Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

This Inevitable Thing Called Life(Open-ATJ-RP)

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled softly and hugged Alex lightly. I could tell that the guy Alex was with seemed sad or depressed. I just shrugged lightly . I just stayed out of their buisness . I hummed quietly to myself.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Lyric saw a boy singing to his iPod, and a girl following after him. Not wanting to be noticed, she pulled her hood lower over her eyes, and turned a different direction. She got nervous around people, and had some trust issues, because of her cheating boyfriend called Jax she had once. She walked the other way, and kept her eyes low to the ground. Drake almost walked directly into the girl (Celina). "Hm?" He said, taking out an earbud, and glancing at her.

Aww1
Aww

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex noticed a girl with black hair, obviously new, but she didn't say a word, partly because she didn't really enjoy starting conversations with people she didn't know, and partly because the girl would be going to the same high school most likely, and she didn't really want the girl to be shunned for hanging out with her. The other way it could go was the girl heard about the delinquent rumors and ditch her. Either way would suck.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
J had not even noticed who was in front of me. I looked up finally when a boy had almost ran into me. I was bit startled at first but i looked at him." Im sorry .." With my attention not only focused on one thing I had barely recognized the guy was walking this way .

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
Zeek noticed the girl and pulled out an earbud."Hello, "He called out. He increased his pace, wanting a distraction from his thoughts."You're new around here aren't you?"He asked. He had already passed his house but he didn't care.

PoeticJustice is Me random nickname from Huge!
But most peoples call me ZiahBig Grin

Random Person: We are all horses! We are old horses in our own way!
Me: Nay! Nay! I wants some HAY!
Random Person: ***looks at me as if I should belong in a mental hospital***

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex gritted her teeth slightly when he called out to the new girl, but she didn't say anything. She just leaned against the wall and switched her iPod back on.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Drake raised an eyebrow, and just glared. "Yeah, well, watch where you're going." He replied, and got on his board, putting the earbud back in and skating off, glancing back at her. Lyric looked back at him, her eyes widened. She couldn't talk to guys, she stammered and blushed. "Uh.. Uhh.." She blushed furiously, looked at the girl, and ran off.

Aww1
Aww

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
They were still close enough to them that she heard Celina stop and mumbled talking. She whipped around and immediately noticed that it was Drake who had spoken to her. She gritted her teeth but avoided going over and killing him, he hopefully wasn't too much of a jerk and Celina was a tough girl. She glanced over as the girl ran off, and she sighed, figuring she had scared the girl off somehow. "Not my fault this time..." She mumbled.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Celina~ I furrowed my eyebrows and glanced baack at him as he skated away. I frowned slightly and decided to not try and go talk to him. I walked to my house , but not quite going home. I hummed softly.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
Zeek felt his face crumple into a sad frown. He turned around to look at Alex. "Am I that scary looking?"He asked, his hands covering his face.

PoeticJustice is Me random nickname from Huge!
But most peoples call me ZiahBig Grin

Random Person: We are all horses! We are old horses in our own way!
Me: Nay! Nay! I wants some HAY!
Random Person: ***looks at me as if I should belong in a mental hospital***

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How do you think our world will end and why?

Fave bands

grandma favoring

latest videos