Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

This Inevitable Thing Called Life(Open-ATJ-RP)

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
StarStarStarStar
((Thank you. Where may I post?))

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
(Well everyone is pretty much at the convenience store.)

PoeticJustice is Me random nickname from Huge!
But most peoples call me ZiahBig Grin

Random Person: We are all horses! We are old horses in our own way!
Me: Nay! Nay! I wants some HAY!
Random Person: ***looks at me as if I should belong in a mental hospital***

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar

"samanthapandaw" wrote:

Alex pulled out her fudge bar and shut the freezer, then went up behind Zeek, waiting in line behind him. (a fudge bar = my lunch every day in high school.)

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
StarStarStarStar
Charmane walked silently through the convenient store, searching for anything that she could possibly snack on until her trip back home was over. "So many things," She muttered out as the coffee machine poured in pumpkin spice coffee into the cup. 

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
StarStarStarStar
((Sorry if it's the wrong kind of convenient store, I confuse the "big" stories (Walmart for example) with corner stores (Seven Eleven.)))

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
(where can i come in)

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
(Anywhere really. ) Zeeks eyes wandered over to the coffee machine, his gaze stopping upon a girl getting some pumpkin spice coffee. "Oooh! I didn't see that one !!!! I wonder if she'll share with me?"He exclaimed looking behind him at Alex. It was nearly his turn in the line and the person in front of him appeared to be argueing with the clerk. "I told you I had a card but it got stolen! Why aren't you giving me the discount I should have with the card!?"The hysterical customer practically screamed. The clerk explained in a polite way that the lady didn't have her card on her so he had no proof that she did have a card. Zeek watched with wide eyes the scene before him. He sat down his coffee, which was beginning to cool down, and placed his hand gently on the womans shoulder.  "Uhm, miss, would you mind just paying the full price? There are a lot of people waiting patiently in line. It wouldn't hurt to pay like most people do. "He said somewhat authoritively. His face seemed to age in those few seconds, making him seem his age for once. The lady scowled and shook his hand off with a huff and slapped a 5 on the table and took her stuff with her. The clerk seemed relieved and even gave Zeek a discount on his coffee. He walked away happily sipping his coffee.

PoeticJustice is Me random nickname from Huge!
But most peoples call me ZiahBig Grin

Random Person: We are all horses! We are old horses in our own way!
Me: Nay! Nay! I wants some HAY!
Random Person: ***looks at me as if I should belong in a mental hospital***

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Rowan walked into the convenient store across the street from her house.She saw her favorite type of gum.She grabbed it of the shelf.She walked into the long line of people.She started waiting when she felt a presence .She knew another type of monster was in here somewhere.She was glad the commotion had stopped.She played a game of tick tack toe with herself while she was waiting.She needed gum today.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Celina- I saw the smile spread across Zeekz face and could not help but giggle. I had already finished my ice ccream and threw the rapper away. The store was almost fulll, with all these peole in it. I went to grab a napkin to wipe my hands off. I had strict OCD when it came to cleaning and did not like when things were not clean. I just hhad a small smile laying at the corner of my mouth. Watching Zeekk's facil expressions were hilarious .

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex rolled her eyes. "Yeah, Zeek, a total stranger won't be weirded out at all if you ask to share her coffee." She turned to the clerk and handed him the money for her ice cream before heading over to her friends. "Where to now? And don't even try to tell me we should stay in the convenience store."

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Fault In Our Stars vs Divergent

Wii U has more 1080p games running at 60 f...

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

Brave or Tangled?

Brave or Tangled?

Black Veil Brides

latest videos