Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Pokemon RP for Pokemon fans

Posted By:
Masterzero4
Masterzero4
StarStarStarStarStar
Just then...it happened Giritina orgin form appeared Typhlosion was fully healed now So you're the one behind all this huh?! Creasilla said you are trying to engulf this world in darkness well ill tell you one thing thats NOT gonna happen oh yeah giritina said and what are you 4 gonna do about it ill end you said Typhlosion No... cresallia said its my duty i must protect this world typhlosion nodded very well he said but if something happens to you then im stepping in Giritina used a full power shadow ball but cresilla countered with its on shadow ball attack Giritina then used Shadow Force and vanished Cresila could sense where it was and avoided the attack when it struck Cresaila used shadow ball striking giritina a direct hit he spun towards the ground but right before he hit the ground he dashed and Cresiala and used the full power of a shadow claw blasting Her on her face 

Masterzero4 new logo A Very Good Band. The Beatles are a great band.

Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
StarStarStarStarStar
Zorua was scared.

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet

Posted By:
Masterzero4
Masterzero4
StarStarStarStarStar
Giritina said Hahahhah what a weak one now typhlosion he said you are the one i want DEAD now either you fight me or i rid of your "girlfriend" Cresiala said  help me...... Typhlosion was very mad he spoke Giritina ill make sure you regret ever meeting me YOU'RE GOING STRAIGHT TO #### ######### used earthquake but typhlosion jumped high he used dragon claw and struck Gritina in the eyes and knocked his grisious orb off of him he reverted to alterd form NOOOOOOOOOOO THIS CANT BE he said Oh but it is yelled typhlosion with all his might he combined the power of flamethower,blastburn,eruption,dragon claw and fire punch into one all powerfull explosion this time giritina melted to its death 

Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
StarStarStarStarStar
Zorua was still scared. "Is he gone?" She asked.

Me and Pikachu
Aww....
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!

Posted By:
Masterzero4
Masterzero4
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes hes dead and gone there is nothing to be worried about he hugged zoura 

Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
StarStarStarStarStar
Zorua felt a little better.

Me and Pikachu
Aww....
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!

Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
StarStarStarStarStar

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

Zorua felt a little better.

Me and Pikachu
Aww....
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!

Posted By:
AngelicCandice
AngelicCandice
StarStarStar
Annabella just stared at them with her mouth wide open. The others all hid behind a wall, freaked out. "That.... was...... AWESOME!!" Annabella yelled, and started to skip about. Evelyn poked her head out from her hiding place. Isabella rolled her eyes. ####### is never the answer, you should of locked him up or something. Besides, I read about where he lives. It's called "The Distortion World". If he dies, than it dyes. And then... the world goes crazy and boom!" Isabella explained. "He didn't know, you know-it-all. Besides, did you see that explosion!? It was all like BOOOOM!!" Annabella laughed. Isabella whacked her forehead and sighed.

~~~O AngelicCandice Approved O~~~

--Haters Gonna Hate--

Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
StarStarStarStarStar
Zorua turned around and saw Annabella. She growled thinking Annabella was going to attack.

Me and Pikachu
Aww....
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!

Posted By:
AngelicCandice
AngelicCandice
StarStarStar
"Whoa!" Annabella jumped and hid behind Isabella. "Listen, we mean no harm. We are just stuck in this place, and we want to get out. I'm sorry we spooked you. Really." Isabella explained calmly. "Yeah, we are Team Serenity, a pokemon exploration team! We just made it though..." Evelyn looked at her feet. "Yeah, and we almost got killed by those hostile pokemon!" Annabella said.  

~~~O AngelicCandice Approved O~~~

--Haters Gonna Hate--

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last to say Minecraft wins!!!

US THE KIDZ

Last to say Minecraft wins!!!

Last Person to say "Merry Christmas" Wins!

LAST ONE TO SAY RAINBOW GLITTER SPARKLE PU...

Last Person to say "Merry Christmas" Wins!