Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Halloween town [OpenRP]

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5530
 Hi Grin Whoever wants to join halloween town you must create your own character like mine like this : ( My one ) Name : Crystal Age : 10 ( your age must be 8 and up). Short Bio : Crystal is a lovely girl with good manners that participates in all halloween games. She loves halloween. Looks : * Since my looks cannot show , I'll just describe mine. Brown long hair , brown eyes , always wearing a witch costume. Other :


Halloween town [OpenRP]

Posted By:
TheEternalStud
TheEternalStud
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 251
(wait, are there supernatural stuff in this rp? just saying, it's a halloween thread and all)

The Vampire Diaries
Ed Sheeran
Taylor Swift
Harry Potter
One Republic
Delena
Klaroline


Halloween town [OpenRP]

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5530

"TheEternalStud" wrote:

(wait, are there supernatural stuff in this rp? just saying, it's a halloween thread and all)
Not exactly. Halloween and real life. If you get what I mean.


Halloween town [OpenRP]

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 520
May I join? Name: Amanda Grey Age: 13 Short Bio: Is a funy girl that doesnt mind hanging out with 10 yr olds, has other friends and loves hallween. Her costume a modern shirley temple, kind of like the shirleytemple outfit from toddlrs and tiaras... haha. Description: Has long platinum blonde hair that is super curly andpurple eyes. Always is wearing animal prnt neon stuff Other: Loves to dance is always singing or listening to music and dancing.

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P


Halloween town [OpenRP]

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5530

"vannagirl123" wrote:

May I join? Name: Amanda Grey Age: 13 Short Bio: Is a funy girl that doesnt mind hanging out with 10 yr olds, has other friends and loves hallween. Her costume a modern shirley temple, kind of like the shirleytemple outfit from toddlrs and tiaras... haha. Description: Has long platinum blonde hair that is super curly andpurple eyes. Always is wearing animal prnt neon stuff Other: Loves to dance is always singing or listening to music and dancing.
Sure and thank you for joining ! Grin


Halloween town [OpenRP]

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1508
Name: Diamond Rose Age: 8 Short Bio: Nope Looks: Profile picture, but with blue eyes and pale skin Other: Wears a Monster High outfit for halloween Name: Emearld Rose Age: 15 Short Bio: No Looks: Profile Picture, but with Blonde Hair and Emearld Green Eyes. Other: Wearing a WMHS cheerleader coustume

I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥


Halloween town [OpenRP]

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5530

"THG247" wrote:

Name: Diamond Rose Age: 8 Short Bio: Nope Looks: Profile picture, but with blue eyes and pale skin Other: Wears a Monster High outfit for halloween Name: Emearld Rose Age: 15 Short Bio: No Looks: Profile Picture, but with Blonde Hair and Emearld Green Eyes. Other: Wearing a WMHS cheerleader coustume
Hey did you make 2 characters . Since n this RP we are only aloud 1 character. Sorry.


Halloween town [OpenRP]

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1508
((You can make more than one character, you didn't say anything when you posted this.))

I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥


Halloween town [OpenRP]

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5530

"THG247" wrote:

((You can make more than one character, you didn't say anything when you posted this.))
Fine.


Halloween town [OpenRP]

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1508
((I WIN!))

I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥


← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

What browser do you use?

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Smash your head into the keyboard

ThE WoRd GaMe

Smash your head into the keyboard

latest videos