Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The S.S.O.C Assassins (Open, ATJ)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Plot: Your parents died in an accident of some sort, you were also critically injured. You woke up in a hospital bed. Some of your limbs that had been damaged in the accident weren't even damaged anymore. They had added bionic enhancements to your body. A man in a black suit stood over you smiling.  You were taken from the hospital to a large building, the man told you that the company was called S.S.O.C. The School of Skilled Orphan Children. On the outside, the school seemed to educate orphaned children who had no homes. Once you were inside however, you realized, they were training these children in combat skills. The man smiled at you and handed you a weapon, "The S.S.O.C exists to give orphans a reason to exist, you'll be helping us. We are a government company that takes down terrorists without attracting any eyes to the police." He gestured to the children, they were all about 13-17, teenagers, your age group. "These are our assassins.You will soon be one of ours as well" ________________________________________________________________________ This Roleplay will take place in 2012, though we will be in January. We will not be moving at real time, time skips will be in play, but we will begin on January 1st, 2012. Monday. The previously explained plot will be summarized right now: You woke up in a hospital, a man in a black suit took you to the S.S.O.C, now you will be trained to become and assassin and go on missions. This role play is about the life of these children. Rules: -Ask to join. -Romance is allowed, but keep it to a minimum. -If I say something isn't allowed, please edit your post. Do not argue. -No godmodding (Godmodding includes being too strong/perfect and controlling others characters) -No dying. If you want to die, create an extra character to use after.  -You may only kill Npcs. Please, no killing of IMPORTANT Npcs- I will be controlling these. Don't kill each other. -If your character is going to resist being an assassin, then make them calm down after a while, the character may still be anti-social or shy but we'll need you to participate in missions and etc. -Use "" when talking and () When talking out of character. Don't use *, it isn't necessary. -Follow our and Kidzworld's rules, whatever I or candyheart101 says goes. FORM: Name: Age: (13-17) Gender: Looks: Bionic part of your character: Accident you went through: Perso: (Optional)  Weapon: Skills: Other:

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Character List- Kizumi- played by candyheart101. Yumiko- played by Diamond543. Drake-played by candyheart101 Frank-ArtemisMoonHunt Esperanza-Jomeimei Waverly- ArtemisMoonHunt Daichi-played by Diamond543. Scarlett-played by samanthapandaw Tilk-played by A16 Hunter-played by samanthapandaw Alana-played by vanillacupcake54 Npcs-((All played by me)) Liam-trains assassins. Maya-trains assassins. Ayumi-trains assassins.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
I will post meh form in a sec!

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kizumi, but some call her ' Yumi'  Age: 14 Gender: F Looks: Bionic part of your character: Her arm, from her elbow to her hand. Accident you went through: She was an airplane crash with her parents but her parents did not survive. Perso: She may seem like a quiet and shy girl, which she can be, but she has another side to her. Despite her usual personality and tragic past, she is actually very out going, mischievous and sometimes rude and sarcastic. She has quite a knack for revenge, which no one else knows of. Weapon: Sword, the one in the picture,. Skills: She is very agile and surprisingly good in combat.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join? Name: Reagan Aubrey Armstrong Age: 18 Gender: Female Personality: Quiet, emotionless, mysterious, sneaky, swift, challenger, fighter, and fierce. Bionic part of her body: Her legs, arms, ribcage, nose and both eyes. Accident she went through: She was going back home from babysitting when she was hit by a drunk driver. How her parents died: Reagan's mom died while giving birth, and her dad commited suicide three years later, leaving Reagan on her own. Skills: Knows how to fight. She also has a good aim when it comes to archery. Weapons:  The arrowheads are filled with deadly poisons, but only two have electricity. Turkish Dagger Appearance:  Reagan has pale skin, dark brown hair, and lilac colored eyes. She has a light and curvy figure, and stands at 5'8 in height. She also commonly wears dark red lipstick. Other: Besides fighting, Reagan also sings, and she also has a large tattoo of a dragon on her right outsider thigh.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Yumiko "Miko". Her last name is unknown. Age:15 Gender:Female. Looks:... Bionic part of your character:Her right eye, both ears and right hand. Accident you went through: Car crash. Perso: Miko is miserable and can be very rude. She takes work seriously and is very intelligent. She does not entertain jokes and is known to be very "straightforward". She is however much lighter on her friends and can be very nice depending on your relationship with her. Miko is obsessed with neatness and despises clumsy and/or messy people. Weapon: Sniper . Skills:Precise shooting, has a good aim. Her bionic eye allows her to see further than a normal human eye. Her bionic arm is stronger than the normal one and features unnaturally good aim. Her bionic ears allows her to hear sounds from afar, this she uses to more accurately shoot her opponents. Other: Miko carries her sniper around in a violin case. She also actually plays the violin. Like her weapons suggests, she prefers not to be at the fighting area, but to stay at a distance and shoot.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Drake Age: 16 Gender: M Looks: Bionic part of your character: left leg, from his knee to his foot Accident you went through: He was kidnapped when he was 14 and was tortured. His father died saving him and his mother died when he was young. Perso: He is not one to socialize because of what he has gone through. He constantly thinks of his parents, mostly his father. He is very secretive and may appear mysterious. Usually he is quite serious but deep down he loves to joke around. He is actually very sweet and extremely protective. Weapon: Twin pistols Skills: Very good in hand to hand combat Other: He likes to play guitar..

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Daichi. "Dai". Last name is unknown. Age: 17. Gender: Male. Looks: ... Bionic part of your character: Left Arm, both legs. Accident you went through: Thieves attacked him and his family when they walked in on them robbing their house. Perso: Daichi can be very arrogant and tends to think he is better than other people at certain things. He is usually gloomy, quiet and anti-social, though when you earn his trust- he can be a very warm, nice and talkative person. Weapon: Rocket Launcher. Skills: Dai is a master with his Rocket launcher, since his bionic arm allows him to carry it with ease despite it being ridiculously heavy. He can also run slightly faster than a normal human because of his bionic legs.  Other: Carries his rocket launcher around in his cello case. He actually plays the cello.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
NPCs: Name: Ayumi.  Age: 19. Role: Trains the assassins. Weapon specialty: Swords, daggers, bows and arrows. Appearance:... Name: Maya. Age: 25. Role: Trains the assassins. Weapon specialty: Mechanical weapons- such as snipers, rocket launchers, pistols. Appearance:... Name: Liam. Age: 20. Role: Deals with government paperwork, transfers messages and missions for the S.S.O.C. Weapon specialty: (Even though he doesn't train them) Mostly rifles and snipers. Appearance:...

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
[may I join?]

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words That Start With 'L'

It's Over Now, Status Quo, The Coolest Gir...