Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
(( sorry for not being online so uh ya XD! i will keep going on Davin's story....NOW! ))

He got there put the food where they keep food so it wont go to waste and goes to his room to change.
He grabs a plain button down white shirt and beige pants with his new white gym shoes and goes to find his mom.

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Girls~Trina,Ivy,Trinity,Tya,Clare,Callie,
Anna,Madison

Boys~Davin,David,Jac,Travis,Connor,
Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
MOTBS_2299819 Lock
MOTBS_2299819
StarStarStar
Heather Gerono:

I can't believe this. I can not believe this. My name was not drawn. My sister didn't refuse to take my place. I did not walk up those stairs, tears burning my face. I did not look into the wild face of Advivo, the boy who could kill me with his bare hands. I did not sit in that room with the satin seats, my family crying around me. I did not board the train, speeding me at hundreds of miles per hour towards my death. I did not listen to Cecelia talk  about strategy throughout breakfast. I will not be sent into the arena to die.  I am not in the Hunger Games.

Advivo:

Heather stopped crying, now all she does is stare wide eyed at the floor.  It's weird.  I scarfed down as much food as I could during breakfast. Maxime tried to slow me by saying that my prep team would hate to have a tribute with a pot belly.
     "As if I could care less what those over stuffed pompous freaks think. ######### they think at all."  That quieted her. I don't think she knew I actually knew what was going on around me. It was the first thing I said to her, or anyone since I talked to Heather's dad. That reminds me.  "Hey, Heather. You should eat, you'll just die quicker if you don't."  She looked up at me, then slowly looked back down at the ground. Weird. I shrugged though, no one can say I didn't try.
     The rest of the ride into the capital, Woof and I talked about strategy. He has plenty to say but he keeps calling my by the names of previous years tributes. I think the old guys going a bit senile. And Cecelia is preggers, and pretty far along.  I'm not sure District 8 is in the best shape to be getting a lot of sponsors.  More weight on my shoulders then. As per usual.

*You wanna know what the most important part of a joke is?
^Sure, what's the mo-
*TIMING!!

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can we portend its night already? This is taking far too long! Lets say they're still on the train.#

Cassidy laid in bed just thinking about Travis I wonder if he likes me. We can get married on the beach! I love the beach, and him. Wait what? she thought. She finally got out of bed and snuck out. She lightly tapped on Travis' door with the pad of her fingers.

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
(( ya we can do that ))

Travis rubbed the tired out of his eyes as he heard a light tap on the door. He got out of bed to see who it was.   "Hi Cassidy" I say.

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Anna,Madison

Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
"Umm hey, I couldn't sleep. Am I disturbing you?" Cassidy asked uncomfortably. She rubbed her arm with her hand sort of embarressed like.

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

"Umm hey, I couldn't sleep. Am I disturbing you?" Cassidy asked uncomfortably. She rubbed her arm with her hand sort of embarressed like.

"No its okay u didn't disturb anything.Uh wanna come in I guess? Travis said blushing all crazy like. "Just wait here for one second." He said. He closes the door picks up around and puts stuff neatly and organized. Travis finished and opened the door for Cassidy to come in if she wanted to come in.

Names in rp's~

Anna,Madison

Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassidy stepped in, this room was much more neater than hers. She blushed waited by the door in a unconfortable silence. "So...." Cassidy asked sitting on the bed politely.

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

Cassidy stepped in, this room was much more neater than hers. She blushed waited by the door in a unconfortable silence. "So...." Cassidy asked sitting on the bed politely.
Travis looked panicked he never thought he could get THIS far he thought she would probaly say no to coming in. "Uh....." He looked embarrised for a moment trying to think of some thing to say.

Names in rp's~

Anna,Madison

Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
"Want to watch movies?" Cassidy suggested, yet staring at the ground. She smiled uncomfortably at him.

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

"Want to watch movies?" Cassidy suggested, yet staring at the ground. She smiled uncomfortably at him.
"Sure! What movie?"Travis asks. He looks at her    and then thinks, I wonder if she likes me. He was going to ask her but then suddenly someone knocked on the door. Travis walks over and opens the door. its Effie. OMG Suriouly Effie all were doing is suggesting on what movie to watch. I wanted to yell at her.

Names in rp's~

Anna,Madison

Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

Favourite book

Favourite book

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

Recruiting DayZ Standalone players.

latest videos