Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

This Inevitable Thing Called Life(Open-ATJ-RP)

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
"No, I don't think I have..."He said, pausing to think. "Why don't you introduce me?"He suggested. "I can't hog  your awesomeness for ever, unfortunately ."He said with a sad smile

PoeticJustice is Me random nickname from Huge!
But most peoples call me ZiahBig Grin

Random Person: We are all horses! We are old horses in our own way!
Me: Nay! Nay! I wants some HAY!
Random Person: ***looks at me as if I should belong in a mental hospital***

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
"Because today has basically been the first time you two have ever really seen each other...." Alex pointed out. She sighed. "Would you like to go meet her now? Or wait until you're dying of curiosity?"

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm already dying from curiousity! Lets go, lets go lets goooo!!!"He said excitedly. (Gtg)

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Celina~ I grinned as a little dog came running to me. At first i was hesitnt because i thought he was lost, but then a woman came to get him." Sorry. I smiled softly." Its fine." I looked around, not looking at anything or anyone specific.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex laughed. "Alright, to the park then." she pulled out her phone and called Celina while pulling Zeek towards the park.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
sZeek skipped and sang cheerfully his own version of 'Off to see the Wizard," which incolved the words park and stranger.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Rowan(Row or red I guess.)  Jane McLean Age: 16 at the moment but she will be 17 in a week Gender:Female Sexuality: She would be Straight Bio:  She grew up in between Foster homes.She never became attached to a family very long so she has to keep moving.Her mom was scientist and her dad was a doctor.They died in a plane crash when she was 3.She was the only survivor because of her parents.She eventually found a foster family that treated her as she was one of the family.She has four adopted brothers and six sisters. Personality: She is a bit carefree.She is very independent because of her family.She was always scared of flying because of the crash.She is very tomboyish. Appearance:My profile pic. Wearing: The same as the picture with blue jeans. Other: She has Dyslexia.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex shook her head, still laughing softly. "At times, you still act like a toddler," Alex told Zeek, her hand over the phone in case Celina answered.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Celina~ I had been watching the peopple as they passed and I just then felt my phone buzzing while i was listening to the music. It was Alex. I picked up the phone." Hello?" I grinned softly watching the kids playing.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join? Name: Tamsin Marie Olsen Age: 17 Looks:  Gender: Chick Sexuality: straight Bio: Tamsin's mum died when she was 5 and ever since then she has been raised by her dad and her 5 older borthers and she helped raise her 5 younger brothers aswell. Her and her brothers and dad are a very close family and always help each other out and tell each other everything. Perso: Tamsin is an out-going carefree girl she is always smiling and laughing. She is always thinking outside the box and can brighten up anyones day. She has a very short temper and when you get on her bad side you stay on her bad side. She isn't afriad to speack her mind and stand up for others and of course herself........but she tends to get in trouble for it.  Wearing: Tamsin often wears skinny jeans with a studed belt, different color tank tops with a black or hite leather jacket over it and either black and white converse or toms. She has this necklace that sayd her name on it which she never tkes off and she wears some bracelets on her left wrist. She has a stud in her nose and a lot pirecing in her ears but nothing big. She has a tattoo on her wrist right thats says Navy Sister and one in between he3r shoulder blades on her back that says "Stay Beautiful". She has another one on her hip thats says "Fall Seven Time Stand Up Eight" and one on her left foot that says "No Lies Just Love" then she has a giraffe on her left arm that has the words "STAND TALL" making the body and the legs. then she has IMAGINATION on her right index finger and BELIEVE on her left index finger Other: Tamsin's family is British so yeah she has a british accent

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Who thinks there should be a kw mobile app...

Nicklodeon vs Disney?

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

Doraemon the best......

Names for kittens?

Names for kittens?

latest videos