x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
Name: Finn Mertins
District:5 
Looks: shaggy blond hair usually covered by white bear hat, blue eyes, blue t shirt bwith no readings or designs just blue, baby blue shorts
Skills: sword fighting, stealth, fast and agile
Background information: He has trained for the hunger games since he was 6 . All the kids in his district have.  When he got picked he walked up nobly, knowing he would never see his family again he let out a single tear. After that he was shipped off

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks

StarStarStarStarStar

############# ######

##### #### ####### ###### ####### #### ########### ############ ###### ##### #### ####### ####### ## ##### #### ###, #### ####, #### # ##### ##### ## ######## ## ####### #### ####, #### #### ###### ####### ##### ########, #######, #### ### ##### ########## ############ ## ### ####### ### ### ###### ##### ##### ## ### # . All the kids in his district have.  When he got picked he walked up nobly, knowing he would never see his family again he let out a single tear. After that he was shipped off
YOU LIKE ADVENTURE TIME?!?!,!

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789

StarStarStarStarStar

############## ######

############# ######

##### #### ####### ###### ####### #### ########### ############ ###### ##### #### ####### ####### ## ##### #### ###, #### ####, #### # ##### ##### ## ######## ## ####### #### ####, #### #### ###### ####### ##### ########, #######, #### ### ##### ########## ############ ## ### ####### ### ### ###### ##### ##### ## ### # . All the kids in his district have. When he got picked he walked up nobly, knowing he would never see his family again he let out a single tear. After that he was shipped off
YES I DO!! YOU LIKE ADVENTURE TIME?!?!,!

A paradox:

Irony.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks

StarStarStarStarStar

############# ######

############## ######

############# ######

##### #### ####### ###### ####### #### ########### ############ ###### ##### #### ####### ####### ## ##### #### ###, #### ####, #### # ##### ##### ## ######## ## ####### #### ####, #### #### ###### ####### ##### ########, #######, #### ### ##### ########## ############ ## ### ####### ### ### ###### ##### ##### ## ### # . All the kids in his district have. When he got picked he walked up nobly, knowing he would never see his family again he let out a single tear. After that he was shipped off
Oh mah lump in' glob! Me too!

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789

StarStarStarStarStar

############## ######

############# ######

############## ######

############# ######

Oh mah lump in' glob! Me too!
let's not trooll we should move to comments

A paradox:

Irony.

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks

StarStarStarStarStar
Is there a girl of 4?

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt

StarStarStarStarStar
((What spots are left, if I may ask? (: ))

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac

StarStarStarStarStar

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

Is there a girl of 4?

um no i bielieve there is no girl for 4 so if u wanna be a girl for 4 go right ahead

I love to role play I've been on here for 4 years. Please join some of my roleplays? smile

8/6/16~ Gold on the forum post leaderboard Big Grin

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks

StarStarStarStarStar

YAY!

Anyways here's is my forum:

Name: Cassidy Poqui (pronounced Poke-E)

District: four?

Discription: she looks like my profile pic basically and well, she is slim and has a very girlish figure even though she considers herself a Tom-boy. She most likely has a smirk on her face, becouse she pulls pranks when she can....

skill: Weaving, spearing , fishing, swimming, and herr weapon of choice is a trident.

Basic background information: she and all her older brothers (3) go fishing to support there family. She is the youngest by two years, her brothers were not picked  only she was.

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac

StarStarStarStarStar

kk cool u gonna be in this rp  Big Grin

I love to role play I've been on here for 4 years. Please join some of my roleplays? smile

8/6/16~ Gold on the forum post leaderboard Big Grin

Latest Forum Posts

Ask an AU Sans (Undertale)

Kidzworld had 10 trackers when I logged in...

Running~(Short story.)

Latest Videos

Play Online Games