Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassidy looked away, and laid her head upon his muscular chest. She looked up to make sure it was okay with him.

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

Cassidy looked away, and laid her head upon his muscular chest. She looked up to make sure it was okay with him.
All he did was smile down at her when she looked up at him. I wonder if...like since we know we like each other......"So since we know we both like each other and they r allowing 2 ppl from the same district to win the games because of Katniss and Peeta u wanna start dating or something?" He asks embarrised because what if he is moving to fast? he thought. Just then a someone knocked on the door but he didn't answer it this time. He knew it was Effie trying to tell Cassidy to come back to her room so he didn't answer the door when she knocked again and again.

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Girls~Trina,Ivy,Trinity,Tya,Clare,Callie,
Anna,Madison

Boys~Davin,David,Jac,Travis,Connor,
Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah!" Cassidy said whispering to him ignoring the knocks. Suddenly she found herself kissing Travis. She pulled away and looked into his eyes again.

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

"Yeah!" Cassidy said whispering to him ignoring the knocks. Suddenly she found herself kissing Travis. She pulled away and looked into his eyes again.
"Great!"He said about saying yes but when she pulled away like that he looked down embarrised because did she pull away cauz we were going to fast or....?

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Anna,Madison

Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassidy looked down embarresed. Why did she do that? She was so afraid he was going to reject her that she pulled away. 

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

Cassidy looked down embarresed. Why did she do that? She was so afraid he was going to reject her that she pulled away. 
"Whats the matter am I moving to fast?"  He asked her.

Names in rp's~

Anna,Madison

Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassidy shook her head no and soon fell asleep on his chest. She just spent the night there cuddling with him.

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

Cassidy shook her head no and soon fell asleep on his chest. She just spent the night there cuddling with him.
He smiled at Cassidy who i was asleep on his chest. Soon he was asleep too holding Cassidy in his arms with her on his chest.

Names in rp's~

Anna,Madison

Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassidy is asleep.

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
There asleep and the whole night and when Effie comes in to wake up Travis she see's Cassidy sleeping with Travis.She looks at Cassidy who was sleeping on Travis's chest. "WAKE UP YOU 2 TODAY IS A VERY BIG DAY!" Effie says to wake them both up.

Travis rubs his eyes and looks at Cassidy and smiles. Effie looks at him like, I thought I had said for her NOT to come in here?  Travis pointed out that they were watching Snow White and the Huntsman but fell asleep.

Names in rp's~

Anna,Madison

Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

latest videos