Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
i_dunno_its_me Lock
i_dunno_its_me
StarStarStarStar
This is a roleplay about the Hunger Games, before Katniss and Peeta had entered. There are the 12 districts, and the 24 players, but for convienience I think it would be better to just focus on districts 8-12, so only 10 players? Remember: Only two people per district. Thanks.(: Forum: Name: Age: Gender: District: Discription: Skills: Basic Background Information: My forum: Name: Adira Henderson Age: 15 Gender: District: 7 Discription: Tall, black hair, and large blue eyes. Slim figure and full lips. Always has a confident expression on her face, and has carmel colored skin. Her hair falls slightly past her shoulders. Skills: hunting, singing (Idk), and running Basic Background Information: Comes from a poor family, of course. Was chosen, did not volunteer. Has a brother and a sister, as well as a mother and father. So, there are nine spots left. District 8: 1 District 9: 2 District 10: 2 Distircit 11: 2 District 12: 2 May the odds be ever in your favor.

All we are is everything that's right.

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
um hi i would like to be in your rp smile My Forum: Name: Olivia Zelma (Do we have to use rl name cuz if so: Trinity Campbell) Age:  14 Gender: Girl District: 12 Discription: Red hair,hazel eyes (can change different shades of green and blue),red lips,tall,skinny body. Always has a ponytail. Has light skin.Always helping friends.Her hair comes to her shoulders. Skills:Run,Hike,Swim,Sing,Hunt Basic Background Information: Comes from a poor family,volunteered so my 12 year old sis didnt have to go(she has a broken arm and leg so she would die in like the first 5 mins.)Has a 16 year old brother(Bradley) 12 year old sister(Lilly),also a mom and dad.

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Girls~Trina,Ivy,Trinity,Tya,Clare,Callie,
Anna,Madison

Boys~Davin,David,Jac,Travis,Connor,
Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
smexiboi
smexiboi
Star
Name: Brendan Age: 15 Gender: male  District: 12 Discription: average, green eyes light hair in summer dark in winter   Skills: hunting fighting  Basic Background Information: been hunting entire life, volunteered for younger brother of 12 years of age(has a problem with his leg so he would die in the first 5 mins)

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
MOTBS_2299819 Lock
MOTBS_2299819
StarStarStar
Name: Advivo Age: 15 Gender: Boy District: 8 Description: Very short, average build. His hair is twisted into shoulder length uncontrollable dirty blonde dreads from lifelong miscare. Dark blue eyes, hardly seen though.   Skills: great climber of any kind, sneaky, great at stealing, catching animals with bear hands (small animals of course: ) Basic Background Information: He's an orphan, which is why he has no last name and why his name was entered more times than he could remember.He's a fighter, he is very sneaky, amazing pick-pocketer. He is very quiet, keeps his eyes down, trusts no one. (also, do we know what the arena is ? Or are we starting at the opening ceremony? Super excited to start!)

*You wanna know what the most important part of a joke is?
^Sure, what's the mo-
*TIMING!!

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
i_dunno_its_me Lock
i_dunno_its_me
StarStarStarStar

"MOTBS" wrote:

Name: Advivo Age: 15 Gender: Boy District: 8 Description: Very short, average build. His hair is twisted into shoulder length uncontrollable dirty blonde dreads from lifelong miscare. Dark blue eyes, hardly seen though. Skills: great climber of any kind, sneaky, great at stealing, catching animals with bear hands (small animals of course: ) Basic Background Information: He's an orphan, which is why he has no last name and why his name was entered more times than he could remember.He's a fighter, he is very sneaky, amazing pick-pocketer. He is very quiet, keeps his eyes down, trusts no one. (also, do we know what the arena is ? Or are we starting at the opening ceremony? Super excited to start!)
I think we should start at the ceromony. Also, should we all just go ahead and start? I'm kinda impatient when it comes to waiting on people, lol.

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar

"trinityac" wrote:

these the ppl we have so far District 7: 1 District 8: 1 District 9: 0 District:10: 0 District 11: 0 District 12: 2 so we need 8 more ppl it looks like? cauz we have 4 ppl right now or if we can be 2 ppl: My Forum: Name: Davin Kass Age: 16 Gender: Boy District: 11 Discription: Tan,large green eyes. Is tall,has brown hair. Has short hair. Skills: Running,Hunting,Gathering,and good at climbing trees. Basic Background Info: From poor family Frown (but lives in district 11 so ya), was chosen.Has a 11 year old sister and a 16 year old brother. Mom and dad still alive. so ya if we can do 2 people this is my other person for the rp
also Davin he saw Olivia in the woods before when he was 13 and she was 12 and ever since then he has had a crush on her but cant talk to her because he is in district 11 and Olivia is in district 12

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Girls~Trina,Ivy,Trinity,Tya,Clare,Callie,
Anna,Madison

Boys~Davin,David,Jac,Travis,Connor,
Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
Ninjagirl No.1
Ninjagirl No.1
StarStarStar
Name: Serena Pines Age: 14 Gender: Girl District: 11 Discription: Serena is a skinny girl with big blue eyes.She has light blonde hair, tan skin. Skills: Plant knowledge, hiding, and knows how to use daggers. Basic Background Information: She has a poor family and she lives with her mom, and dad.She volunteered for the hunger games because her best friend got picked

VOCALOID FANS,UNITE!!!
I love bunnies too, and they go hop,hop, hop =^_^=

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
i_dunno_its_me Lock
i_dunno_its_me
StarStarStarStar

"trinityac" wrote:

"trinityac" wrote:

these the ppl we have so far District 7: 1 District 8: 1 District 9: 0 District:10: 0 District 11: 0 District 12: 2 so we need 8 more ppl it looks like? cauz we have 4 ppl right now or if we can be 2 ppl: My Forum: Name: Davin Kass Age: 16 Gender: Boy District: 11 Discription: Tan,large green eyes. Is tall,has brown hair. Has short hair. Skills: Running,Hunting,Gathering,and good at climbing trees. Basic Background Info: From poor family Frown (but lives in district 11 so ya), was chosen.Has a 11 year old sister and a 16 year old brother. Mom and dad still alive. so ya if we can do 2 people this is my other person for the rp
also Davin he saw Olivia in the woods before when he was 13 and she was 12 and ever since then he has had a crush on her but cant talk to her because he is in district 11 and Olivia is in district 12
We could totally do two people (: So how many people is that?

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
i_dunno_its_me Lock
i_dunno_its_me
StarStarStarStar

"trinityac" wrote:

so now there r : District 7: 1 District 8: 1 District 9: 0 District 10: 0 District 11: 2 District 12: 2 so we need 6 more ppl
Kaykay

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
May my charrie be from district 4?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Username Change-moved

Username Change-moved

Username Change-moved

Username Change-moved

Username Change-moved

Username Change-moved

latest videos