Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Destruction (Restarted Zombie RP)

Posted By:
adwrd
adwrd
StarStarStarStar
I had to restart this one because it was my first growing RP, and I do not want to make this like other restarted RP's. YOU make your own character, YOU help make the setting, and I make the prologue* and the storyline, because THIS is The Destruction. (See what I did there?) Thanks, adwrd. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ The evil has been lurking for a while in the depths of the ocean, in caves and what-not. But when Hurricane Florence pops up out of nowhere, it hits your boat; hard. When you land on a mysterious island with only a few broken boards and some pipes, you must explore, because THIS is The Destruction.(Did it again!) There you go, and now for the Form. Copy and paste it. Name: Age: Gender: Looks(picture/text): Skills(NOT SUPER POWERS): Weakness(NOT KRYPTONITE): Strength: (1-10)  Speed: (1-10)  Stamina: (1-10)  Awareness: (1-10)  Bio:  Other: Anyone is allowed in, but MUST WAIT until they are BROUGHT IN! No putting CoD or any video games, because these are everyday adults! *Prologue on other post

LOOK AT MAH CACTI, MAH CACTI IS AMAZIN'!
Cool Story Bro! Tongue Out
LOLCars

But in all seriousness.....
But I still wake up, I still see your ghost
Oh Lord, I'm still not sure what I stand for oh
What do I stand for? What do I stand for?
Most nights, I don't know anymore...

-Fun

Posted By:
adwrd
adwrd
StarStarStarStar
Bump

LOLCars

-Fun

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
Can i join?

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P

Posted By:
souleaterevans8
souleaterevans8
StarStar
May I please join?? Name: Rosemary Florence Age: 21 Gender: F Looks(picture/text): Skills(NOT SUPER POWERS): Good with a bow and arrow, animals seem to like her Weakness(NOT KRYPTONITE): Spiders or any other kind of bug Strength: (1-10) 7 Speed: (1-10) 9 Stamina: (1-10) 4 Awareness: (1-10)  2 Bio:  She was born in Oakland, CA. Her mom and dad both were too busy with her amazing brother to ever take care of her. She is really independent. Her and her brother never talk to each other and she has a strained relationship with her parents. She's had two boyfriends throughout her entire life and both relationships lasted less than two months. Other: THIS is The Destruction smile

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I join?! Name: Sam King Age"18 Gender:F Looks: Skills: a good hunter, tree climber WeaknessDazednakes strength:6 Speed:5 Stamina:6 Awareness:9 Bio: she was born in Ohio. Her mom owned a book store and her father taveled alot. she had to take care of her sister. She never really got to go outside exceprt playing with her sister. She hasnt seen her dad since she was 14. Her social life was never really created she never talked to anyone in school. Other: has a scar on her neck

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Posted By:
adwrd
adwrd
StarStarStarStar
All three of you can, but vannagirl, to be in it, you must create a character. I will be making a list of characters that are in the RP. Cheers, adwrd

LOLCars

-Fun

Posted By:
can you luv a punk boy?
can you luv a punk boy?
StarStarStarStar
Name: Kevin Age 16 Looks: Skills: weapons and survival Weaknesses: claustrophobic Strength: 6 Speed: 8 awareness: 5 Bio: Never met his mom, he spent most of the time with his insane dad who insisted that him and his brothers were to live outside with him. During these years in the woods he learned survivable and became an expert at weapons. He always tried to keep his brothers away from his dad because  he thought he was insane. He woke up one day and found his dad and brothers gone, he's been alone ever since. Other: Highly Claustrophobic

I may be bi, who cares I am who I am

R.I.P Chris, you are gone but not forgotten.

I am sexy And I do Know It!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Country and time game

awnser the question the person above you asks

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Creating a Logo

Country and time game

Creating a Logo

latest videos