Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Finn Mertins
District:5 
Looks: shaggy blond hair usually covered by white bear hat, blue eyes, blue t shirt bwith no readings or designs just blue, baby blue shorts
Skills: sword fighting, stealth, fast and agile
Background information: He has trained for the hunger games since he was 6 . All the kids in his district have.  When he got picked he walked up nobly, knowing he would never see his family again he let out a single tear. After that he was shipped off

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar

############# ######

##### #### ####### ###### ####### #### ########### ############ ###### ##### #### ####### ####### ## ##### #### ###, #### ####, #### # ##### ##### ## ######## ## ####### #### ####, #### #### ###### ####### ##### ########, #######, #### ### ##### ########## ############ ## ### ####### ### ### ###### ##### ##### ## ### # . All the kids in his district have.  When he got picked he walked up nobly, knowing he would never see his family again he let out a single tear. After that he was shipped off
YOU LIKE ADVENTURE TIME?!?!,!

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar

############## ######

############# ######

##### #### ####### ###### ####### #### ########### ############ ###### ##### #### ####### ####### ## ##### #### ###, #### ####, #### # ##### ##### ## ######## ## ####### #### ####, #### #### ###### ####### ##### ########, #######, #### ### ##### ########## ############ ## ### ####### ### ### ###### ##### ##### ## ### # . All the kids in his district have. When he got picked he walked up nobly, knowing he would never see his family again he let out a single tear. After that he was shipped off
YES I DO!! YOU LIKE ADVENTURE TIME?!?!,!

A paradox:

Irony.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar

############# ######

############## ######

############# ######

##### #### ####### ###### ####### #### ########### ############ ###### ##### #### ####### ####### ## ##### #### ###, #### ####, #### # ##### ##### ## ######## ## ####### #### ####, #### #### ###### ####### ##### ########, #######, #### ### ##### ########## ############ ## ### ####### ### ### ###### ##### ##### ## ### # . All the kids in his district have. When he got picked he walked up nobly, knowing he would never see his family again he let out a single tear. After that he was shipped off
Oh mah lump in' glob! Me too!

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar

############## ######

############# ######

############## ######

############# ######

Oh mah lump in' glob! Me too!
let's not trooll we should move to comments

A paradox:

Irony.

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Is there a girl of 4?

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
((What spots are left, if I may ask? (: ))

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

Is there a girl of 4?

um no i bielieve there is no girl for 4 so if u wanna be a girl for 4 go right ahead

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Girls~Trina,Ivy,Trinity,Tya,Clare,Callie,
Anna,Madison

Boys~Davin,David,Jac,Travis,Connor,
Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar

YAY!

Anyways here's is my forum:

Name: Cassidy Poqui (pronounced Poke-E)

District: four?

Discription: she looks like my profile pic basically and well, she is slim and has a very girlish figure even though she considers herself a Tom-boy. She most likely has a smirk on her face, becouse she pulls pranks when she can....

skill: Weaving, spearing , fishing, swimming, and herr weapon of choice is a trident.

Basic background information: she and all her older brothers (3) go fishing to support there family. She is the youngest by two years, her brothers were not picked  only she was.

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar

kk cool u gonna be in this rp  Big Grin

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Girls~Trina,Ivy,Trinity,Tya,Clare,Callie,
Anna,Madison

Boys~Davin,David,Jac,Travis,Connor,
Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What book are you currently reading?

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

homeschool good or bad

Loom Band tutorials

what you like most about ur school ?

First word that comes to mind?

latest videos