Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Pokemon RP for Pokemon fans

Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14306
Zorua ran away, scared.

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Pokemon RP for Pokemon fans

Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14306

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

Zorua ran away, scared.

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Pokemon RP for Pokemon fans

Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14306

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

Zorua ran away, scared.

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Pokemon RP for Pokemon fans

Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14306

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

Zorua ran away, scared.

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Pokemon RP for Pokemon fans

Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14306

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

Zorua ran away, scared.

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Pokemon RP for Pokemon fans

Posted By:
Masterzero4
Masterzero4
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2814
Calm down Typhlosion said 

Pokemon RP for Pokemon fans

Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14306
Zorua hid behind Zangoose.

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Pokemon RP for Pokemon fans

Posted By:
Masterzero4
Masterzero4
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2814
Wait said Wigglytuff take these he handed Zangoose a silk scarf Typhlosion an expert belt and Zoura a dread plate 

Pokemon RP for Pokemon fans

Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14306
Zorua was still scared.

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Pokemon RP for Pokemon fans

Posted By:
Masterzero4
Masterzero4
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2814
you 3 can sleep here tonight however be ready to set out to brine cave first and typhlosion be careful lots of water types live there dont worry typhlosion said im the best i cant crush anything 

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What is the meaning of your name?

What is the meaning of your name?

How many E-cards do you have on your profi...

MYSTERY QUESTIONS :]

MYSTERY QUESTIONS :]

How many E-cards do you have on your profi...

latest videos