Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
i_dunno_its_me Lock
i_dunno_its_me
StarStarStarStar

"i_dunno_its_me" wrote:

I am alone.
This thought remains inside my head as I approach the spot where Ashbel and I will #### ## ##### ### #####. #####. The word floats through my head as I study Ashbel. His head is facing his feet and all I can see of his face is his profile. He runs his hand through his dark hair, he seems to be stressed.
But, then again, who isn't?

*"....Ashbel and I will have to board the train. Alone."

All we are is everything that's right.

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
(bump)

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
i_dunno_its_me Lock
i_dunno_its_me
StarStarStarStar
I watch the train as it approaches. This is it. This is the start of my death. I stare at Ashbel, trying to read his expression. He makes a point not to look at me. I don't blame him.

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
MOTBS_2299819 Lock
MOTBS_2299819
StarStarStar
I glanced through the mass of hair surrounding my face to Heather as the Peacekeepers jab our backs to hurry us into the next room. She's a blubbering mess. She's thin, but not fit. I doubt she has any survival training, her dad owns the library on main street. I've seen her through the window of their shop, all she does all day is read.  She has no chance. 
I hate that I think about her as a predator would but that's what I've done all my life. The Games haven't changed me yet.
The Peacekeeper forces me into a small room to wait for visitors that won't come. However, after some time, Heather's father- the librarian- comes in. He's a big guy, and takes up a lot of space in the small room. Plus his face is red, his eyes are puffy, and in one hand he holds a dripping wet handkerchief. In the other is a small book.
He clears his throat. "Advivo, I- I know my daughter hasn't much of a chance, but, please, watch her? I don't know you well, but I remember when you used to come in the shop to watch The Games  when you were young. You've seen how cruel some of them can be. Please, please don't let that happen to my angel." His voice breaks on the last word. I glance up at him, then back at the floor, and give him a short nod. He coughs, "Here,' he hands me the book, "I- I don't know if you can read, but... well, thank you."
I set the book down and offer my hand to him. He takes it in both of his and shakes it roughly.  The Peacekeeper comes in, " Time to go kid." 

We're on the train, having dinner. Me, Heather, Maxine, and Cecilia and Woof- our trainers. Everyone is eating quietly except me, I'm scarfing down as much as I can. I've never seen so much food in my life. As the second course comes, Heather stands and excuses herself. I grab her plate and dump the food onto mine.

*You wanna know what the most important part of a joke is?
^Sure, what's the mo-
*TIMING!!

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
The bus comes to a stop. Finn looks up and sees a  giant statue of President Snowpe. The peace makers lead him into the building. He took an oath and was lead to the armory. He picked a Golden sword and a Metal bow with thin arrows. He went to the green room and waited. "Time to die" he thought.

A paradox:

Irony.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
(bump)

A paradox:

Irony.

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
i_dunno_its_me Lock
i_dunno_its_me
StarStarStarStar
We feast on the largest meal I've ever seen. There is turkey, a luxury I have only dreamed of consuming in my best dreams. The vegetables are steamed. The aroma of the food is almost too much to bear.
I quickly stuff my mouth, one spoonful after another. Ashbel is doing the same. I don't think either of us are used to this.
I continue to feed myself with food. Some foods I don't even know the names of. My tongue is soon drowned with flavor, with delicacy. I wonder how much better this would be if I wasn't going to die.
"This is a really nice goodbye present," I say, practically inhaling food. I look at my trainers. One is named Wren, the other is named Ran. Wren is a large male, with blonde hair and a crooked smile. He is unshaven and seems to be in his mid-twenties. Ran is a delicate looking female, her hair is white and falls slightly past her shoulders. She wears no facial expression.
"This is a really good way of encouraging the tributes," says Wren. 
"How so?"
"If you win, you'll eat like this every night. Your district will be rich. You'll be famous."
"I don't care for fame."
"Do you care to live?"
"Not at this moment, no."
Silence fills the room. I continue to eat, to fill my stomach. I had never realized how starved I was until this moment.
"What the #### makes you say that?" Ashbel snaps. He looks at me. His glare has turned into shock. He must be worried. I don't understand why he should worry.

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

Name: Carter Ryleeya

District: District 5.

Discription:  Jet black curled hair, tinged with a slight silvery tinted of yellow moonlight; Pure, silver eyes with tints of black and yellow along the outer iris, sometimes baring a red firey reflection. Pearl white skin, a scar running under her left eye, right above her cheek.

Skills: Hunting, running, dissolving in the shadows of trees, and poetry.

Basic Background information: August comes from a semi-poor family, but had one sister,-- but no parents.. She is a poet. Her younger sister passed away from hunger, while her brother and her were hunting for what they could. She was chosen-- obviously, but didn't really mind. Her brother had been taken in by a richer family, and she wanted to be alone in life.

((Was I accepted? If so, where may I jump in? Sorry for my long absence..))

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
i_dunno_its_me Lock
i_dunno_its_me
StarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

Discription:  Jet black curled hair, tinged with a slight silvery tinted of yellow moonlight; Pure, silver eyes with tints of black and yellow along the outer iris, sometimes baring a red firey reflection. Pearl white skin, a scar running under her left eye, right above her cheek.

Basic Background information: August comes from a semi-poor family, but had one sister,-- but no parents.. She is a poet. Her younger sister passed away from hunger, while her brother and her were hunting for what they could. She was chosen-- obviously, but didn't really mind. Her brother had been taken in by a richer family, and she wanted to be alone in life.

(Everyone is accepted until the RP is full.(: So, yeah. You may join in!)

The Hunger Games RP

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"i_dunno_its_me" wrote:

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

(Everyone is accepted until the RP is full.(: So, yeah. You may join in!)

((Cool (: Where may I jump in?))

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

PewDiePie or Shane Dawson?

What's your forum post count?

weirdo land

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

3 Facts About You!

weirdo land

latest videos