Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

This Inevitable Thing Called Life(Open-ATJ-RP)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(Hey, could Alex and Zeek be friends already?) Alex had just woken up, and taken a shower. She grabbed a tank and a pair of jeans and pulled them on, then completed the look with her usual jacket and boots. She headed downstairs with her keys and headed out for a walk before everyone else got up and started annoying her. She breathed out, the air just chilly enough for her breath to steam. That would change in one or two hours.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure)

PoeticJustice is Me random nickname from Huge!
But most peoples call me ZiahBig Grin

Random Person: We are all horses! We are old horses in our own way!
Me: Nay! Nay! I wants some HAY!
Random Person: ***looks at me as if I should belong in a mental hospital***

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Celina I was still talking to my dad on the phone. I was sitting on the bench ealy in the morning on saturday. I was in the park which was not very far from where I lived. I was arguing with my dad. He wanted to come to my house to stay for a while, but when he said a wwhile, it really meant for a long time. I was not very fond of my dad. He had barely came into my life when i was 14 years old. I could not even call him dad. It was cold out here and my nose was getting cold. I shivered some but still talked to my dad. I was not all the way focused on our conversation . I had a short attention span and O knew that. We kept talking.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
Belle let the cool autumn air hit her pale cheeks as she walked out of her house with a guitar that matched her hair. She sat down on her porch, and began to strum lightly on the freezing strings. It wasn't like she didn't want to wake up her grandparents. They weren't home. She didn't want to bother everyone in the neighborhood who could not bother to be up at 6:30 in the morning. She grew further and further away from this cruel reality with every pluck of the string. Away from her pious grandparents, away from her father who she would have to visit this afternoon, and basically away from life. Just for those few minutes as the song streamed through her fingers. Gerard was still asleep. He was lost in his little dream world where he was imagining himself scoring the winning touchdown at the homecoming game that night. He smiled slightly in his sleep as he thought about this. This night was truly going to be spectacular. He would help his team gain victory at the homecoming game, and then throw the best party of all time where he would meet the girl of his dreams. For this to happen though, he would have to get his but out of bed. With all his power, he pushed himself off the spring mattress. Only to be pushed back down for another hour before waking up for real.

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I? I can give you a sample post if necessary.) Name: Lyric Jace Melody Age: 16 Gender: Female Sexuality: Bi, prefers guys. Bio(Optional): --- Personality: Shy, Nervous, Scared, but when you get to know her, Playful, Romantic, Energetic. Appearance: Girl Wearing: Black hoodie, electric blue headphones, purple skinny jans, gray converse, black lip rings. Other: N/A Name: Drake Dark Night Age: 17 Gender: Male Sexuality: Straight Bio(Optional): --- Personality: Cold, Dark, One to glare or smirk, when you get to know him Romantic & a Tease. Appearance: WHats he staring at Wearing: White t shirt, black skinny jeans, snake bites and a nose ring, vans. Other: N/A

Aww1
Aww

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
(You can join) Zeek looked around at his surroundings as people began to filter out. He smiled and slowed his pace even more, enjoying the music that was filtering out towards him.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Celina I was getting pretty mad talking to my dad so i just hung up the call and sat there. I had started seeing lots of people coming out of their houses. I relaxed a little and could hear beautiful music swarming around. I smiled and sat up straighter just listening.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex switched on her iPod, not really paying attention to the song that was playing. She saw a figure in the distance that with a little effort she recognized as Zeek. She didn't quicken her pace at all, though she did allow a small smile to appear on her face.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
Feeling eyes upon his back he turned and spotted Alex. He smiled and waved, coming to a complete stop.

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Even at a normal pace, Alex reached Zeek pretty quickly. She switched off her iPod and smiled directly at Zeek. "Morning. How did your visit with your mom go? Don't have to talk about it if you don't want to, just curious."

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Happy Birthday Astha! [genius@23]

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

My Aquarium

latest videos