Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Maybe We're Just Too Far Away (Restarted)

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
I hated that this roleplay died, so I restarted it!A month ago, ten friends split up to go to the colleges of their dreams. For some, things have been going great, but for others things aren't going so well. Some had feelings left unsaid that still want to be heard. Some are in relationships that are struggling due to the distance. Throughout all of this, the whole friendship is breaking at the seems. Will these high school best friends stick through everything going on in their hectic lives?Rules:   - Ask to join.    - You must create 1 boy and one girl. You must use BOTH characters, not just one. No exceptions! Your characters can not be siblings either.    -No Mary-Sues or Gary-Joes    - This roleplay will be written in 1st person format. Please do not switch to 3rd.    - I will either accept or reject your form. Please don't start with me if you are not accepted.    -Proper grammar and spelling must be used.    - Include everyone, and do your best to be included with that. No "She sat there sighing, feeling sorry for herself" posts.    - If you have read the rules, ask to join in 3rd person.     - No one line posts. I understand that you can get writers block, but at least then write 3-5.    - No pregnancy story lines. It loses sight of the roleplay's true intentions.   -Please no dying.  -Everyone must be at a different college.Form:   Name:  Age:  Looks:  Personality:  College:  Other: Name: Harmony Carver Age: 18 Looks:  Personality:  Harmony is a music obsessed troublemaker that is paired with a sarcastic attitude. Her surreptitious ways and astute mind make it easy for her to pull her usual pranks around town. She has also built up this tough exterior around her in order to not be stepped on, but on the inside is a very vulnerable girl. She is also is very adventurous, and isn't afraid to do anything. Her adventurous ways causes her to have many misjudgments, thus getting her into some big problems. Although she seems as though she isn't compassionate enough to help others, she is able to give advice while showing some compassion. College: Leeds College of Music  Other: She has had the biggest crush on ________ since second grade, and didn't get the chance to tell him how she felt before they left. She doesn't want to do it over the phone or video chat, so she doesn't know what to do. Name: Liam Scott Age: 19 Looks:  Personality: Liam is your all-around normal jock. He lives and breathes the word "Sports", participating in many of his school's sports. Football is his favorite sport though. Don't mistake him for one of those block-head jocks though. Underneath his tough jock guy act, he is actual rather intellectual and sensitive. This side is only shown around his friends though. Along with his love of sports, he enjoys writing. Any kind of writing: poetry, horror, comical, etc. He is also rather comical, always cracking a joke or two each day. He is very protective of his friends, and will do anything to help them out.   College: He decided to stay near home, and go to the local community college. Other: He is in a relationship with _____, but things have been strained over the past month.

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I Join? smile)

Posted By:
TheEternalStud
TheEternalStud
StarStarStarStar
(May I join, pleaseee?)

The Vampire Diaries
Ed Sheeran
Taylor Swift
Harry Potter
One Republic
Delena
Klaroline

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
Itsmylife12: Of course! TheEternalStud: May I please see a sample post because I have not roleplayed with you before.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
TheEternalStud
TheEternalStud
StarStarStarStar

"NotTheNextAnyone" wrote:

Itsmylife12: Of course! TheEternalStud: May I please see a sample post because I have not roleplayed with you before.
(okie, i write like this when I roleplay) for e.g (first person): I stared at the mirror which was coated in condense air. My hair was all over my pale face, the tank top I was wearing was all bloody and gruesome and I had to get away from the demon in this apartment. I suddenly heard a loud 'bang' on the door. My heart probably skipped a beat since I was thrilled and shocked. I leaned against the wall, watching the bathroom door slowly open.  "Oh my god, some one help!" I screamed and I knew it wouldn't really help. It would only get the demon more angry.  another e.g (third person): Maya walked along the rocky road with her best friend Emily, talking about how her summer had been a complete mess. Her summer was probably the worst since her parents got divorced on her birthday. Bad timing. "You must be hurt, Maya." Emily said as she comforted Maya by rubbing her back. "Yes, I am. And on my own birthday! That seriously sucks!" Maya let a tear slide down her burning red cheeks. (I hope you accept ;o I role play descriptively since I write my own stories.)

The Vampire Diaries
Ed Sheeran
Taylor Swift
Harry Potter
One Republic
Delena
Klaroline

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
You can join.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
Ooh, may I join? I really liked this RP~ [:

Ari is Spongebob

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
Of course you may! 

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
TheEternalStud
TheEternalStud
StarStarStarStar
Name: Leah Phillips Age: 18 Looks: Personality: Leah is a sweet, kind and caring young adult. She loves helping people out and sings a lot when she wants to get away from stress. She loves music and writes her own. She loves reading books and doesn't judge them. She doesn't judge other people and doesn't care about their looks. Even though she is a sweet girl, she can be bossy at times. When she thinks people are making the wrong decision, she does anything to force them to do what's right. Leah is very outgoing and loves shopping for the newest fashion. She loves playing around with hair. She's confident and is shy around boys she has a crush on. She has a crush on _______. She has been through a lot in life though; her parents died when she was very young. It was caused because of a fire. She stopped being the person she was and did cut but stopped when she knew she had to accept the fact that people die. She is smart and loyal. Her fave sport is football and tennis. She is sort of sporty. College: Mystic Forks College (got those two words from vampire diaries and twilight xD) Other: She loves food, a lot. But she's still skinny. She's single too. Name: Tyler Evans Age: 22 Looks: Damon Salvatore & His Blue Eyes. Personality: Tyler is a bad guy. He's not kind and not gentle. He is rough. He uses people and only treats his mates right. Other people around the street are garbage to him. He loves sports and he hates girls who get over excited about things. He doesn't like talking things out with people and once went to court for breaking into a house. When he was 14, he did that. But since he grew up, his parents left him to take care of himself and he went through a lot of stress. He wasn't allowed to see his friends often but he did call them once a month. He couldn't stand noisy people and hated doing what he was told. Although he was annoying and rude, he was still caring and had a major crush on ________. He likes girls who are fun and not the annoying type. His passion is sports though, and he loves it a lot. He loves rugby and football. He's a rich guy and lives with his aunty and uncle. College: Terra Nova College of Sports Other: He is single but flirts a lot.

The Vampire Diaries
Ed Sheeran
Taylor Swift
Harry Potter
One Republic
Delena
Klaroline

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

You Mad Or Nah?

Who's Your Bestfriend?(:

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Who's Your Bestfriend?(:

awnser the question the person above you asks

latest videos