG.

Or Persona 4 Arena, Which ever you decide.

"I have lost all faith in Humanity" - Klonoa9 Man of Horrid Karma and rather Amazing English.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?)

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

latest videos