Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
I walk to say goodbye to my family. When I see them, they give me a charm for my anklet. It is a mockingjay charm, the mockingjay is holding an arrow and is in a circle. (lol i know i copied that Tongue Out)

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
MOTBS_2299819 Lock
MOTBS_2299819
StarStarStar
(I don't think there's a girl from my district, so I'm making up a name smile

As Maxime Plear clapped delightedly at the sight of the male contestant- me- saunter up the steps to the stage I scowled back, hands in my pockets.  She put her hand out to shake mine but I continued to stare at her, so she motioned to the small platform next to the one Heather Gerono stood on. When her name was called several people wailed and sobbed. No one cried when my name was called. No one will come to the train before I leave. And no one will cry when I die on live TV.
I spit on the floor as Maxime said those legend words-
"May the odds be ever in your favour!"

*You wanna know what the most important part of a joke is?
^Sure, what's the mo-
*TIMING!!

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
i_dunno_its_me Lock
i_dunno_its_me
StarStarStarStar
Dear Family,
I'm terribly sorry for your loss. I know I'm not dead yet, but I can assure you that I will be. I will die because I can not kill another human. I can not harm anyone. I don't have what it takes to live. I will try my best to make it as far as I can, but I can assure you the winner will not be the one Mother has given birth to.
I apologize for the fact that I will not die peacefully. I apologize that I cannot do all of the things I wanted to do. I'm sorry.
I will give you my goodbye this way. I can't bring myself to do it in person. I love you all very, very much. And I hope you know that.

With much love,
Adira Henderson.

A tear leaves my eye as I set the letter down on the mat which lays outside of my house. This is how I say my final words. I am a coward. I will die as one. I will have to accept this.

Slowly turn to walk away, the cold air piercing my skin. I am to leave in one hour. Training will start. I will be deprived of the freedom I once had.

All we are is everything that's right.

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
Ninjagirl No.1
Ninjagirl No.1
StarStarStar
"Should I say goodbye?" I thought.I sprinted to my family and hugged them before the peacemakers take me away.

VOCALOID FANS,UNITE!!!
I love bunnies too, and they go hop,hop, hop =^_^=

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
i_dunno_its_me Lock
i_dunno_its_me
StarStarStarStar
Today is the first day I have ever seen my father cry.
He hugs me tightly as I say the one word. It's the word that ends every hello. "Goodbye."
"Don't say that, son. You are coming back. You will win. Okay?"
I know of nothing else to do except nod. I know I can't tell him of any uncertainty. That would help nothing. I allow a tear to shed from my face.

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
Ninjagirl No.1
Ninjagirl No.1
StarStarStar
"I want you to have this,its a necklace." my mother whispered as she offered it to me.I slowly took it and stared at it.The necklace had a pendant which was a silver phoenix, I almost started crying again."Thank you...." I thanked her softly.

VOCALOID FANS,UNITE!!!
I love bunnies too, and they go hop,hop, hop =^_^=

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
I tried not to cry, and walked onto the train. I began to tear. I stopped though, in shock. I was going to give it all I had, and take all of my anger to wipe out everyone, to win. So I can see my family again. More for them to see me again. Alive.

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
i_dunno_its_me Lock
i_dunno_its_me
StarStarStarStar
We were to meet at the same spot, Adira and I. I am early. I do nothing but sit, and think about my father's last words to me. I am going to win, I decide. I am going to stay alive. I am going to make my father proud.

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
Finn opened his backpack and found a pendant. It had a mockingjay on it, attached to it was a note that said: Finn, i know i won't be around long enough to see you grow up, but i know there's a 5 in10 chance of you going to the Hunger games, so have this, be strong, and win! Just like i did

~Grandad

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
i_dunno_its_me Lock
i_dunno_its_me
StarStarStarStar
I am alone.
This thought remains inside my head as I approach the spot where Ashbel and I will #### ## ##### ### #####. #####. The word floats through my head as I study Ashbel. His head is facing his feet and all I can see of his face is his profile. He runs his hand through his dark hair, he seems to be stressed.
But, then again, who isn't?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

latest videos