Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
Part-time Rabbit
Part-time Rabbit
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2132
Okay, so, people were complaining that we're roleplaying in the chat thread, so it's moving here. DEAL WITH IT. But since this is now a real roleplay, I'm gonna ad some guidelines. try to explain your character in some way, please? you don't REALLY have to ask to join, but try to give us some warning if you're new here. im guessing that there'll be a lot of stuff from different things, like TV shows or video games, so if there's something you don't know about, try to just roll along with it. im sure that people will be doing 30 things at once, so don't go overwhelmed.  You don't have to jump in somewhere, unless every bodies going along with the same "Mini plot". youll most likely end up role playing as yourself, but you can come as someone else. (see first thingy)

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6828
Just bumping this so people will find it


Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6500

"Part-time Rabbit" wrote:

Okay, so, people were complaining that we're roleplaying in the chat thread, so it's moving here. DEAL WITH IT. But since this is now a real roleplay, I'm gonna ad some guidelines. try to explain your character in some way, please? you don't REALLY have to ask to join, but try to give us some warning if you're new here. im guessing that there'll be a lot of stuff from different things, like TV shows or video games, so if there's something you don't know about, try to just roll along with it. im sure that people will be doing 30 things at once, so don't go overwhelmed.  You don't have to jump in somewhere, unless every bodies going along with the same "Mini plot". youll most likely end up role playing as yourself, but you can come as someone else. (see first thingy)
I POSTED THIS WILL DIE NOW SADLY

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)


Posted By:
Part-time Rabbit
Part-time Rabbit
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2132

"TruSpirit" wrote:

"Part-time Rabbit" wrote:

Okay, so, people were complaining that we're roleplaying in the chat thread, so it's moving here. DEAL WITH IT. But since this is now a real roleplay, I'm gonna ad some guidelines. try to explain your character in some way, please? you don't REALLY have to ask to join, but try to give us some warning if you're new here. im guessing that there'll be a lot of stuff from different things, like TV shows or video games, so if there's something you don't know about, try to just roll along with it. im sure that people will be doing 30 things at once, so don't go overwhelmed.  You don't have to jump in somewhere, unless every bodies going along with the same "Mini plot". youll most likely end up role playing as yourself, but you can come as someone else. (see first thingy)
I POSTED THIS WILL DIE NOW SADLY
Jeez tru, your sure negative. Imma start this roleplay in a tick, AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.

Posted By:
Dezarkle_1622138 Lock
Dezarkle_1622138
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 9127
do you mind if i joins i will participate sometimeesss

Adieu.


Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6500

"Part-time Rabbit" wrote:

"TruSpirit" wrote:

"Part-time Rabbit" wrote:

Okay, so, people were complaining that we're roleplaying in the chat thread, so it's moving here. DEAL WITH IT. But since this is now a real roleplay, I'm gonna ad some guidelines. try to explain your character in some way, please? you don't REALLY have to ask to join, but try to give us some warning if you're new here. im guessing that there'll be a lot of stuff from different things, like TV shows or video games, so if there's something you don't know about, try to just roll along with it. im sure that people will be doing 30 things at once, so don't go overwhelmed.  You don't have to jump in somewhere, unless every bodies going along with the same "Mini plot". youll most likely end up role playing as yourself, but you can come as someone else. (see first thingy)
I POSTED THIS WILL DIE NOW SADLY
Jeez tru, your sure negative. Imma start this roleplay in a tick, AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.
kk Try But It wont work Ibe tried 41 rp's None work out

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)


Posted By:
Part-time Rabbit
Part-time Rabbit
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2132

"Dezarkle" wrote:

do you mind if i joins i will participate sometimeesss
Sure.

Posted By:
Part-time Rabbit
Part-time Rabbit
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2132
~~~~~~~ me: *crashes through newly built wall* OH YEA- groudon: *appears* Me: aw, not again!

Posted By:
Dezarkle_1622138 Lock
Dezarkle_1622138
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 9127
i am a hippo fear me

Adieu.


Posted By:
Part-time Rabbit
Part-time Rabbit
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2132
Groudon: No! Not the hippo! *runs away* Me: o_o well, that happened. *sits in a pile of spaggheti*

play online games

latest forum posts

How many forum posts do you have??

type whatever comes 2 your mind

Count to one million!

Girls and Boys Names from A-Z

Words that start with M.

Words That Start With F.

Counting in 2s!

Words that start with C.

what is your fav books

Word that start with B

latest videos