Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
i_dunno_its_me Lock
i_dunno_its_me
StarStarStarStar
I'm making another thing for a boy, so it'll be quicker for people to sign up
Name: Ashbel
District: 7
Discription: Tall, dark hair, dark eyes. He always has a serious expression on his face, and hair that nearly covers his eyes. He has thin lips, and a toned body.
Skills: Hunting, baking bread (just kidding! Tongue Out), observing, thinking, and creating weapons
Basic Background Information: He's an only child with only his father in the picture. His family is very poor, and he must support his father. He doesn't like to share much about himself, and he is very quiet and mysterious.

All we are is everything that's right.

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ninjagirl No.1" wrote:

Name: Serena Pines Age: 14 Gender: Girl District: 11 Discription: Serena is a skinny girl with big blue eyes.She has light blonde hair, tan skin. Skills: Plant knowledge, hiding, and knows how to use daggers. Basic Background Information: She has a poor family and she lives with her mom, and dad.She volunteered for the hunger games because her best friend got picked

uh then Davin would have to #### ### or some other person cauz there 1 victor sice this BEFORE Katniss and Peeta

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Girls~Trina,Ivy,Trinity,Tya,Clare,Callie,
Anna,Madison

Boys~Davin,David,Jac,Travis,Connor,
Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
i_dunno_its_me Lock
i_dunno_its_me
StarStarStarStar

"trinityac" wrote:

"Ninjagirl No.1" wrote:

Name: Serena Pines Age: 14 Gender: Girl District: 11 Discription: Serena is a skinny girl with big blue eyes.She has light blonde hair, tan skin. Skills: Plant knowledge, hiding, and knows how to use daggers. Basic Background Information: She has a poor family and she lives with her mom, and dad.She volunteered for the hunger games because her best friend got picked
uh then Davin would have to #### ### or some other person cauz there 1 victor sice this BEFORE Katniss and Peeta

This is true

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
Ninjagirl No.1
Ninjagirl No.1
StarStarStar

"i_dunno_its_me" wrote:

"trinityac" wrote:

"Ninjagirl No.1" wrote:

?????

This is true

VOCALOID FANS,UNITE!!!
I love bunnies too, and they go hop,hop, hop =^_^=

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
i_dunno_its_me Lock
i_dunno_its_me
StarStarStarStar
Should we just start the roleplay?

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
we should

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are ever so confident and the intelligent are full of doubt.

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
Ninjagirl No.1
Ninjagirl No.1
StarStarStar
( I think so)

VOCALOID FANS,UNITE!!!
I love bunnies too, and they go hop,hop, hop =^_^=

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
(so you wanna start?)

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are ever so confident and the intelligent are full of doubt.

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
i_dunno_its_me Lock
i_dunno_its_me
StarStarStarStar
Okay. I'll just start.

I walk up to the platform, to face my entire district. I stare into the dead faces of District 7. My name has just been called. I realize I will be killed.
I cannot breathe as she calls, "May the odds be ever in your favor."
I look across my shoulder, at Ashbel. He was the boy who was also chosen to be in the Hunger Games. I see tears streaming down his cheek, as if God has already decided to take his life. As if he knew.
His brown eyes lock meet my eyes, I study him. Suddenly, the fright I once saw turned into something different. Something new.

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
(can i do 3rd person)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

What is your favourite........

Vanilla Vs Chocalate

What is your favourite........