Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The (originally in chat thread) Roleplay of nonsense

Posted By:
Part-time Rabbit
Part-time Rabbit
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, so, people were complaining that we're roleplaying in the chat thread, so it's moving here. DEAL WITH IT. But since this is now a real roleplay, I'm gonna ad some guidelines. try to explain your character in some way, please? you don't REALLY have to ask to join, but try to give us some warning if you're new here. im guessing that there'll be a lot of stuff from different things, like TV shows or video games, so if there's something you don't know about, try to just roll along with it. im sure that people will be doing 30 things at once, so don't go overwhelmed.  You don't have to jump in somewhere, unless every bodies going along with the same "Mini plot". youll most likely end up role playing as yourself, but you can come as someone else. (see first thingy)

You certainly exist.

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar
Just bumping this so people will find it

Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit
StarStarStarStarStar

"Part-time Rabbit" wrote:

Okay, so, people were complaining that we're roleplaying in the chat thread, so it's moving here. DEAL WITH IT. But since this is now a real roleplay, I'm gonna ad some guidelines. try to explain your character in some way, please? you don't REALLY have to ask to join, but try to give us some warning if you're new here. im guessing that there'll be a lot of stuff from different things, like TV shows or video games, so if there's something you don't know about, try to just roll along with it. im sure that people will be doing 30 things at once, so don't go overwhelmed.  You don't have to jump in somewhere, unless every bodies going along with the same "Mini plot". youll most likely end up role playing as yourself, but you can come as someone else. (see first thingy)
I POSTED THIS WILL DIE NOW SADLY

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)

Posted By:
Part-time Rabbit
Part-time Rabbit
StarStarStarStarStar

"TruSpirit" wrote:

Jeez tru, your sure negative. Imma start this roleplay in a tick, AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.

You certainly exist.

Posted By:
Dezarkle
Dezarkle
StarStarStarStarStar
do you mind if i joins i will participate sometimeesss

Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit
StarStarStarStarStar

"TruSpirit" wrote:

Jeez tru, your sure negative. Imma start this roleplay in a tick, AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.
kk Try But It wont work Ibe tried 41 rp's None work out

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)

Posted By:
Part-time Rabbit
Part-time Rabbit
StarStarStarStarStar

"Dezarkle" wrote:

do you mind if i joins i will participate sometimeesss
Sure.

You certainly exist.

Posted By:
Part-time Rabbit
Part-time Rabbit
StarStarStarStarStar
~~~~~~~ me: *crashes through newly built wall* OH YEA- groudon: *appears* Me: aw, not again!

You certainly exist.

Posted By:
Dezarkle
Dezarkle
StarStarStarStarStar
i am a hippo fear me

Posted By:
Part-time Rabbit
Part-time Rabbit
StarStarStarStarStar
Groudon: No! Not the hippo! *runs away* Me: o_o well, that happened. *sits in a pile of spaggheti*

You certainly exist.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Should teachers be fired for being Unfair ...

Full form of news!!!?

Should teachers be fired for being Unfair ...

awnser the question the person above you asks

Nickelodeon Vs Disney

What Color is Your Hair?

latest videos